• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Rust Good work facepunch

    Rust Good work facepunch


    Good work facepunch

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    6 years ago today, December 11th 2013, Rust was born. A big shoutout to the dev team for making Rust the amazing game that it is today. Happy Birthday Rust!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Love this

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    The feels

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    We got em boys

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    What the instrument update has been for me

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Wouldn’t let me cross post

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:34 PM PST

    They're not even fighting back bro they're so bad they're just hiding

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    what is this bullshit advertisement using rust

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:51 PM PST

    Thank you Facepunch, very cool.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    This epic moment when the server i was playing on gets ddosed

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    I present you, the BEST use of the piano so far. Enjoy.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:50 AM PST

    When my wife has a go at me for not helping around the house

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Can we maybe have fixed lighting?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Cheers to six years of roleplayer bullshit!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    Last Day Rules: Survival (Rust Rip-Off)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    I'm sure everyone by now saw those crappy ads with "RAID WITH KNIFE?? BEG FOR MERCY 40%??" for a mobile app. I did some research and checked out the game called Last Day Rules: Survival and it is the most blatant rip off of Rust. It has the same building system, the helicopter event, similar map/monuments, and much more.

    Check out some gameplay/screenshots of it I found:

    https://imgur.com/a/PcGgTAM - the ingame map

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62vtemP9Jmo - some gameplay

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwqNeHOHcw - someone taking heli

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aigUPbKCgEs - someone making a trap base

    I'm sure there is much more you can find but I hope FP can do something legally to remove it because they're blatantly using their content in advertisements. I believe the publishers/devs are in China so I doubt a lawsuit will be easy but I don't think it's allowed by the app store's TOS.

    Also sorry for repost, I spelled the name of the game wrong.

    submitted by /u/smiley_crack
    [link] [comments]

    Rust; a frog's tale

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    I own a Bloody Mouse

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:35 PM PST

    I've owned a bloody mouse for a while now but only because it was a cheap mouse. I have never downloaded scripts into it so should I be okay and not get banned with this new Bloody Mouse van wave?

    submitted by /u/PLAYERUBG
    [link] [comments]

    Best servers for limited time

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    So I have around 60-70 hours on rust, and still struggling to find a good server fit. Recently have been trying a monthly server (bi-monthly BP wipes), and it has been miserable. My bases have been raided/griefed 4 times now. Within a day the server had heli squads flying around fading bases. By now it's just all huge bases with helis and raiders. I just don't think I (or my friends) have the time to keep up with these people. I can get a few hours a night but damn, not enough.

    Just want to know the best types of servers to fit my play style. I like the mix of fighting and base building, but I'm sick of spending hours to build up a base just to have it gone the next night. Considering just joining fresh wipe customs for now for the even playing field. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Coolguyforeal
    [link] [comments]

    "Where are the minicopters" - Rustafied Trio

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:35 AM PST

    Need Help Starting!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    Am new to Rust, need help picking a good server and would like to meet some new players in my travels, any advice just throw it here!

    submitted by /u/cmh413
    [link] [comments]

    my friend dao's depiction of the naked in rust

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    We all float down here

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel