• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Rust I Have No Words...

    Rust I Have No Words...


    I Have No Words...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    The m249 is fucking broken, helk pls fix.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Had a bit too much fun making a shop on my server, think it turned out quite cool.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    They never SAW it coming

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:11 AM PST

    Take out the Giant Excavator!! ( or make more map seeds without It)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    The monument takes up huge amounts of space on the map that is pretty much rendered useless because no one really runs It or uses It continually. It is also really hard to find seeds without It.

    submitted by /u/Ed_Beck1
    [link] [comments]

    Next up is Bold and Brash

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Literally nobody: Rust YouTubers:

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:59 PM PST

    Played rust for the First time in my life today.... never died so many times in the span of 1 hour playing a game. Boy am I excited!!!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:24 PM PST

    after an untold number of timed crates and killing people. i have finally gotten my first l96 since removing it from bandit camp. time to start splitting skulls bois.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    If you know, you know

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Shrek on crack

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Why does rust need so much ram?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Sometimes I hate this game

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:16 PM PST

    Esp tweak

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    I didn't get raided for a week. I made a bunch of satchels as got raided almost immediately. I'm assuming ESP as this kind of shit happens all the time.

    Anyway, it got me thinking. Would it be possible for the game, on creating the map each wipe, to randomly integrate rockets, C4, guns, satchels, whatever, beneath the landscape, or inside rocks, to fuck with the ESP hack?

    I'm not really interested in a 12 yo telling me it won't work and to play gud. Seriously, only people with unity and coding experience should reply.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/xug
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Semi Auto Pistol really need to be a tier 2 weapon?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:53 PM PST

    What's so good about it? It's far more expensive than a revolver but has pretty much the same utility and damage. The only difference is... what exactly? It isn't like it's any better than the python, and everyone just uses that.

    submitted by /u/Teeny-TinyWyvern
    [link] [comments]

    scripters posted a ton of bad reviews when bloody got banned consider giving a positive review!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    Anyone know how to get more people to visit your RP base? I’m trying to get into rust RP and I’ll build a big base a no one comes by to RP/ meet.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:07 PM PST

    I'm getting a bit bored of the grind and I still love rust so I decided to try some RP and I made a subway store but no one came. I don't want to go on just a RP server though because I don't like the rules surrounding everything. Thanks for the help :)

    submitted by /u/LofiGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    Rust: My solo adventure on EU Rustafied Long

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Shooting throw walls on cargo??

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Shooting throw walls on cargo??

    This happened on RustIsLife Server x3 Solo Duo Trio. (http://rustislife.eu/

    https://reddit.com/link/ec5glv/video/r4zckjmvma541/player

    You can see Shadow appears throw the wall and Crock on Myr Rocks killed me.

    https://imgur.com/a/TfVzDt6

    Also my teammate was killed with that kind a wierd shooting.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prSCh6eC88s

    Resolution, just 1 guy banned and the rest keep playing and admin doesn't give our loot back.

    Am I missing somthn or its just a shitty server??

    Thanks everyone, take care.

    submitted by /u/mazingerdrupal
    [link] [comments]

    Replay Value/Progression in Rust?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    A buddy and I recently joined the world of Rust only to find out that server wipes are monthly/bi-monthly, including BP wipes. If this is the case for every server, is there any type of progression that is saved permanently or is it meant to just be played for that month/two weeks and you basically are forced to fully restart after that?

    Appreciate the info and thanks!

    submitted by /u/DexDX
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to improve this electrical design?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Best way to improve this electrical design?

    I've done some modification on Rustrician's SAM Site design, but after running some test, it's very flawed.

    - Should 2 of the 4 turbines be destroyed or removed, the sam sites will cease to function due to the back up battery being only able to output 100 power (Minimum requirement of 400 Power for 8 SAMs in total).

    - One splitter's powerout slot is unused, feeding twice the power needed to two sam sites. (Wasteful)

    I've already got some ideas in mind of how to fix some of the issues, but I'd like to hear other ideas that might be more beneficial or economical.

    Original Design: https://www.rustrician.io/?circuit=d9cd352685946be5b78e4edd39c3b826

    Flawed Design Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/mUf8crXb (Copy pastebin URL or the entire XML, select Import, paste clipboard)

    https://preview.redd.it/yxif5rirob541.png?width=1014&format=png&auto=webp&s=c99c9b4addc1f45ac493627248160f95a6b1c142

    submitted by /u/PikaDERPed
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me find a sar skin

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:55 PM PST

    i saw a post a while ago about someone showing a sar skin that made the iron sight smaller and better. I cant find the post again but i was wondering if someone could tell me what the skin was please.

    submitted by /u/BigRatJoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel