• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Rust teammate falls out of scrap heli

    Rust teammate falls out of scrap heli


    teammate falls out of scrap heli

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    If only you could hear how hard my E was being smashed the whole time you could see "assault rifle" :)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    I've worked on this for months, enjoy !

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Highrolling Corn - First 16 seeds and I get this

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    HELP FOR MY BOYFRIEND WHO PLAYS RUST

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I don't play rust but I bought it for my boyfriend a few months ago and he's been playing it since. I don't know anything about the game but he spent so long building a really cool base and I was so proud of him until ONE OF HIS FRIENDS KILLED HIM AND CHANGED ALL OF THE CODES. now he's sad and i'm angry at that little bitch who did that, he always seemed sus. what can you even do when someone insides you like that? he's completely given up and changed servers but i still feel sad for him and I was wondering if there was anything he could do to get his base back?? i don't understand the game well enough to know :(

    submitted by /u/ssilin
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new how do I improve as a Solo?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Do i go in arena servers and just train there or play normally?

    im on 200 hours rn btw

    submitted by /u/GrabUrAss
    [link] [comments]

    Will we Rock You - Rust Lyrics + Video !

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Please nerf horse + heavy plate armor

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I've been playing on Rusticated main and there's a clan that rides around with heavy plate armor and horses and they can kill literally anyone because heavy plate on horse has no effect on movement speed. I think that you shouldn't even be able to ride a horse with heavy plate armor or it should at least be very slow

    submitted by /u/ItzBaconDonutz
    [link] [comments]

    Timothy is going to be raided by some full metal giga virgin

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Wut

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Get the jack hammers boys.....

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Noob question

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    What are the downsides of not upgrading foundations past stone? Is it worth it to make them metal since my walls are metal?

    submitted by /u/Kyle73001
    [link] [comments]

    Finishing your second base is so much rewarding than your first.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Let's be honest, your first base is probably a sad little 2x1 or 3x1 until you can get more resources, but finishing that second base where you can really get crazy is the best feeling ever! Me and my friend just finished our second base after I got him addicted to the game a few days ago and the feeling is AMAZING! Just having that extra space after having to cramp around in a little 2x2 is amazing, and I actually feel like I made an achievemnt instead of a stupid building that isn't even real.

    submitted by /u/zZEpicSniper303Zz
    [link] [comments]

    Uncle Touchy

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    So I wanted to try out the Hot Air Balloon thing, managed to do this.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    So I wanted to try out the Hot Air Balloon thing, managed to do this.

    https://preview.redd.it/721em6hrkq451.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=81048e5f3620b5fc6775fcf1679b309e9fad3118

    First, I want to point out that I'm very new to the game, I've spent roughly almost 10 hours into the game and feel really good about the game and it's content itself!

    I had like 5 fuel, made it go up in the sky, then it fell on the tree perfectly!

    Also, i tried to walk into it again, and instantly got murdered by the balloon itself!

    I've been playing almost all of my hours into community servers/modded servers with some friends, and just to make it clear, i'm having a blast! Looking forward to do more shiny things!

    Thanks for reading, have a good day!

    submitted by /u/zDefuze
    [link] [comments]

    $crim goes hard on pvp highlights

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    server admins: check your encryption settings

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    A few servers have their server.encryption setting set to 0, or 1. You're vulnerable to pasted packet interceptor cheats this way. There is no reason to have this setting on anything else than 2. there are a LOT of vulnerable servers, and i've contacted some server owners already.

    Please spread the word. People are using this as an easy way to cheat, and also scamming with these cheats.

    submitted by /u/Acceptable-Material2
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone else think the python is too expensive? 3 metal pipes????

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    why is a semi auto matic rifle easier to craft than a 6 shooter? thats stupid. make it cost 1 metal pipe, not 3.

    submitted by /u/BuffSmokeGrenade
    [link] [comments]

    My new skin "COBALT CAR SERVICE"

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    My new skin "COBALT CAR SERVICE"

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2129396203

    I made this garage door to the release of a future update. All players are waiting for the appearance of cars, and I wait when I open my service in the game.

    If you liked my work, support me. I want to contribute to the game!

    submitted by /u/krimtsev
    [link] [comments]

    How does Patrol Helicopter show in combatlog?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how the heli is supposed to show in combatlog?

    I tried taking heli today for the first time. Everyone else in my group had just hopped off, and I'm terrible at shooters, so I didn't expect much. Pretty sure I knocked out the top roter and hit the back some, but wasn't keeping up with meds and it was so slow my heli tower lost a wall. F1 killed before I lost the whole tower, since I was going to die anyway.

    Then: Combatlog. I wanted to see what progress I made, but the numbers don't make much sense. It showed heli at 1300HP - but there is NO WAY I sunk enough shots into the body to do 8700 damage with LR. I used maybe 200 bullets and hit maybe 1/5 roter, 2/5 body, rest over the top or wild shots. That should be 3200 body damage and 1600 roter damage (but some overkill on top roter) - rough rough estimates.

    Does anyone know how the heli is supposed to show in combatlog? Should it have 3 separate entities for body, top rotor, back rotor? Or does it log all damage out of 11400 as a total hp? Or does blowing the top rotor count as 5K damage to body? I was just confused to only see one entity, but at much lower HP than the body should have.

    submitted by /u/Wienot
    [link] [comments]

    Zero To Hero

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Helk, please change the way sashes work. the second you have anything other than a rock/torch, you should have one. I am now going to kill any naked i see even if it has no sash

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Base Decay issue and possible fix?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    What i see, a clan will play for the weekend and build a base so big that the upkeep is only for 1 day or so. By the time Monday rolls around they have a massive base that's just left to decay filled with boxes and boxes of loot. The issue is these bases are so big that it's impossible to raid and at the same time it's not worth the raid because you know it will decay after a couple of days. "also" players end up getting loot that they would never get and in turn are not encouraged to do things like red card at launch or even oil rig.

    My thoughts were should upkeep be mainly determined by the amount of doors placed in a base as a garage door costs next to nothing to make, but is expensive to blow.

    Lower the cost of upkeep on the walls and foundations thus allowing for bigger bases and increasing the upkeep of the doors by an amount that would prevent a huge saturation, also having doors decay from the inside of the base first at a rate of maybe 2 hours instead of the normal 8 so by the time a massive base has decayed it will be an open base that someone could take over?

    Sheet metal wall Upkeep 20–67 Change to 14-46

    Sheet metal door Upkeep 15–50 Change to 75-110

    submitted by /u/trillogy3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel