• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Rust Meme yes

    Rust Meme yes


    Meme yes

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Your not funny if you do that

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Never Forget what they took from you.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Absolutely

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Bone arrow OP?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Had a sulfur node spawn in my base, just thought id share

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    went to roof to get heli, hacker passes by, i got scared and alt tab lol

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Soldiers during Vietnam en route to take Large Oil

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Mods really need to start working harder smh

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Im sorry but what

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    On a float to large oil rig wish me luck bois

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    First time Online Raided

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I just experienced my first online raid to my base in my 300 hours of playing.

    I lost everything.

    I want to die.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Sneeeko
    [link] [comments]

    The last thing you see before you're on the beach

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    hand it over and nobody gets hurt

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Loving the Polaroid tbh

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Possible reworks to Team System

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    After coming back to Rust for a while I was met with the new team system and after getting used to it, I honestly liked the idea of it but I think the execution was horrible.

    The biggest change that should be made is to remove the Battlefield 4 green dot above the head since I think it's a bit of a crutch to a lot of players. Since I was playing with smaller groups and sometimes as a solo, it's hard to outplay a lot of shitty teams like I used to back in 2017. On top of that, after playing Escape From Tarkov and experiencing that uncertainty of killing a teammate with every fight, I do miss that feeling in Rust. The best way to keep the best of both worlds in my opinion would be to get rid of the dot above the head and keep the dots on the map, as this would benefit more skilled teams that can actually communicate, as well as keeping the core idea of the team system (which is being able to see and make teams on a whim).

    Another thing that should be done is to make the whole system more customizable for servers as this would allow for different communities to use the team system in the way they want. For instance maybe more noob friendly or rp servers could have the full team system with maybe no range limits while more pvp oriented ones and vanilla servers have the system but with only the map showing teammates (as I outlined before). The only issue I could see with this is a nasty communal divide like what happened when Rust Alpha first came out when most players were playing legacy.

    Edit: Apparently this feature is planned and Helk already has the intentions of making the team system customizable according to this ShadowFrax video (pinned comment): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1NO62wkx4s

    Anyways I don't hate the system, I actually like it a lot, but I think it gets rid of some of the old feeling from gunfights and teamwork that made Rust unique back in 2016-2017.

    Tl;dr - I like team system but dots over teammates should be removed from the HUD and kept only on the map. Also servers should be able to customize each aspect of team system for that server.

    submitted by /u/kudopengi
    [link] [comments]

    Charcoal Factory using the Igniter

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    New fishing dlc , give us kayaks and row boats

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Make kayaks craft able and row boats Make the others boats buyable and long decay

    Also make a craftable push bike and a motor bike like the cars but cheaper ? Could help solos and smaller groups since we have cars wouldn't it make sense ?

    One more suggestion

    In out post and bandit camp have spots (stalls) you can go into and set up a shop(only temporary) and a limited number plus maybe add a bank for scarp ONLY.
    as a non role player I think it gives rb fags some thing they would like plus it gives us some thing to shoot as more people will be moving around and I know people will say it's a bad idea but you gotta remember them people have to carry that shit to sell In and out of out post and bandit.

    Ideas

    submitted by /u/pokey187187
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like I don't like this game (but I've only played 10 to 15 hours)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    It's the community really. I'm just a fucking naked guy with a rock trying to build a fucking house and assholes with guns won't stop killing me. Like I get that killing other people is totally part of the game, but the amount of people that kill me even though I have no clothes and a fucking stone in my hands is so god damn annoying. And then I can never get a gun, like I did get a house built but the best i got was like a crossbow. I just don't know how to get a fucking gun. Maybe the problem was I was on a 30 day server on day like 10 so other people had a lot of time to get set up but yeah.

    Also NO SERVERS are showing up in my history, IDK what's up with that, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Ikuze321
    [link] [comments]

    Bone arrow OP?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Wtf is this I cantI can't play at all

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Farming problem. Help

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Water from splinkers doesn't apply to the planter. At the first two squares of the farm everything works fine, but if you put planters in the fourth square for example, it can't take water. Even if you surround it with sprinklers it won't take water. In fact 4 out of 20 sprinklers are working. Yes, they have two times enough water to work. They show watering animation. Electricity and connections are fine, the system works perfectly tested many times. Precious wipe the system was working on this server. May be somebody faced that problem and knows the solution?

    submitted by /u/dr_dedoverde
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Destroying cars then harvesting them with a tool gives metal fragments

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Useful for early game when metal fragments are hard to get.

    submitted by /u/tymur999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel