• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Rust The April 14th "Shotgun-trap incident"

    Rust The April 14th "Shotgun-trap incident"


    The April 14th "Shotgun-trap incident"

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    hope they dont see me

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Suspect his door is pretty cool

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    hmmmm

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Never trust a naked

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    [SUGGESTION] add rock, paper and scissors gestures to the gesture wheel

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Warning to all Rust players looking to play Valorant which uses Vanguard Anti-Cheat

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, just a typical EAC ban post. Not specifically for Rust, but I'd be willing to bet it applies to Rust as it uses the same anti-cheat. Before you bash me and automatically assume I'm a cheater, hear me out and hear this warning as I don't want this happening to other players.

    This is in regard to the game called SCUM which uses the same Anti-Cheat as Rust. I bought it in 2018. I put like 6 hours on it and hadn't touched it since. Today me and some friends were looking for some survival-ish games to play together. One friend mentioned SCUM and I told him I had it, so I installed it and started screen sharing on Discord to them.

    I played for about 30 minutes or so. Didn't really do much or find much of anything on the unofficial server I was on. Ran into a few buildings, climbed on top and jumped off to kill myself. Killed a zombie, then just force quit the server and the game because my friends and I weren't really into it.

    After closing the game, we decided to give Valorant a try. (I didn't have it installed as I did a hard reset a few weeks ago). After installing Valorant and the Vanguard Anti-Cheat, I was prompted with something along the lines of "Must restart PC to start game". Which has to do with the kernel level Vanguard Anti-Cheat software. After restarting my PC, I opened Steam and instantly got the notification that I was game banned by EAC?

    I have submitted a ban appeal request from EAC but I'm worried I'll just be brushed off, any one here heard of any similar stories?


    I have since uninstalled Valorant and Vanguard Anti-Cheat. I frequently play other games that use EAC such as Dead By Daylight and occasionally even Rust and never had any issues. I'm now afraid to open them to even play.

    After doing some more digging and speaking to people in Reddit threads and elsewhere, this seems to happen whenever EAC/some other anti-cheat is open in the background of your PC while you are installing any game that uses the Vanguard Anti-Cheat. I might be wrong but this is the only recurring theme I am seeing.


    TLDR; Downloaded SCUM (an EAC game) after not playing for 2 years, streamed game to friends on Discord to see if they were interested, force quit the game (EAC/SCUM was bugged and still running in task manager), installed Valorant and Vanguard Anti-Cheat, restarted PC to finish the Vanguard install, opened steam to immediately find an EAC game ban on my 17 year old account.


    My Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/verellic

    Link to a thread from this Rust subreddit talking about the same exact problem The game dev promptly unbanned them: https://www.reddit.com/r/playrust/comments/gdrthb/possible_eac_ban_because_of_valorant_anti_cheat/

    submitted by /u/Verellic
    [link] [comments]

    We got ourselves autodoors on a high external gate in vanilla

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Thats interesting..

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Really excited for the performance gainz DLSS will bring to games like Rust. I wonder what the Devs think?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Every single time.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Research invitation on gaming and cultural intelligence

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Good evening

    My name is Enrico Gandolfi and I am a junior faculty at Kent State University. I am posting here for inviting you to participate in a voluntary research study about online gaming. My objective is to explore if and how intercultural intelligence can entail meaningful processes and dynamics in online games (e.g., World of Tanks, Call of Duty, Overwatch, League of Legends, Fortnite, but also survival and multiplayer experiences like Rust, Valheim and World of Warcraft), going against the common prejudice about online gaming toxicity.

    Participation includes the participation to the following anonymous questionnaire addressing these topics. It would take 10 minutes of your time.

    https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bIVEvCfub15MpWC

    If you would like additional information about this study, please contact me at [egandol1@kent.edu](mailto:egandol1@kent.edu).

    Thank you for your consideration, and once again, please do not hesitate to send me an email if you are interested in learning more about this Institutional Review Board approved project.

    Enrico Gandolfi Assistant Professor Kent State University

    submitted by /u/EnricoKSU
    [link] [comments]

    when the doctor checks your balls

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    The fish shoes do exist!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Went to go play some console with my friends after some rust and saw this. WE HAVE MADE IT BOYS! :)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Add a kick button for the minicopter when it is stationary

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Clocks in train tunnels

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    What do you guys think of adding clocks in the underground tunnels to be able to time when you resurface. Sometimes its better to transport loot back at night to not be seen.

    submitted by /u/YourDadShrek
    [link] [comments]

    A new player to rust looking for advice.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm a returning player to rust. I bought the game around 4 years ago and have just came back to it a few weeks ago. I'm just asking around for general advice/tips on what I should do to improve. I would appreciate any links to videos or content you can provide.

    submitted by /u/Gsmith07
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    does anyone know what happened to all the servers

    submitted by /u/Joshatoon
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on Oil Camping - Heavy Set - GL - Mini-Copter Players? Seems like the only way to beat them is to just scuba dive after looting :/ (sorry for my voice, I got overly excited and felt that I had this defense in the bag ��)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    I’m new to the game and alI I ever did was just standing and looking at this.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    My first Unscripted rust movie

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    The quality is really lacking recording wise. I have an Rx570 playing rust and recording but I'm planning on getting a capture card soon! Tell me what you think - Resisting Defeat

    submitted by /u/N0ob_X3
    [link] [comments]

    Inv fps drops

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Hey i have a problem When i open my inv or try to craft, loot body or really anything my fps drop loads ive turned off that player model thing and also changed the hud size but nothing worked i have a med computer which has ran the game good before so i dont know why.

    submitted by /u/Feisty_Price_5501
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel