• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Rust This is how my team loses our guns so quickly

    Rust This is how my team loses our guns so quickly


    This is how my team loses our guns so quickly

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    all these prim kids rushing oilrig be like

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Enjoy my stupid meme.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I made some meme

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I tried to be sneaky......

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Oh well. I didn't want that last crate anyway.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    50 miles to Base I'll be alright..

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Don't forget to flip a switch.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Lynda makin a good point

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    An old screenshot from I think 2018 Christmas playing rust with my now Fiancee, only goal was to collect as many pookie bears as possible that wipe :)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Legacy Rust: Going Deep

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    When you want an AK but you only have a hatchet (Rust IRL)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Gave my whole inventory to a naked right after.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Perfect timing

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Favorite Uses of Electricity System?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    I recently got into the electricity system for this game, it's a lot of fun. I've found two things I really like to do;

    First thing, is I do a couple of solar panels up on top of my base, that's plenty. I feed them both into a combiner, and have a branch that sets 2 power aside. I string a bunch of lights together and put a blocker before those lights, and I hook up that 2 power into the blocker, which means that if the solar powers are receiving light (therefor it's daytime) my lights will be blocked from turning on. So basically I have lights that only come on at night, sick!

    Other thing I do is get that HBHF sensor outside my front door, connected to an alarm in my base. This will go off whenever a player is outside my house so I know I'm safe when it hasn't gone off, this relieves stress I like it.

    I want to get into the smart alarm stuff, my base design doesn't have room for a computer station yet though and I haven't learned those bp's. What do y'all do with your electricity to make your Rust lives easier / more convenient / safer?

    submitted by /u/Koda_20
    [link] [comments]

    I will help u my friend!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    I have made a plugin that automatically detects and bans someone if they are using a bought account. Any one interested in testing it out?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Rust is just a social experiment

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Me and my group were talking about this today and I want to see if anyone else agrees, so hear me out. Rust is similar to the real world, there is plenty of resources for everyone to survive without killing or raiding or any of that. The game doesn't give you a tutorial on how to play, it gives you free will. Trust me when I say, I have a lot of experience with rust, and the players take that free will. I love the game to death but I just thought that it's amusing that people use mechanics that are in the game but are never told to use, there's no story, just living on an island with comrades, but no, it is and always will only be kill on sight, I mean shit even I do it.

    submitted by /u/PastaSauser
    [link] [comments]

    Found this video on my old phone thought it was pretty nostalgic in a way

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Fuck you.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    Hacker raid base on official

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    Essential Tips to improve yourself

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel