• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Rust what the fuck did i just do

    Rust what the fuck did i just do


    what the fuck did i just do

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    For everyone who played Rust Legacy back in the day [Repost]

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Guy won't get off the roof, so I did what needed to be done.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Official moment

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    The “young adult to middle aged Rust player you know” starter pack

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Me on wipe day

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Getting raided either way...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    New technic, what do you think of this

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    The crunch is too nice

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    its true, and if you deny it you are a sweaty 5k hour ape with no life

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Anyone else get Rust IRL crossovers?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Just had my longest rust session, about 28 hours, after I got off and before I went to bed I saw a plane outside. I watched it for a solid 45 seconds waiting for it to drop a supply drop but realised this is real life. Anyone else have these crossovers lol?

    submitted by /u/Lunic117
    [link] [comments]

    “Ok I’ll use the glow from the chinook crate to land slowly....”

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Your typical 2x2 :)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Me and friend encounter new bear AI

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Lately instead of rage quitting I draw pics of Bears doing Bad tings all around my base ��

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    How the hell do you avoid dying?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    First things first I'm pretty new and playing on the ps4 version. So yes I am a console shitter. I'm also an avid fan of survival PvP games. I've played Ark, Dayz and Conan exiles all before this. And still play Ark and Dayz to this day. I'm pretty compent at shooters and I do fairly well in all survival games I play.

    Of these 4 games I find Rust to be by far my least favourite. My biggest issue is that whenever a player with better gear finds you, and the gear or skill gap is high enough you are just fucked. In every other game I've listed escape from a situation you don't want to be in is easily achievable if the other player fails to chase properly. This gives you a counterplay option against players that are just going to roll all over you.

    In rust this feels next to impossible. Every single time I encounter someone and they have a gun only 1 of us is going to walk out of that alive. And since 80% of the encounters have been me trying to farm with my best weapon being a bow when 2 dudes with AKs pull up I'm just fucked. I can't get away because of how slow you move and how AKs don't really have trouble putting you down at range.

    So what this means is every single time I go to try and run a monument I just get smoked. And this puts me into a permanent spiral of always dying to the AK guys because whenever I try to get gear they just kill me. Which obviously isn't super fun.

    So my question is how the hell do I get out of situations I don't want to be in? I've got that down pat for every other game I play but I just can't seem to get the hang of it.

    submitted by /u/trafalgar-_
    [link] [comments]

    What insults can I use in Rust without swearing?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Obviously I can't swear out loud when I'm playing because I have family but if a player downs me and I wanna insult them what can I say that exclude curse words?

    submitted by /u/NickBoi45
    [link] [comments]

    Escaping after raiding a base just for their car...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I saw all your guys’s comments on the last one and redesigned the base

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how the other boat hid their passengers?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Tips and tricks to evolve from a mediocre player to a chad

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Hi boys and girls,

    atm i have like 500h in rust. I have played several wipes, know all of the monuments, have some different base designs and getting fast to tier 2 every wipe. My biggest problem now is, that I have the feeling I reached some sort of plateau in my development. So I know how to build, I know how to farm and I know how to get guns...but when it comes to pvping Im still very nervous every fight, as soon as my opponent has a gun im losing most of my fights. Do u got any tips and tricks to become more confident at pvping?

    Some other question I have is: I played a huge amount of my playtime as a solo and when u r alone u have not much room for mistakes. Do u think it would be a good decision to join a group to practice pvping in a more forgiving environment? Since now I was to proud to admit that I m maybe not good enough, at least for now, to have a good time as a solo...

    Thanks for all of your help!! I m looking foward to all the toxicity and the "git gud's". Best regards

    submitted by /u/Shrigo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel