• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Rust Eco-Raided my neighbors, couldn’t help but leave some advice since they where clearly new

    Rust Eco-Raided my neighbors, couldn’t help but leave some advice since they where clearly new


    Eco-Raided my neighbors, couldn’t help but leave some advice since they where clearly new

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    AK >

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Don’t be afraid to use your weapons!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Your base is either gonna get raided or your stuff is gonna be wiped away anyway. So go out there and cause havoc. The worst that can happen is that you die but that's fine because dying is apart of Rust.

    Besides you can get lucky and get even more guns from PVP

    submitted by /u/Hypothermia_7
    [link] [comments]

    All I wanted to do was open discord on my other monitor...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Angry rust character ooga booga

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    The junkyard Crane & Shredder gives SRAP, HQM, METAL & WOOD...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Sorta new to rust since I switched away from console rust (bad)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Meme lol

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Naked to AK. (Poor audio quality) (Recommend muting)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Decided to make my own little db, inspired by rust lol.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    nutshell

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    mom saw a rust youtube video of mine

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Raiding be like

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Careful, Doorcamping is deadly!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    My first electrical installment. Maybe a little overkill for 4 lamps and a main switch, but my excuse? Future proofing.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I’m just starting out playing rust because my cousin recommended it to me. Anyone have any tips for me?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Safety PSA: Don't fly in the dark.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Will Rust ever be, well, Rust-y ever again?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Rant/Opinion Piece. TL:DR below main text So... I'm a long time player, I mean a LOOONG time player, and it may just be nostalgia, but Rust feels nothing like the charming experience I remember... I remember feeling like a MacGyver in a Mad Max style universe. Everything felt like a struggle to survive, not just a rat race against other players. Guns felt like shoddy self defense items, and every bullet meant something. Now the guns are shiny like they just came off an assembly line and fell out of a military chopper.

     It feels like the point is to grind for a few hours, and then play Call of Duty: Base Building Edition. Clans of people who dedicate their lives to the game will have pristine level weapons in the first hour, two hours tops, and then then proceed to be better armed than the U.S. military with no downsides in a game that, in my opinion, was supposed to be about hardship and scarcity. 

    Zergs and weapons, in my opinion, seriously need to be nerfed. And non-explosive raiding needs a buff. I genuinely feel like the technologies should've stayed in the field of what was reasonable in the late 1800 to early 1900s maybe a machine gun or two, but one that broke easily, and was hard to get your hands on.

    TL:DR the game feels way to Run and Gun, emphasis on big teams and fire superiority. It feels too far gone from its early survival roots.

    What do you guys think? I want to hear your opinions, and your suggestions on how it could be fixed. I'm open to any view points, and will try to be active in discussions

    submitted by /u/Why__Not___
    [link] [comments]

    Perfectly calculated

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    The true rust experience

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel