• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Rust Pov: It’s ur first time flying a mini

    Rust Pov: It’s ur first time flying a mini


    Pov: It’s ur first time flying a mini

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    After spending time in the depths fighting sharks in the dark, please Facepunch.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Is this a bug or a feature ? Tommy sight is wobbling so much compared to other weapons

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Thought you guys might like my 3d printed auto turret

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    BRUH

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    What has Rust taught you about life?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    It's taught me that sometimes you gotta go through some shit before something good happens.

    Many times I'll beat myself up about losing a fight but still convince myself to go back out. Then I end up having a crazy experience in that life that wouldn't have happened if I didn't die when I did.

    submitted by /u/prettyfuckingfarfrom
    [link] [comments]

    My friend enjoyed my stupidity, thought all of you might as well.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Rowboat Killed Me? I need answers, what happened?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    He did it…

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Doesn't get much luckier than this

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Opinion- Facepunch should publish their long term roadmap for Rust again

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Rust used to have to one on their website up until ~2 years ago, then removed it.

    https://rust.nolt.io

    Then came this website, but it looks like 4-5 months since the devs updated any planned/researching items, with a substantial amount of them already in the game but still considered pending. One of the main reasons I stayed around so long with Rust in the past was because of the roadmap, and excitement over the broad range of stuff that was coming in the future (cars, rail network, air vehicles, electricity, etc). Nowadays, it seems like we never have more than a vague 4-6 week view ahead of what is coming. I don't see any disadvantages or cons as to why they can't publish and share their longer term vision for the game; it would be nice if someone from Facepunch could see this.

    submitted by /u/epic_garloid
    [link] [comments]

    Yes for 10k sulf

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Discord Scam - Be vigilant, fake link for drops

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Need tips (Used to play console rust with ~700 hours)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Got PC Rust yesterday and enjoyed it alot but I'm kinda bad at it and realised this is nothing like console rust and had a very hard time starting out so I came here to ask for tips.

    submitted by /u/4give-
    [link] [comments]

    So many soft players

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    What is the deal with nobody online raiding anymore? I've been onlined twice in 9 months of playing this game. Tonight we killed some kids, and they were offering stuff for our coordinates so we just told them where we were. Waited... waited... kept asking where they were.. they said "we don't get offline so we're just gonna wait for you guys to get off because you have jobs"... just a bunch of scared people that dont enjoy the most fun part of the game. I don't even raid anymore but I enjoy being onlined a lot. Needless to say we just gave our base away to two new players because I'm not staying up until 6am to get raided at 7am again like I did the last time.

    submitted by /u/_aphoney
    [link] [comments]

    When u playing Solo and Things Go your Way

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    I got a weapon barrel as a drop from rust...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    I got a weapon barrel as a drop from rust...

    And I was seriously debating whether I sell the barrel for $15 to gamble with or open, but I thought F*** it I'll open it and I'm honestly so excited right now! Has brought back the same excitement I used to get when opening csgo cases :D

    https://preview.redd.it/1pj6bp646ii71.png?width=1219&format=png&auto=webp&s=554f4f3770ec07698b46789fabcd432df6460adf

    submitted by /u/ProXE_UK
    [link] [comments]

    Great spawn RNG

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    looking for group/clan to play with

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    i have almost 700 hours and im looking for some chill people that me and my friend can play with. anyone willing to play?

    submitted by /u/Roninnn_1
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs guns when Outpost will protect you

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel