• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Rust My Rust art for my base

    Rust My Rust art for my base


    My Rust art for my base

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    fix the delay before firing 2nd arrow of a bow - no one noticed this last night?!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:54 AM PDT

    You either die a chad, or live long enough to see yourself become the grub.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    What happened to the ghost costume? :(

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Now we wait...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    Please Fix Large Furnace and Oil Refinery not being able to be placed on Ice Berg.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    Cant place large furgnass (and oil refinry) on ice burg, they borke it a few month ago but i miss living there after Facepunch evicted me from ice burg i havent been happy nor good its likie i cant do nothin, caves suck, and anvil rocke got nerf, so what imma gunna do now with no work ICE BURG??????????

    submitted by /u/TheAqueous
    [link] [comments]

    Miles be reppin' the gang at school.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    Kick flipping a boat??

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Make it so hitting the tree itself will force the X to move locations, but you don't get the bonus.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    At least this way the X will hopefully move to a more favorable spot, and you only miss out on that one bonus rather than the whole tree.

    Edit: Also let's say you only get the crunch sound if you make contact with the X, hitting the tree alone will silently move the X. This way the player has an indicator if it's working or not, other than watching the harvest amounts.

    Edit: Okay, solution for night farmers who use echolocation. First you'd still see the little sparks and spray paint animation, which is really all you need..but maybe the X still makes a spray paint sound and just the lack of a crunch can indicate you didn't make contact with the X.

    submitted by /u/KingsNThings
    [link] [comments]

    It finally happened. A successful raid.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    What's up guys. So I'm still new to the game. I mostly focus on building, farming, and blueprints. I got hella guns I just don't go looking for pvp. Well the other day I was attempting to farm some nodes and as I was climbing a mountain I heard someone in their base. No big deal? I went by and started farming. About 3 nodes in I start getting shot. Ok cool. Well I end up dying and I put 2 and 2 together. The guy in the base is probably the one who shot me. I left it alone for the day.

    Next morning I hop on and go check their base out. Oof buddy didn't honeycomb a wall so I found my entry point. Go back and craft explosive rounds and grab an AK with silencer. Shoot the stone wall out and boom TC IS STARING ME IN THE FACE WITH NO LOCK ON IT. Rust god was looking out this time. I look down and there's the dude who killed me. I hit the jackpot. I take everything I want, despawn the rest. Lock TC with no mats. Sorry buddy your base is gonna decay. And slap a sheet metal door with lock on the wall I came through.

    Later on that night I go check the base out and the door is still there!! I still have access to his base and he actually got on and restocked the TC and a couple boxes 😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️ jackpot #2. Take everything I want and despawn the rest. He finally got the memo and moved.

    submitted by /u/mcsjunk
    [link] [comments]

    I made Halloween art with the painting system

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting super shitty FPS lately?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    I went from 70-80 to 35-55 in the past week and no matter what I do it doesn't change, low - max same fps

    submitted by /u/ilikeanim3
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully not late to the game guys. Happy /Rusty/ Halloween

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    Building on a beach spawn during the Halloween event

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Boats are silent

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Evolution of RUST - From 2013 to 2019

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    Our rust base art

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    Solo survival

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:17 PM PDT

    Any tips for soloing?

    submitted by /u/semirectangular
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone reccomend a good base design

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Need to be hard to raid

    its a 3x trio server

    thank you for the help:D

    submitted by /u/GoldRingsHD
    [link] [comments]

    when will i be able to close the game with it just freezing and forcing me to end the process via task manager?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    Suggestion for new chat update: let us mute global chat and keep team chat

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:53 PM PDT

    Hey FP, keen for the new update, it'll likely cause me to enable chat again, global chat on servers is usually a cesspit of salt and "get clapped" that I'm just not interested in. I talk to other players through ingame voice and I'm not interested otherwise. Team text chat would be really nice for impromptu teams with those players without mics + slaves and also general communication while discord is packed with sound.

    Please let us mute the rest of global while keeping team chat instead of disabling all chat. Holk pls.

    submitted by /u/pingersnzingers
    [link] [comments]

    Investors of rust, I bought some pants for around $2 now it’s worth about $10, do you think it’ll be more profitable to sell them now, of hold on to them- thanks

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:50 AM PDT

    NO FOOTSTEPS BEHIND

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    i have a 7.1 surround sound headset, using the in game 7.1 surround sound setting and i cant hear footsteps behind me. When roaming with teamates no matter how close i cannot hear them. I have to alt look behind me in order to hear footsteps, i get snuck up on by eokas and spears because there is absolutely no footsteps from the back, only front and sides. PLEASSSE HELP

    submitted by /u/nickbeary0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel