• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Rust lmao ez rock gains

    Rust lmao ez rock gains


    lmao ez rock gains

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:26 AM PST

    This is the Improved Horse Elevator!!!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Accidentally bought the VR version of the game

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    team mates were offline so i did some painting

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    If no notes are played for 3-5 minutes you should be kicked off the Outpost piano

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Please add this before patch so a really cool feature is not griefed into non use.

    I tried going to Outpost to play on staging and the only way to remove an afk player would cost a 30 minute timer

    submitted by /u/Tetzhu
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sorry, little one.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:37 AM PST

    Infamous Rust Youtuber Friduwulf pays group member $100 to inside group

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:13 PM PST

    SHADOWFRAX has made a great Roadmap Video!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:15 PM PST

    I have the uncontrollable urge to play rust but I have finals

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Is it possible to write 4 papers and study for exams during the next wipe?

    submitted by /u/FrozenClorox
    [link] [comments]

    When you see it

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:45 PM PST

    This Horse Thing has really escalated. WARNING FOUL LANGUAGE HAS BEEN USED!!!!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:14 PM PST

    DDoS today... oof

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    Constant crash to desktop. Ingame or loading into a server.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:46 PM PST

    At maximum salt levels right meow.

    I'm just getting back into the game. Last time I played the scientists had just been added. Now I'm getting constant crashing to desktop without error messages.

    I've set the .exe to run as compatible for Win8 and in Admin mode, they helped just enough that I could actually get into a server but I'm still seeing crashes fairly regularly. (3 in the last hour!)

    I reinstalled my GPU drivers and that's had no effect.

    I've grabbed the output_log.txt and uploaded the text to Pastebin
    EDIT: Tried again, crash on trying to respawn at bag (Because of course someone was gonna kill me for my Eoka!) Stacktrace!

    I'm not saying I was gonna win any fights but I've lost 2 in a row now due to crashes.

    Specs:

    • i5 6600k
    • 16GB RAM @ 3200MHz
    • Sapphire Pulse 5700XT
    • Windows 10 64-bit
    • Game is on my C: SSD

    Help with advice or memes, I can't play the game like this.

    submitted by /u/DScratch
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips On Ak pvp

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PST

    I love rust it's a great game it's just if you want to get anywhere you gotta be able to fight hence why the ak exists but a lot of people me included don't have the time or patience to "get gud " as they say. So any tips so I don't have to sacrifice my irl life to get anything done in rust. This next bit is just me ranting. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE WITH A MUZZLE BREAK ON THERE GUN BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO LEARN RECOIL YOU DON'T HAVE TO POINT IT OUT AND SAY EW MUZZLE BREAK WE GET IT WE ARE BAD.

    submitted by /u/RedHotGibby
    [link] [comments]

    Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky) RUST cover

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    NEW CARGO SHIP EXPLOIT - GLITCH INSIDE (VERY OP)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    A cinematic approach on a tips & tricks video.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:19 AM PST

    Out of the loop: What's the current meta around base building?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:56 PM PST

    I see a lot of people talking about having 2 different levels that line up perfectly or something. Can anyone explain it like I haven't played in about 2 years?

    submitted by /u/DScratch
    [link] [comments]

    rust with a controller

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:23 AM PST

    How do you spam right-click transfer?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:57 PM PST

    I've seen a few rust videos where the YouTuber spam right click and Idk how to explain ithttps://youtu.be/BBQq7nwO5v0?t=240 in this video at the time stamp (4:00) is an example

    Please tell me how to do this. thx

    submitted by /u/HoliMoliZ
    [link] [comments]

    What that "roadmap" thing is? Ive heard of it couple times

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    Can we get a single shot 40mm grenade launcher?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    It would be craft able for some odd amount of high qual and springs. It would make the excess grenades that you have useable and nobody wants to use them except for raiding and raid defense. A single shot MGL would be great and make the grenade launcher more useful.

    submitted by /u/kickit08
    [link] [comments]

    Is Steam absolutely the only way to log in at rustchance and is it safe/legit?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:04 PM PST

    I can't seem to find any info (other than the rustchance site itself) on this...

    Is Steam absolutely the only way to log in at rustchance and is it safe/legit?THANKS!

    [ down-voted?? Come on - It helps the whole Rust community if we know whether a website is SAFE or NOT! ]

    submitted by /u/TheOriginalPaxus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel