• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    Rust Rust.exe is not responding

    Rust Rust.exe is not responding


    Rust.exe is not responding

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Only 120 Hours Played. My Favorite Game Of All Time.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:21 AM PDT

    TIP: When closing rust shift tab and force quit for rust to close INSTANTLY

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    The day I dream for...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    Got my own server to not just create the server of my dreams but also the house/bases I've always wanted :-)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    ...Tweeted holmzy while reskinning the easter minigame to fit halloween theme

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:54 AM PDT

    I serve the soviet union

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:52 AM PDT

    zerg.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    Intercepting a scrapper

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    I made a friend and then he tried to jebait me. Found out later he's a big youtuber or something ��‍♂️

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    Zombies are great

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    I have been playing Rust since legacy, back when we had the slow motion zombies. Admittedly those were pretty lame but I never agreed with removing them all together. It's been fun to have them back in the game and hope that they would consider making them a year round event. This game needs more aggressive mobs and an alternative to wasting nakeds for entertainment. They don't have to be zombies, could be cult members, Bigfoot, whatever.

    submitted by /u/PR05ECC0
    [link] [comments]

    be aware of your surroundings when scoped in...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    First ever Haunted House on Rust!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    Made from scratch, on Facepunch 2, I give you my 20x20x20x20 Maze!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    Made from scratch, on Facepunch 2, I give you my 20x20x20x20 Maze!

    Fast forward to the October wipe. I started the month off by finding the correct real estate to build the maze and I quickly got to work. Over the space of a week I built my base up, built my sniping tower, built a defensible compound then put together a prototype maze.

    TLDR: Big Ass maze built single handedly in Rust, come check it out please!

    First some backstory and explanation.

    In game my name is Leman Russ, and ironic as it may be, I am not really all that into the PvP of the game. However I am very much into the base building aspect of it. A few wipes ago, I had hit upon an idea for a new concept for myself, and that was to build a massive maze in game, with the hope of getting the whole server I am on to run it. I quickly realized this would be a daunting task, so I laid the foundations for the Maze by farming up all the BP's needed to make it something special.

    Fast forward to the October wipe. I started the month off by finding the correct real estate to build the maze and I quickly got to work. Over the space of a week I built my base up, built my sniping tower, built a defensable compound then put together a prototype maze.

    Once I figured out how everything would work, I then embarked on the real deal. Roughly I spent 15 days farming and building. I did this on a normal server, at normal building and resource gathering speeds. I fended off raids by dipsticks, getting ganked in the wilds, and otherwise all the joys of the Rust expereince.

    Finally I have finished it as of the 22nd and opened it to the public for the first time, and it was a massive success.

    So here are some of the details.

    The Maze includes:

    Various traps and dead ends... literal dead ends of course, this is Rust afterall.

    Wild animals and Zombies I trapped in the maze.

    Once I figured out how everything would work, I then embarked on the real deal. Roughly I spent 15 days farming and building. I did this on a normal server, at normal building and resource gathering speeds. I fended off raids by dipsticks, getting ganked in the wilds, and otherwise all the joys of the Rust experience.

    A clue and puzzle system to get you into the Guest's House.

    Various logic puzzles.

    Tons of parkour to get in touch with your inner Indiana Jones.

    And more.

    Almost very day I will be adding and evolving the Maze, so please keep stopping by to take a shot at solving it!

    I recommend going in naked as their is a high mortality rate.

    And of course there is a very juicy prize at the center of the maze for anyone who can crack the code and make it to the end!

    For those curious, The Maze is currently undefeated and uncracked! Come test your luck out! New features will be up and running by 10/23 9pm pst.

    A vastly complex maze network that takes up almost 2 Grids 300+ ish High Exterior Stone Walls, or rather 450,000 stone.

    ~Leman Russ

    All finished!

    The big maze is in the bacground (20x20) the protoype maze is in the foreground (10x10)

    So much frming.... 15 days of stone and wood and iron.

    Made by Leman Russ!

    A nice lowangle view.

    submitted by /u/KayRocky
    [link] [comments]

    photo from me, a rust player with a pc built like a trash can.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    Rust Clip Dumb

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:45 AM PDT

    Dedicated server attack help

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:55 AM PDT

    Dedicated server attack help

    I open my server for 3 months , i often got this problem on Randomly .

    When i got leggy ( my server player and my internet ) , all my network (500mbs) is using till i quit server.

    https://i.redd.it/enhjw7aby8u31.png

    Im using Windows 10 , Used AVAST premium not helped.

    Does any way to prevent this kinds of attack?

    submitted by /u/cltod123
    [link] [comments]

    Massive FPS drops when turning. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    The Ultimate Eco Raid (GUESSED CODE)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    Add random time to brutforce on laptop. (on cargo, etc)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    Add random time to brutforce on laptop. (on cargo, etc)
    • min time 3 (or 4) min
    • max time 15 min
    • 1-5% error on brutforce (need start again)

    https://i.redd.it/ont4zzhju9u31.jpg

    submitted by /u/krimtsev
    [link] [comments]

    Hackers in rust...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel