• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Rust Every day with the boys.

    Rust Every day with the boys.


    Every day with the boys.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Using MIDI files on Rust

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    This is too strong

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:11 PM PST

    Watched the Hobbit yesterday and couldn't help myself.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:37 AM PST

    Using RockBand drums on Rust

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Rate my base design. A solo/duo/squad base with minicopter hanger

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:49 AM PST

    One of my players has a tenancy to mess up with ride able entities. This one if my favorite so far.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PST

    I hate how this game has become about collecting items rather than using them.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    I hate taking the time to learn a bunch of BPs just to realize I don't even want to play anymore. My wipe has become finding BPs I think I want to have fun, burning out, and going and playing another game for a week or two. I hate that there is money is Rust. I hate recyclers... I hate the idea of just going out and mindlessly collecting anything you find and converting into money. This game is so far from a survival game at this point.

    submitted by /u/KingsNThings
    [link] [comments]

    iOS - I released my base building app on iOS - Blueprints

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PST

    iOS - I released my base building app on iOS - Blueprints

    https://preview.redd.it/84w2cioaeo041.jpg?width=2688&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=14bc91379535d40a680bbe7022b29cf4c028f345

    Hey all, I made a post a few months back about an app I made for designing bases inside of rust.

    I've had a quite a few downloads on android which has been really great, however I'd promised that I'd eventually release it on iPhone. I've finally got my hands on a mac and have now released it.

    You can find it here:

    https://apps.apple.com/app/id1486015405

    I'll be updating this game over the following months to make it more useful. My main focus with it lately was just getting it on iPhone which I've now done.
    I should have more time in the coming months and will be able to implement more important features and items. I also need to rework the build system.

    Be aware that it's not 100% accurate as it's difficult to implement certain features and rust is constantly evolving.

    It's free so you please give it a try and let me know what you think

    submitted by /u/csgonutty
    [link] [comments]

    What a perfect spot for a base. I live in an extra fortified cave directly in the middle of the best monuments. Can't get no better than that!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:13 PM PST

    A round staircase in rust

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:37 PM PST

    A Nice Loot Design, Has 3 Code Locked Boxes In Back

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:23 AM PST

    How do I make the textures not crap? (Sorry about the lines I couldn't get to the screen shot I took on my pc)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Small Monument Guide | Rust Tutorial

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:05 AM PST

    Can SpotLights be able to be powered by electricity please. I want spotlights that turn on at night time automatically with my indoor lighting! (also lemme pick em up!)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Alright Facepunch, looks like it's time to revolutionize your A.I.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PST

    how to make sheet metal walls?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    Im new to this game (50 hours) and have done some extensive research on how to make sheet metal walls and cant seem to find any information on it, ive even asked the lobby multiple times but receive no reply, can someone please explain how to go about making sheet metal walls? i understand it might have something to do with the actual sheet metal we find in crates and stuff, thats about as much information i got, any help would be appreciated! thanks.

    submitted by /u/DTHB4DSHNR
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Rust?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:27 AM PST

    Hello there, I have been watching people play Rust, and I thot that It may be fun, but i want to know, is it a good/fun game? or is it bad?

    submitted by /u/CerealPanic
    [link] [comments]

    True this!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:04 PM PST

    War, war never changes (pt. 2)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:00 AM PST

    Rust Building Tips and Tricks - 7 Tricks You Might Not Know!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Can we have the instant legolas as a new premetive teir 1 weapons since compound bow didn't really fill the combat bow slot it more like a sneak bow

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Best Christmas skins?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:59 PM PST

    Looking for the best Christmas skins for everything BUT armor/clothing.

    submitted by /u/BoiledBurrito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel