• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Rust Name a better duo, I'll wait

    Rust Name a better duo, I'll wait


    Name a better duo, I'll wait

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    rustafied main

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    ty facepunch for the best feature ever

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Map of My group's activity on a Bi-weekly server wipe

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:33 AM PST

    How was that a thing?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:31 AM PST

    Bloody mouse users be like „I aint cheatin“

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    We have better forests than we did a little while ago, but an even bigger forest biome would be awesome.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:12 AM PST

    I know performance could be an issue, maybe HDRP will make it a reality? People wanted dense forests for a long time, and while we definitely got denser forests... I still can't quite get that Hansel and Gretel feel I'm going for.

    I want to live DEEP in a thick forest. I'm talking the type that if the zergs tried to come chop down would come to life and lead the charge against Isengard.

    I want to live in a forest so thick that players form primitive un contacted tribes and go the whole wipe living in twig huts and worshiping various trinkets we find on the outsiders we capture and eat.

    I want to live in a forest so thick the rust developers start selling land to amazonian log mining operations for rusty pot gear.

    I want to live in a forest so thick I never have to interact with another rust player again.

    Will there ever be a forest like this?

    submitted by /u/AerYT
    [link] [comments]

    A little low quality OC I made and sent to my friend

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Rust Skins | Holiday Contest Winners, Deluxe Xmas Light, Santa Beard & More! #149 (Skin Preview)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:20 PM PST

    helk pls

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Bunker bases are dead long live bunker bases

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Improved "True Kinda Love" on Rust piano. (Played on Midi compatible keyboard)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    if stimpee and enardo were the same person

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:25 PM PST

    Fps Problem

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Hey guys. So first of all I have an rtx 2080, ryzen 3600 and a 240hz monitor. No matter what settings i have i only get 50-90 fps, and I think that the refresh rate is locked at 60 too. How can I solve this problem with fps and hertz??Does anyone have a perfect setting list or something ? Long time ago, when I used to play, I had like 150 fps all the time so please help me get my fps back :(. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/xMaRRio
    [link] [comments]

    Lower Fps Problems Please Help

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    I'm rocking a gtx 1080 and a ryzen 1700x with 16 gigs of ram and yet no matter what settings i turn up or down i continue to have an unstable, stuttery 40-50 frames. Any Thoughts? I love the game but hate the performance and i'm open to anything! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/garrettgarber
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezes and goes unresponsive

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:13 PM PST

    This never happened to me before the instrument update, but now my game freezes and requires a full restart at least once a day.

    submitted by /u/Irantwomiles
    [link] [comments]

    rust is BOKE pls help

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:13 PM PST

    so i have over 500 hours in rust and right around the time electricity was added this "bug" was added whereas i load up rust easy anti-cheat loads to 100% and then crash (every-time) I've tried reinstalling easy anti-cheat I've tried "fixing" easy anti-cheat I've tried reinstalling rust SOMEONE HELP PLEASE

    Edit #1 yes i have verified files

    submitted by /u/IFriendZoneWomen
    [link] [comments]

    PC Shutdown only when playing Rust

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:38 PM PST

    I've been playing Rust for over 2 years now but just recently came back playing again, before that there were no problems at all but i had different computer hardware back then, I had a RX 570 and had no SSD. Now im playing with a RX 5700 XT and XPG SPECTRIX S40G 1TB SSD and everytime after i join a server and it has fully loaded, I start moving a bit and my computer just shuts off, not completely off though, I can still see the light on my Ramsticks and the power button is still on, however, cpu and gpu are completely off.

    I know this isn't a thermal issue because I was running MSI Afterburner with the On Screen Display stats of gpu and cpu temp. Also i can run any other game fine like LoL, Overwatch, Dragonball FighterZ, Fortnite. Modern Warfare and BO4 did shutdown but at very random and least occasions.

    Here are my PC Specs:

    Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-D3H

    CPU: Ryzen 7 1700

    RAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz

    GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 5700 XT

    SSD: XPG SPECTRIX S40G 1TB

    PSU: EVGA 600W 80 PLUS

    I'm starting to think it might be something with Rust since it shutdowns everytime after i join any server and fully loaded everything it shutsdown after that but it might also be something related with the PSU since it did shutdown in Modern Warfare and B04 but not as consistent as Rust?

    Also im getting 11.952 in the 12V rail when Idle and the minimun it has reached is 11.5 when gaming. Is this a bad sign?

    submitted by /u/AIphaZero
    [link] [comments]

    Never Bag Anyone Into Your Base, Ever

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    My friends and I had a decent wipe tonight. We started building, collected lots of loot and were ready to start pvping. However, we needed one thing: a high external stone gate.

    We bagged someone into our base who offered to BP it for us, but we put the bag down preemptively forgetting we didn't have a level 3 workbench to make the gate. We told the guy the deal was off, and apologized for wasting his time. He seemed friendly enough.

    After I logged off for the night, my buddies messaged me and told me that because we had forgotten to destroy the sleeping bag, the inbred motherfucker spawned in our base while they were grinding, managed to get his hands on a shotgun, and proceeded to kill them and spawn kill my buddies. It wasn't too long after his mates showed up in helis with satchels. And they made short work of our nice start.

    TL;DR we bagged a fellow who was offering us a gate, but instead he used the bag to raid us.

    And to the motherfucker whom I know will be reading this; watch your back, cunt.

    submitted by /u/Rogue_SIEGE
    [link] [comments]

    How do I advertise my skins?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:19 PM PST

    I want a game on steam so I decided to sell my no mercy sar and I don't know how to tell people about it.

    submitted by /u/Osiers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel