• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Rust You open your 1x1 with no airlock and see this player asking for candy. What you do? (Happy Halloween! I made this for my gf to wear)

    Rust You open your 1x1 with no airlock and see this player asking for candy. What you do? (Happy Halloween! I made this for my gf to wear)


    You open your 1x1 with no airlock and see this player asking for candy. What you do? (Happy Halloween! I made this for my gf to wear)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Rust Poster - This is my first Rust poster and its 1440p, so fell free to print it or use this image as a wallpaper

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    We raiding tonight boys?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    My rust halloween costume (metal gear set)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I always like to be pvp rocketed from 150 m away by a roof camper

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    I spawned in a tree

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    The archer

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween my fellow nakeds

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Beginner’s luck?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    After months of watching Rust on YouTube, I finally caved and bought Rust. Even though I've only got a shitty laptop, I can set my settings low enough to make it playable so I figured I'd bite the bullet and give it a go.

    After about 45 minutes practicing on a build server (shoutout to some British dude with Mango in his name for helping me out), I hoped into a real lobby hoping to prove my YouTube teachers proud. 30 minutes of farming later and I came across a decent sized base, but one fatal flaw caught my eye: they left their door frame twig on the second story. Quickly realized that I didn't have ladder BP, nor nearly enough wood to build up to it. Spent better part of an hour attempting to get up through various means but ultimately failed. Moral was quickly fading and as a latch ditch effort, I made one last farm attempt at gas station praying I'd find a ladder. God damn did the rust Gods come through. First box I check- ladder in the first slot. Instantly ran back to the base and pulled out my bow ready to drop the door, fully expecting to either be trapped or met face to face with a DB.

    Boy was I wrong. AK, Tommy, python, 3k surfer, 16k wood, 18k stone, 700 scrap and a plethora of other solid items.

    Fully expecting to come back to a raided base tomorrow but it was totally worth it. Excited for my new rust adventures

    submitted by /u/ShakyMori
    [link] [comments]

    Why mixing 4 berries gives us TEA instead of JAM?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Sentry range around Fishiing Villages is broken, FacePunch pls fix

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    The Semi Auto Rifle has been wrong for over 4 years.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    THE INVESTIGATION OF THE BUTCHERS MANSION

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Jumping in

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Just discovered frost on youtube and the games on sale on steam..... Might just be time to jump in

    submitted by /u/beetlejuice--
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone give me a list of what's in the High Quality Bag?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I have one I got from a drop a while ago, I'd like to see a list of what I can possibly get from it, and %'s if they exist.

    submitted by /u/tkxhtl
    [link] [comments]

    Lighting rod?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Probably a pretty dumb idea but with the team adding weather and shit it would be cool if we got a lightning rod.

    Slap it on your roof, higher the better and during storms if it gets hit you can charge batteries from it.

    submitted by /u/Mechanised02
    [link] [comments]

    Horsing Around In Rust (2 of 3)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    F1 grenades op

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Rust Bumpkin

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Vibing in Harbor

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Someone should make a haunted maze mod

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    It would be cool if it would create a randomly generated maze, spawn everyone at the entrance, then spawn either zombies or other players with chainsaws randomly throughout the maze.

    The goal is to reach the end without being killed!

    submitted by /u/SaqBoi
    [link] [comments]

    My first 500 hours in Rust :) . please dont be too hard to me :D. I promise the next one will contain more AK Sprays. I had to learn it somehow...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel