• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Rust people don’t forget

    Rust people don’t forget


    people don’t forget

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    When you get your grower's license

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:27 AM PST

    My first time trying to make a working version of the p2

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    My boi so good at flying the heli that he land it after death

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Can't believe how many scripters were among us.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Seriously. There's been hundreds of people complaining that now they have to get a new mouse even though "I wAsNt ScRiPtInG." BS. Of all the decent gaming mice out there from logitech to Razer to all of the cheaper generic brands, you chose to coincidentally get one that's known for scripting? Yeah okay.

    I thought there was a select few people who scripted with this mouse but after this ban, SO many people are caught with their pants down. I would have never expected to see this many people outed for using Bloody Mouse.

    submitted by /u/swasilik
    [link] [comments]

    I am so happy

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:38 AM PST

    My family is kinda strict on money but I always had a 2011 IMac and it's so bad. I watched hundreds of rust videos just hoping to get it somehow. I randomly asked my dad for a pc one day. And he said, "since I never buy you things sure" I was crying in joy I was soooo happy. He's coming to where I live because of work and we're gonna build it, I have rust already on steam so I can finally play when I build, so I'm adding a new member of the rust community.

    submitted by /u/albobanator106
    [link] [comments]

    The Office Theme

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Time to slice some nakeds

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Just saying hello

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:32 AM PST

    okeh.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Lots of you might of seen this channel already bit for those who haven't they upload regular songs using rust instruments and I think this is the best so far

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Your best tip to prevent being offline raided?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    As a solo player with limited time, offline raiding is just an inevitability. What have I have noticed though is people tend to half-ass a raid if i,

    1. Keep the base as small as I can
    2. Put a sleeping bag 1-2 doors into the base and naming it "Decoy Base"
    3. Equipping crappy cloth gear and a bow before logging off at the fake sleeping bag.

    Unless the raiders have seen you entering/exiting the base wearing tier 3 gear then they will usually not continue the raid as it wont be worth it in their minds.

    Anyone of you have good other good tips I could use?

    submitted by /u/PHangy
    [link] [comments]

    What actually happens if you keep your weapon out for longer than 5 seconds

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    For real though... Can we get Rearrange by wipe time back.. Literally unplayable

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    I'm not down joining servers that wiped 24 hours ago, 48hours ago when I'm just starting off....

    Sorting by time since wipe was one of the best additions to searching for servers.. Yes the only ones that abused it were the pvp/ukn/aimtraining/combatarena servers. I didn't mind it that much , don't let a few of the servers destroy an option for 100's of thousands of players.

    We ignored those abusing the time since wiped , we used the search to find fresh servers 30minutes wiped with pop to get on for the weekend, whether you join Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday , it would show you what server had just wiped.

    Now I'm stuck seeing servers all wiped as of Thursday (yesterday) with24hours+

    Helk pls, or any Rust Dev admin can you guys put this back in this weekend? It really destroys the feel of joining a server on"fresh wipe" because it's near impossible to find one.

    submitted by /u/WeinorizedSUMTING
    [link] [comments]

    So how hard actually is the recoil in Rust?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    I ask this as a person who went from Goldeneye 64 to Fallout New Vegas to Rust. Besides Rust I haven't played a FPS unless we are talking PS1 and N64 era. I missed every FPS from then until now so Rust is my only metric. I played a few rounds of Fortnite on my buddies Ps4. I downloaded apex legends and played maybe two rounds.

    Is Rust recoil so difficult relative to other modern games? With the recent bloody mice 'bans' I'm interested in more experienced opinions.

    I'm ok at landing shots. I can't spam sar at 50-75 meters like I see some youtubers but I hit consistent shots. My ak spray is bad at 50+ but I can tap then focus on the initial burst.

    Anyway, I wonder if the recoil is difficult enough to promote cheaters. This sub seems pretty split on the issue so some info for me would be nice.

    submitted by /u/somePeopleAreStrange
    [link] [comments]

    Why do objects look like this? My settings are all turned all the way up at 4K Res. How do I fix?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    What has happened to rust??!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    6000 hours ago i had the most fun of my entire gaming life playing a new survival game known as rust, 4 years onward and 6000 hours later, i fucking hate the game. the lack of bug fixes and retarded decisions on the dev side of things has forced me to kill off this once favored game of mine. months and months the devs spent their time working on 10 instruments, as opposed to fixing some of the most annoying bugs that have been in the game since release. the code lock and door removal glitch, still here believe it or not. among other more extremely infuriating bugs such as the whole mag shot at once sound glitch, which still hasn't been fixed for MONTHS. these are just the start however. Scripting. something we've all heard about and something that has plagued the game since the addition of repeated recoil patterns. for just 30$ i can go on amazon and find a bloody mouse that turns my once extremely skill based AK into a literal laser beam. or if you aren't one on buying a new mouse i'm sure you can just pop a quick "rust scripts" search into YouTube and find countless YouTubers selling for as low as 50$. now you'd think with a problem so apparent in the community, the devs would actually do something, but NOPE. they are fully aware of the issue and choose to do nothing about it, and instead release 6-10 shit new skins in the item shop weekly. its such an easy fix and players who script can go on for months without getting a ban. please devs do something and stop sitting around the office making useless role-play garbage. make rust competitive again and not just a wallet measuring contest.

    EDIT: i love this game, ive spend 6000 hours on it and quite rightly so. however there are some issues and this game has quickly fallen down my to do list. i enjoy playing it on occasion. my steam account last year was usually on about 198 hours biweekly, and has since gone down to a terribly small 30, at best. i wish this game the worst and please don't down vote without reading as my message in the post is clearly not just shitting on the game.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYox9SrabuA

    heres a quick video i slapped up of about an hours worth of content boiled down to the 3 most annoying moments

    submitted by /u/Failure01
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhhh, that doesn't seem right.....

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Blacklisted mice | Rust update 13th December 2019

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:08 AM PST

    Again, cant survive more than 5 minutes in these servers...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    Unpopular Opinion: Playing MIDI Files Is Not Impressive

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Idk how you guys feel, but when I see people upload videos of them "playing" music and really it's just then uploading a MIDI file(s) and clicking play, it's not impressive whatsoever. I find it more impressive if you can actually play the songs on a MIDI keyboard, or what I'm working on, translating sheet music from songs into playable rust notes on the numpad. It just seems like a very low effort thing and everyone seems to be so proud of themselves for it, not sure why. Hats off to those who can play MIDI Keyboards and play good music with the numpad, not so much to those who just upload MIDI Files they found online and think it's impressive.

    submitted by /u/Cole_Tanner
    [link] [comments]

    Can We Make BP Wipe be bimonthly-Trimonthly like it used to be?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:04 PM PST

    I feel like a monthly BP wipe is very Bad atm, having bps wiped every season or every couple months made the game more enjoyable. It's hard to learn stuff when you're in a team because everyone gets scattered into learning or they make one person learn it.

    submitted by /u/-Mrrustles-
    [link] [comments]

    Is it faster to break 1 wood floor with incendiary or 2-3 wood doors with eoka

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    And also would it be worth it?

    Edit: I meant incendiary shells

    submitted by /u/Drezzeth
    [link] [comments]

    whats the best way to have revenge on a traitor

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    context: we played for almost 2 wipes with them and met in steam discussions with my clan.

    3 days in of the first wipe we get deeped on and i have some suspicion on him since he kept insulting and being racist towards everyone. we got really annoyed at him and his friends. i couldnt do anything since he has all the bps

    we spend another 2 days on a new base and it got raided, we had aks and we were pretty rich. next day i see him and his friends have a shop that sells c4s, explosives, satchals, bolts and aks. the items that we had and he says that he is "really good at pvp". his friend kills me and i am really susp of him,

    this wipe we decided to make another base and he changed the codes, left the team and refusing to let us in because he is trying to frame a recent member of the clan. he didnt give us the code and i was naked outside the base i assumed that it was his friend since he wasnt killing me. he opens the door and kills him, he said that we were liars and now became enemys.

    he is always online, good at pvp, we got 4 friends, we still have bags inside and tc access

    submitted by /u/HardManHarold
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel