• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Rust Release the Kraken !

    Rust Release the Kraken !


    Release the Kraken !

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Thanks Robostealth for the Auto Turret. I might not get one in game, But I Got One Now!!!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Furious clicking*

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:20 AM PST

    A difficult trap to escape for some

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:41 PM PST

    So that just happened

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    C O O L K I D S

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:56 PM PST

    2600 Hours and it never gets old

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Since 2016 I've logged over 2600 hours in Rust.

    This is probably the most I've ever logged in any single game and I've been addicted to gaming since my first Nintendo in the 80's.

    I've become a master builder, watched a million YouTube videos, gotten pretty dirty with the AK and the bow, and even met one of my IRL best friends from it... I caught him scamping around my quarry a few years ago... he gave me some tips and within an hour we were off raiding together. 3 years later and we've played several other games together, exchanges life advice, and just become great buds.

    To see the game be announced for console has felt like a pretty huge milestone. None of the console gamers will ever truly understand what it was like to follow what used to be weekly blog updates through beta, the legacy days, the BP frag system, the XP system, or the days when there was like 3 monuments and that's it.

    It's always going to hold a special place in my heart. As a father and a small business owner, a lot has changed in my life since I started playing... I can no longer play a full wipe, the best I do is log a few hours of naked bow play at best here and there, but I know someday I'll make a return.

    I just want to give a massive shoutout to the Dev's for knocking this out of the park. To Garry, Helk, and the rest of the team, a big fuckin thanks!

    I tagged this with a suggestion flair, but my only suggestion today is to keep up the great work and don't ever let Rust stray from it's beautifully toxic core.

    submitted by /u/Laja21
    [link] [comments]

    When the hills of Rustangeles are buuuurning....

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Facts

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Post Your Oldest Screenshot! (Alpha v679.78)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Big Pee Pee surprise for my teammate

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Bruh, you didn't

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:57 AM PST

    This is who you're fighting against on battlefield servers

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    How to Play Any Song In Rust Using Midi

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    An average night

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:25 PM PST

    PSA: Don't shoot rockets from a Minicopter :D

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Remember when certain areas of a map would stay primitive or mid-tier for an entire wipe?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Doesn't happen anymore, thanks mostly due to mini-copters, broken monuments, and unbalanced loot tables. I urge Facepunch to address this current imbalance in the game.

    Make loot tables phased (loot tables change as wipe progresses), reduce fuel efficiency of air travel, nerf monuments that can be looted with copters, fix looting airdrops from the sky.

    submitted by /u/Submersed
    [link] [comments]

    [POLL] Do you use/go to the giant excavator ?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    https://www.strawpoll.me/19193056

    Since I never go there I was wondering if it's the same for everybody...

    submitted by /u/Akhirox
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Ready Daddy.... I some how died in a right position so I put on a few things to make it look even more wrong.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:31 AM PST

    so this bear spoke for everyone xD

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Suggestion: Chinook airdrop

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Hi,

    Just an idea for better Rust. I think that chinook should drop their package more often so there is more action on the server or another idea could be that we get another signal for chinook package in which case should work the same as airdrop just that it is delivered by the chinook(shooting at players), resulting in a bit different execution of getting the package

    Best regards

    submitted by /u/pjurgelj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel