• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Rust The feeling when your sleeping bag is gone

    Rust The feeling when your sleeping bag is gone


    The feeling when your sleeping bag is gone

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Damn those pesky clans...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Karen playing rust

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    An artwork I recently did

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Yeah... So I think it's safe to assume the new turrets are nothing to worry about.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    It’s true though

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Did this once for a M2 with a semi cuz the kid didn’t have a flashlight , Walked up and spammed E under his body just to see +M249 shit my pants lmao

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

    1 hour into BP wipe

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    " I bOuGhT iT wHeN iT cAmE oUt"

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:23 AM PST

    *Proceeds To Dump Out An Entire Box Of Bows*

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:49 AM PST

    I made dis

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Disable AngleCheck for all small electrical components please?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    I fail to see why small flat boxes like switches and counters can't be laid on the ground or stuck onto ceilings. With this unnecessary AngleCheck all but the simple circuits will have to be on walls.

    submitted by /u/AndyCGYan
    [link] [comments]

    I Love this game.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    What ever happened to this?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Pretty much all the time

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Hydra Horse

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:58 PM PST

    I love the game for all it's evolved into, but..

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    I will continue to say it. For the sake of balance, in a major way, for the love of fuck make the vehicles cost materials to obtain. Let people fight it out in primitive to gain resources, to then purchase vehicles, to where they can then safely get to rigs and such for much deserved top tier loot. It would solve so many issues and it'd be fun af.

    submitted by /u/Dale-Peath
    [link] [comments]

    The circle of life

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Ouch

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Rust be like. Credit to NormieSauce on YouTube!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I just had the best night in rust so far.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Logged in and farmed sulfur /metal. Heard a raid as I was coming back to base. Depo'd and countered. Got close to the raid and my buddy logs on. I have a full metal guy on me and I'm hazzy ak. I clap him and loot. Start to dip and I hear two sar guys on me. Fuck. I never see them they never see me. Buddy shows up and another full metal guy kills him. As he's looting my buddy I shoot him with a bolt I got off the first guy then tap him with the Ak. He's dead. Loot another metal set and dip back to base.

    Me and him immediately go do small oil and have two hazzy guys show up by heli. We shoot at them and they dip. We start hackin the crate and 3 minutes left on it another heli shows up. This time with a metal guy and hazzy. We shoot at then and they crash into the rig. Sweet another full metal set.

    Later on in the night we're at base and our sam site shoots a heli down. Guy manages to die on the roof of our honeycomb. Another free full metal ak set. The best part? He was in the same clan as the dudes that got wrecked at oil.

    These are the nights you remember and make you grind through all the bad ones.

    submitted by /u/mcsjunk
    [link] [comments]

    Guitar

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Can someone post the chords the guitar plays? I want to learn it in real life lol. Anyone know the tabs?

    submitted by /u/TwiztedNFaded
    [link] [comments]

    "why is this server dead after 2 days?"

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel