• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Rust 7 months and I'm finaly placing trees. Curse island is 85% complete! I can now proudly say that there isnt a single procedurally generated object on this map.

    Rust 7 months and I'm finaly placing trees. Curse island is 85% complete! I can now proudly say that there isnt a single procedurally generated object on this map.


    7 months and I'm finaly placing trees. Curse island is 85% complete! I can now proudly say that there isnt a single procedurally generated object on this map.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Rust streamers be like

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Me and the boys raiding Karen’s house for the last roll of toilet paper

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    R.I.P This guy

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    It really is like that

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    My buddy and I had to create a commercial-like video for school. I present to you: The Rust Experience!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I can feel the pain in this one (YT: Lifestomper)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Add a function for the flashlight ON/OFF

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    What's up with the drowning timer?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Why is the drowning so unrealistic. You start to drown after 8 seconds under water. Anyone else feel like this is a bit to short? I get not being able to hang out under water forever. But give us a little longer please.

    submitted by /u/tj1515
    [link] [comments]

    Hi.... i want Molotov's & i want them now.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Hi.... i want Molotov's & i want them now.

    Stop fcking around with me and put these flaming hell raising item's in the game... It's the right thing to do...

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/fightingthedawn
    [link] [comments]

    lol

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Dogs preparing for a meal (colorized)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    CAN U RUN RUST ON HOTSPOT

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I need answers cause I live in a rural and I have a hotspot it runs 12.34 megs not consistent tho I need correct answers and how good it could run

    submitted by /u/ANSWERS_MERICA
    [link] [comments]

    Bro moment lmao

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Tiny 30 rockets double stability bunker.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Are there some armor sets just not worth crafting at all?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I did some very basic math on bullets-to-kill at various protection percentages and it seems that there is a pretty negligible difference between say a surgeon outfit, and coffee can helmet or a full hazmat outfit.

    I've had wipes where I was leather starved, let's make a basic non leather outfit for roaming:

    Coffee Can helmet, hoodie, jacket, wood leg armor, pants, burlap shoes. This is 35% head, 30% body, 30% legs.

    An LR-300 does 80 damage to head. With coffee can helmet this makes it deal 52 damage to head, so 2 bullets to kill. Hazmat outfit and surgeon outfit are the same bullets to kill.

    Let's do body shots now, and LR-300 does 40 damage to chest and arms. At 30% chest protection this is 28 damage to chest and 4 bullets to kill, and at 25% (surgeon outfit) this is 30 damage to chest. Still 4 bullets to kill

    Leg damage is 30 damage a bullet, at 30% it's 21 damage a bullet or 5 bullets to kill. At 25% this is 22.5 damage a hit and still 5 bullets to kill

    Unless you get to 40% and above chest protection, the bullets-to-kill for an LR to your chest are the SAME, and for legs its 35% and above will let you survive 5 bullets. At maximum protection of 45% to legs, 6 bullets will deal 99 damage (and dont forget the bleed) so basically 6 bullets to kill (no different then 35%)

    TLDR: Just doing the math for an LR, headshot bullets-to-kill are all the same unless you're wearing metal facemask, chest bullets-to-kill are the same between 40% and 50%, and legs bullets-to-kill are the same for 35% and above

    Someone do correct me if this math does not reflect the ingame actual damage.

    submitted by /u/magirific
    [link] [comments]

    F you mean 2x2 bases aren’t based

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Rust Rap

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Be careful of fake twitch streamers advertising harmful websites

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Currently on twitch.tv there seems to be a scammer that impersonates welyn with different twitch handles and a ton of bots that tries to get you to click on scam sites for free skins replaying old vods of welyn.

    So be careful and report them and don't click on any links.

    submitted by /u/sYnce
    [link] [comments]

    I have so much time from being this social distancing stuff I decided to try making a video. I made a compilation of all the faces of Rust.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    stuck on "receiving data"

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    IM trying to join a ukn server but it keeps getting stuck at receiving data. I tried f1 kill and cancel and rejoin. I tried restarting and trying the exact same thing. I tried joining another server and then rejoining ukn. all failed :/

    submitted by /u/peterman_misterman
    [link] [comments]

    I see the light

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel