• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Rust My thoughts on the new item shop

    Rust My thoughts on the new item shop


    My thoughts on the new item shop

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Fastest start ever

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    My new wallpaper ;)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Bandages in gun fights

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    How about sniper ammo that is a bit more expensive than rifle ammo and has a lower stack size? I feel this would give a much-needed shortage of ammo so kids can't roam around/roofcamp easily by spamming a bolty.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    My stupid ass thinking I can sell plants and people will buy them.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Farming without Powered Water Purifier be like...

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Can you sit on top of dome and wait for it to respawn?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    We need more Rust players like these

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    now not so bad with nightvision goggles /s

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    What's the consensus on xraws bases?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Are they good enough to follow, or are they click bait? I see a lot of people in comments on other base builds saying they are garbage.

    What is a good resource for base building layouts? 1-5 people.

    submitted by /u/siegah
    [link] [comments]

    When fishing poles are added please let us pull items closer with them.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    No more seeing an AK baking through a vertical embrasure after killing that roof camper. You should also be able to do the same to backpacks, stashes from boxes, and bodies.

    submitted by /u/smiley_crack
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone help me. I have build a base in a cave system but i cant place walls on the left side, leaving it vulnerable.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Rust Tech Support Invades Our Base

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Here is the rust mental institution

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Pooping scrap machines

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Compound bow vs heli pilot

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Nearly 700 hours and I’ve never experienced end game.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Rust is my most played game and I feel cursed. I'll play as a trio often but we almost never get past tier 2. I've crafted a tier 3 workbench before but I have yet to do even a single rocket raid. I've never been able to complete a compound and lose kits like it's nothing. We will spend time to kit up, walk outside, and get mowed down within 5 minutes. I understand that farming component is a big deal for this type of thing and we do that often, but it's usually the same thing over and over again. We have taken breaks from the game and come back just to experience the same thing every time. I've put down bases in every part of the map before and we hit the progression wall every time. I'm not sure how to move forward because I feel like I'm missing the best part of this game. Any advise would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/Silverdevin
    [link] [comments]

    I don't apologize for the quality at all, I just don't want to pay for photoshop right now (You're welcome, rust community)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    How to change Rust resolution / window settings outside of the game?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Is there some file that could be directly edited to change res / window settings?

    submitted by /u/RockandRoll682
    [link] [comments]

    The Real Shitters

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    reload bug

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    please help, i can only reload when looking up at the sky ive tried doing everything ive reinstalled and verified game fines idk what to do evidence---- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ccSigVTK_k

    submitted by /u/-sedge-
    [link] [comments]

    Highlights from a day in my second week of UKN. What do you guys think? Would be awsome with some feedback

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Why have in game night vision when you can have out game night vison?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel