• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Rust Tomorrows(5/7) patch will be at 7PM BST / 2PM EST

    Rust Tomorrows(5/7) patch will be at 7PM BST / 2PM EST


    Tomorrows(5/7) patch will be at 7PM BST / 2PM EST

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    M249 turret go brrrr

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    That happens if you have 100 people in an arena and give them eokas

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    a Tinder like app for finding mates to play with

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    In this quarantine time, I'm building a website "Wannateam?" who allow Rust players to find team mates.
    I planned to have something like filtering players by hours, game strategies(pvp, farmer), game mode (tryhard, chill), âge..
    And why no an instant team finder.

    So I need you, what do you want to see in this platform? I listen all your ideas and I start coding tomorrow.
    Let's build this together, and let it be useful for all :)

    Sorry for bad English I'm a French eating baguettes And guys, please upvote ⬆️⬆️, the more interactions I have, The more you interact, the more it motivates me to do something really clean and powerful.

    submitted by /u/vnihoul77
    [link] [comments]

    It's Wednesday my dudes

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Please let players place the map inside their base and allow them to draw on it. Will be epic for plotting and strategizing!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    ECO FRIENDLY RUST - How to make water bottles not completely suck - A concept based on real-life machines that could also make monuments more exciting.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    This is how dreams are broken, 15k ish gunpowder firework show, and they are not shooting fireworks, broken I tell you. EU Facepunch Hapis.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    ah yes i have played since 2014 but i have 11 hours

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    PSA: Sprinklers will properly extinguish fireballs AND wet the player in tomorrow's monthly content update - Rust - Staging Branch

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Since details tend to go unnoticed in updates / changes to existing items or ones that were just added I present two demonstration videos on new functionality for Sprinklers incoming in tomorrow's big update that may be interesting to some of you:

    This means you can build a fire sprinkler system in your base to use during raid defense / patrol heli rocket barrages - to some degree, no pun intended. Based on the commit, it implies that it was already possible since April, but it required an insane amount of water / sprinklers to put out anything so the requirement was lowered.

    This also means you can use a sprinkler system as an artic / cold base defense system. Regardless of the time of day and clothing worn, players will take 1-2HP/s damage out in the artic from getting 80% wet. You will need at least 4 Sprinklers in a mildly tight overlapping area to wet players to a max of 80%. Here's the commit for the wetness functionality.

    Edit: Bonus for some of you that don't know:

    Useful if you want to automate them (e.g. campfire, fireplace, all lanterns) by turning on when you enter and turn off when you leave the base or room.

    submitted by /u/HyDRO55
    [link] [comments]

    i had no clue there were cars in savas??? lol

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    "Harvest my Cloth, Senpai!"

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    We all want it

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    New player, does it ever get fun?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Spent my first 6 hours just repeatedly getting killed by dudes with way better gear than me before I had the chance to ever do much. I'd get maybe a few hundred stone wood and iron and then I'd get killed by some dude with a gun from way off. Or little kids would scream and just run and beat me to death. Maybe i'd take a few before dying, but it just seems super grindy and everyone is an asshole. I found one nice guy in 6 hours

    submitted by /u/Fawxhox
    [link] [comments]

    The trout selling rate in bandit camp needs to be adjusted before the patch tomorrow

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    This video perfectly shows how broken it is - https://youtu.be/hBSLCgHj0_o

    You can easily get thousands of scrap in an hour even as a solo as long as you live near the bandit camp or near a river to have a constant access to food.

    With the (amazing) monument changes next patch this will absolutely become the new meta and everyone will be running around with LRs few hours into a wipe. I already saw way too many LRs these past wipes and I imagine it will be even worse after the patch. Please facepunch, I really just want a wipe where I don't have to fight end-game weapons on wipe day. Just toning down how much scrap trout gives would be amazing and make the next month's wipes so much more fun.

    /u/Alistair_Mc

    submitted by /u/make_space_not_war
    [link] [comments]

    Rust IN Depth AK Guide!!!!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    TIMING- RUST

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    When Rust came out :

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I've been getting these skin errors for days now, is there a fix for this?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    How do I fix settings to play rust

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I have a good pc I think (it's a cyber power) but for some reason I can't run rust whatsoever. I can't wake up once I get into a server. What do I need to do?

    submitted by /u/iamboss005
    [link] [comments]

    simple but satisfying

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    r/playrust is higher than r/FoRtNiTe in top ranked gaming subreddits.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel