• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Rust [Live Action] Rust live action I worked on earlier this year but didn't get around to finishing cause of COVID

    Rust [Live Action] Rust live action I worked on earlier this year but didn't get around to finishing cause of COVID


    [Live Action] Rust live action I worked on earlier this year but didn't get around to finishing cause of COVID

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    it made sense in my head

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Helk Plz, we might actually use tables more

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Hotel Grand Opening (home of the 24/7 stone node stream)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Leaving the base moment

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Everytime

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Don't tell me the chances

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Me waiting for the skinshop to update

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    outpost gotta be fixed

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    idk if this happens at bandit to, but why should i get killed by outpost defending myself from a wolf. i lost like 5 kits from this because of some dumb dog or bear. outpost should kill animals that are in the outpost area or not shoot if a player is fighting back from a animal that was attacking them. or just don't let animals spawn in the outpost area.

    submitted by /u/yourdog35
    [link] [comments]

    My very first time playing rust back in 2014 , I miss the simple times

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Rust workbench remove glitch. (All workbenches)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Worst day of my life

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I did it, I got rich solo on a official vanilla server.

    I defended an online successfully, but at one point they got very deep in and broke my bag inside my stability bunker.

    I sealed and closed my stability bunker.

    I did not replace my bag.

    All I know is pain.

    submitted by /u/poopyhahahaha
    [link] [comments]

    Unspoken Understanding - The Middle Class Rust Experience

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Anyone know what skin this is?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I always base near train yard

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Rustymoose Main on wipeday in a nutshell

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    When work is about to finish and its time to play Rust and become a complete degenerate for the weekend

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    If you think about it, early game Rust is just medieval simulator

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Yeah, I know facepunch was working on a medieval game and everything, but like... if you just keep yourself at early game, and don't craft guns and stuff, you're basically just a playing medieval simulator, with the occasional time traveler with guns, think of them as a boss fight. Build a castle, only use campfires and lamps. Build a bow, be free from the Zerg race. Live your knight fantasies on horseback.

    submitted by /u/Why__Not___
    [link] [comments]

    how do ya skin an LR if you cant craft em

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    call me stupid but tell me how please

    submitted by /u/Jarred5303
    [link] [comments]

    Oil rig scientists have discovered teleportation

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    How to teach a beginner

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    I have a brother who has never played games on a PC and he got a computer to play rust and a few other games. We have played a few servers I have found easy and he kept dying and I have been trying to show and explain the game to him but is having a hard time understanding how everything works. Does anyone know any good ways to teach a beginner rust? I have 2k hrs and I would really like to have him play with me but he is just having a hard time understanding the game. Does anyone know easy servers/ better ways to teach him? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LofiGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel