• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Rust Don't swim your boogie boards into floating platforms in the ocean

    Rust Don't swim your boogie boards into floating platforms in the ocean


    Don't swim your boogie boards into floating platforms in the ocean

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Some wood recreations of some of my favorite looking weapons from the game! (AK-47, P250, and Pump)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    when the gf says light a candle

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    "BRO. DID YOU JUST DIE WITH ALL THE LOOT?! HOW?!"

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    *ak reload*

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Who else got their squirts in before FP locked it? ����

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    A little flashback to old rust map generation!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    db blueprint is the most important one

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Can we make a couple changes to vehicles?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I think it's pretty apparent that cars aren't very worth using for most players. While this makes sense and it's ok if cars are just in for fun and gimmicky use, I just found out an even more ridiculous fact. I went to research a bunch of items as I am preparing for future wipes, and I check the price of low quality car parts, and become very puzzled at why each low quality car part is 75 scrap each to research? You already need loads of car parts to go and get one started, it's ridiculous how much of a hassle it is to go get all the low quality parts, put them all in a car, drive it back into a separate garage, just to get one car that isn't guaranteed to be kept. In a perfect world it should be maximum 2-3 car parts to get a car off the road running, but right now it's much more than that. If there are 5 car parts necessary to get a car going and it's 75 scrap to research each, you are paying 375 scrap to research them all, just for the lowest quality variant, then if you want to customize it you are paying much more for all the pieces of building a garage.

    Why so many inconveniences for something they really want us to use? They made minicopters less accessible so more people would use cars, make them spawn literally everywhere, but have so many prerequisites to using one it's not worth whatsoever. I also have no clue where I'm supposed to find the high tier parts? I have played 2 wipes since the update, where each I have ran cargo ship / oil rigs countless times, not once did I find high tier car parts, armored modules etc. I can get a thoroughbred horse with horseshoes for free that can go 60-70km/hour but have to drop hundreds of scrap, many materials to get a car that does the same thing but with passengers? Not accounting for safe storage of vehicle. I think it would be sick to have more land transportation, as lots of the game is at sea now, but how can you expect people to try cars when there's so many barriers in place?

    EDIT:

    TLDR; Vehicles are a hassle and waste for average player, 75 scrap to research each low quality part is ridiculously high, most people won't go through trouble to use vehicles despite FP pushing the use of them. Needs more practicality

    submitted by /u/kimocs
    [link] [comments]

    When you recycle after oil??!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    sometimes rust makes me cry!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Made a little tiki hut before wipe

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Trapped a Random Russian Guy and Forced him to take pictures, Don't know about you guys but I love the DLC Summer Update

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Best possible pvp gear setup?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Can't find this anywhere for whatever reason. Obviously it's metal facemask, metal chestplate, pants, boots, and roadsign kilt(?) But other than that, what are the other 2 set pieces?

    submitted by /u/Pajeezy
    [link] [comments]

    So My Friend Did A Thing

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    How to snowball in rust pog

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    My brother spent many long nights creating a custom server for playing around with the new vehicle update. Here's a big air jump he put in it.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    TIL that recycling low grade gives you cloth

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Electricity Question

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    So I am trying to work with electricity for the first time on Rust, so I don't know everything, hence I have one question. I am currently trying to split my circuit in 2 (by using one splitter and regrouping two of the output with a root combiner), but the game doesn't seem to want me to do such thing because I can't connect the root connector to the splitter. I know I could also use an electrical branch, but the problem is if I split it 50/50 (say 50 amp per sides), then it will ALWAYS draw this much power from my batteries, even if I am only running some lights on it (which requires like 12 amp). So I don't know if this is a bug or if there is another simpler way to split in two, but I would appreciate any insight. Thanks in advance:)!

    submitted by /u/IKnowPythagoras
    [link] [comments]

    A for effort

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    cOmE clOSeR chIld, aNd I'lL teLl yOU a sToRy.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    [BUG] I can see turret laser lights through walls and doors.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Could a Ryzen 7 3700x and a RTX 2070 SUPER with 16gb 3600mhz ram run rust at maxed out settings? Stream it too?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel