• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Rust Some people have no respect for the arts.

    Rust Some people have no respect for the arts.


    Some people have no respect for the arts.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    This is my Rust inspired airsoft AKSU replica.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Wipeday truth...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    My teammate made us this awesome functional garage for the cars wipe using all the new mechanic skins for the garage doors and boxes

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Hes a smooth criminal

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    BLM?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    New Summer DLC Achievements Posted Already

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    "I swear I can explain....."

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    I rust logo I drew for a twitch streamer

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    nois

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Modular vehicle feedback

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    So I finally had some time to log on a day before wipe to play around with vehicles and here is my current feedback.

    • Car lift requires too much electricity (20 power atm) and keeps draining electricity even when not being used because it kills a medium battery on two solar panels fast. You have to disconnect the car lifts electricity after you're done using it or put a switch otherwise your batteries can't charge. Consumption should be lowered to 5-10 at most.
    • Regular engine vehicle modular require too many parts (minimum of 8). This should be lowered.
    • There's too many recipes to research and too many parts involved. We have low, medium, and high quality parts, plus all the modulars. There should be a lot less parts to research/maintain.
    • You need to be able to codelock your car because the amount of work and investment required is over-the-top. I don't feel like driving around with a key in my pocket just to get killed and somebody jack my hours worth of time + investment.
    • Parts decay with the car as well so you have to pull everything out when you're not using it.
    • Armored cockpit visibility is really bad to the point you're basically a blind bat smashing into everything.
    • Vehicles are only topping out at about 70 km/h. A white/black horse with horse shoes goes just as fast.
    • Offroading with this thing basically demolishes it because for a quick 10 minute trip my vehicle will be at 50% health when I return.

    To conclude: right now I feel like the overall amount of work required to maintain + setup a car is too much compared to just owning a horse. Horses are common on the map and I always setup a horse pen and store 2 of them in there with enough food to last them days. If I lose my horse I don't care because I can find another one by looking around for 5-10 minutes. Also, I can shoot at people while on a horse, and even farm with a jackhammer/chainsaw without getting off.

    Since the update I haven't seen a single person driving a car around either and this is on a high-pop server with 300 people online.

    submitted by /u/ExpertPerformer
    [link] [comments]

    Sweet Summer

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    PLEASE let us deploy instruments on top of car flatbeds

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I want to play my way into Valhalla

    Alternatively so there are no issues you can always simply add another at tile that is a combination of an instrument and the flatbed. I imagine it would fit the current system better on a technical level

    submitted by /u/candleboy_
    [link] [comments]

    I really like this skin, could you brilliant rust gamers help me get a name and price of it?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    I tried the new Summer DLC, Water pistols, swimming pools, Boogie boards. It's incredible!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    When the doorcamp goes horribly wrong...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Double Magazine AK ?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Why did the chicken cross the road?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    r u ok?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Police come bust up the party & f up the fun

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Ban Posts Asking “WIlL rUSt rUn oN mY pC”

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Its annoying and people need to learn how to scroll down and view system requirements or just download the game and test it.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/koolwalrus52
    [link] [comments]

    I was joking about insiding my friend and this wipe he wants to solo cause he doesn’t trust me does anyone have tips to gain back that trust?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel