• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Rust disappointment

    Rust disappointment


    disappointment

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Sleeping bags within the timer radius of other sleeping bags should appear orange when you are trying to place them

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    When you start to confuse Rust with real life..

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    sorry console players but it's true

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    guys quick i may have to take this down facepunch is onto me

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    It true

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Do you replant, do you damn your fellow man to an eternity without cloth?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    The only thing good about the long sleeve shirt is it gives cloth when you recycle it

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I was in the 'Zone today.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Rust new player experience

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    The only reason I buy f1 grenades from bandit

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I love the state of the game after the last MUDULAR VEHICLES update. How about you?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Hi. An average player here just to talk about the current state of the game.

    Before I even start I have to say something about the most important change in Rust at the moment and how I feel about it: I LOVE THAT MINICOPTERS AND SCRAP HELIS DON'T SPAWN ANYMORE.

    Don't get me wrong: I loved minicopters and helis. They are (or were until now) the best vehicles introduced to the game. The feeling of flying over to Oli Rig or Cargo to counter has been one of the best feelings ever hands down. Being able to fly to farm back and fourth was also very good, but... from now on, we might have to say goodbye to those days. And I'm glad about that.

    Minicopters and Helis have been in the past one of the best ways to snowball through a wipe, and intelligent/experienced players have been abusing of this mechanic for months. The last two updates tended to try to slow the pace of the game down, and now I think the devs might have hit the sweet spot. Making air vehicles expensive pushes the game into a hole new problem for people trying to invest in them: Do I have a place to park my Mini/Heli? Am I good enough flying it not to crash it in the next hour? Do I sacrifice scrap that otherwise would help me research the guns/tools necessary to stablish my position through the wipe?

    Right now Minis/Helis are what I think always should have been: A premium vehicle for people willing to go high risk/high reward if they try to snowball through a wipe or a late-game investment that enables otherwise impossible trips once your "economic" position has been stabilshed.

    Also, this puts the best and most experienced (geared) players into a hole new situation: They might need to fight their way through a wipe at ground level without being able to "fly away" from the rest of the nakeds with eokas and dbs waiting in the bushes (which summarizes pretty much the other 80% of the server normally).

    I can tell this update has brought life to low to mid pop servers: The amount of PVP I've seen in the last days in this servers exceeds everything I've seen in months. In high pop servers I think Zergs will be able to get a Heli or two in a few hours, but even then, losing that same Heli can become a real problem.

    Anyway, this are my appreciations so far. But, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

    tl;dr: I love that minis/helis are now a real investment for players and think this has brought life to the servers. What do you think?

    btw. English is not my first language, so sorry if something was unclear.

    Edit: If you could upvote to get the conversation going I would greatly appreciate it!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JohnMay7
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the body of the white person?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    When you put your car key in the car's storage and lock yourself out

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I can't be the only one that feels like this

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I am officially addicted to this game. 100 hours, baby!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Question, how do whoever is flying the plane for airdrops have access to things like a stone spear or a salvaged cleaver?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I mean, it's supposed to be some type of care package right? So why would whoever is piloting that plane have crudely put together items like the spear or perhaps a waterpipe shotgun? I'd assume if they have enough of an infrastructure to continue to supply the island of Rust, they'd have access to better supplies, and probably wouldn't go through the effort to hand craft some crudely made weapons. It seems far more likely that that would be something crafted by one of the players on the island.

    submitted by /u/fpsmoto
    [link] [comments]

    We all know nakeds are dangerous

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    3 AM, thought they were cheating but now i look at it they were just holding us with a good M2 spray, this shot fuckin nasty tho

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Helk, could you please add sulfur harvested as a statistic for the Steam API

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    As a rust discord bot developer is is very annoying when I keep getting requests for a sulfur command even though there is nothing I can do about it.

    Please facepunch could you add this to the Steam API it would be a great addition :D

    submitted by /u/Ortovox
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for YouTubers that teaches how to build good bases. Noob friendly are preferred :)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I saw a post here about evilwurst, vice prince etc. Maybe there are some new suggestion :) i kinda got intimidated by evil wurst solo base build because i don't even know a quarter of what he is saying and how he did everything :/ but his base looks tough amazing.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/isda_sa_palaisdaan
    [link] [comments]

    I Played Rust Without Crafting

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Horses are GREAT! #MakeHorsesGreatAgain

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    CCTV and rust+

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    So I was wondering, can I somehow connect my CCTV cameras to the rust+ app? So I could even check my Base when I am not at home

    submitted by /u/TomatoSauceYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel