• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Rust Blue Barrels Matter

    Rust Blue Barrels Matter


    Blue Barrels Matter

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:37 AM PST

    True?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Here's me pussying out of a raid because I felt bad for the guy (70% of my raids end like this because I am not emotionally strong enough)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    Top Rust streamers be like: "My base is looking pretty strong"

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:08 AM PST

    We all want the same thing ���� (Meme)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:14 AM PST

    My bedroom in rust lmao

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:08 PM PST

    I just want to say TY to Phantasy. Made me day.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    it aint much

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Its True ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:29 PM PST

    Such a toxic community

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    I don't understand why so many people are so salty about the way OTV are playing the game. So what? It's their own server, let them do what they want. Be grateful that they've bought so much attention to the game and have contributed to the massively growing playerbase.

    This game would be a lot better if more players played the way OTV are playing instead of acting like a bunch of toxic degenerates who have zero social skills and think they're prestige because they've clocked xthousand hours in this game.

    Stop being so elitist and get off your high horses. And to those that have been more welcoming and helpful to the new playerbase, thank you. This game needs a lot more people like you to make it a fun environment for everyone.

    submitted by /u/MrAyze
    [link] [comments]

    He thought he was hiding from us

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:19 AM PST

    dear god no

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:54 AM PST

    We managed to sync Pirates of the Caribbean almost perfectly on piano and guitar

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Some useful truths for O.T.V. fans thinking of buying Rust.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    This post is not meant to mock the new influx of players/players that are considering purchasing rust because of the recent stream coverage. This post is meant to make them aware of the realities of what Rust is in general, here we go.

    For those not already aware O.T.V. is a private server which can only be joined by having an invite. It is not a pre-existing Rust server where the average player has played. That being said the way they conduct themselves on the O.T.V. server is heavily in contrast with how average rust servers are. There is very little and often no RP in rust. People generally do not stop and talk to you before shooting you, nor do they check who you are before shooting you. If you're not on their team they are 99% more likely to instantly engage you than they are to communicate in any other way.

    Base building for new players can be tricky, there is a hard side and a soft side of every building block. If you do not know this you should look up a video on it now. If you are to place a single wall with soft side faced out you are likely to be raided within the day at very little cost to the players raiding you. Learn what an airlock is and use it always and always immediately close your doors behind you.

    Gun play in Rust is unique and difficult, this is important to know because as stated above, players are going to instantly engage you. The best way to win these types of fights is to be able to return fire as quickly and effectively as possibly. If you can't aim you're unlikely to win. There are many people with thousands of hours in this game that still cannot spray an ak at 50+ meters. If the game still sounds appealing up to this point, i would implore you to practice on a shooting server. Combat tags, la cosa nostra and U.K.N. are all good ones. In the event these are full go to the modded tab on the server list and type in "aim training".

    Rust is a game that takes quite a lot of time. I have many times hopped on a server to drop down a starter base and spent 10 hours getting sidetracked before finally getting off. If you wish to rise to the top in this game during a wipe. You will likely need to spend a lot of time doing it. If you're a person on a tight schedule, I would take time to consider whether you have time for Rust.

    This is a game which invokes many emotions especially with regard to new players. The most annoying and common of which is the adrenaline a lot of us get in high stakes gun fights. I have 3600 hours in this game and when I come back after a break of months I still struggle with this. It takes time to lose loot fear, breathe and attempt to force yourself to calm down or this will often end up in your unnecessary demise.

    Lastly, there are power in numbers in this game. I have seen pros at this game constantly get killed by people with a much lesser skill level than them simply because they are in a 1v5 fight. Make friends to play with and play with them. It is extremely hard to survive as a solo at any skill level, let alone for a new player with only basic knowledge of the game. r/playrustlfg is where you may be able to find some people.

    This game is one of the most near and dear experiences with virtual worlds a lot of us have ever had. I have been here for 7 years now, I have been playing Rust when tragedy struck in my real life, I have used it to de-stress myself after hard times. I have made friends on here years ago that I consider to be my family who will play any game with me any time. I have taken time off work, skipped events and found myself thinking of this game when I lay down, dreaming of it when I fall asleep and instantly hopping on when I awake. Among many of us there is a strong sense of community as there are no other games I and many others have ever experienced that can invoke the emotions this game makes you feel and the lasting impression it leaves us when we stop for the night. Welcome to our community, I hope you have a good time and find as much pleasure in it as so many of us already have.

    If there are any questions I will answer them in the comments.

    submitted by /u/mikeyboy1681
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boys moving from G19 to Y23 by boat. u/oneredstar

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Finished to build my indoor furnice yesterday.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:36 AM PST

    Little Aztec Cult for this wipe

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Trying to get the skin be like

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    Huuuuuuuge congrats Garry! <3

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:32 AM PST

    waterpipe play for fullmetal ak and tommy

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:15 PM PST

    No Loot

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    I just did this. Small Oil Rig with hot air balloon as solo. :D

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:59 AM PST

    What’s wrong with not being sweaty?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I understand that making this post will most likely be a shot in the dark but fuck it I want to see the replies.

    Basically, what's wrong with not being a toxic sweat when playing on a Rust server? Regardless of whether I'm playing on a community, official, or modded server, everyone acts like if you don't 4+ man and zerg rush to build a base and raid then...you can't have any opinions about the game. An influx of new players are coming to the game asking simple questions only to get shit on in chat simply because they're new. Granted, there are some new players that just get annoying as fuck about being killed in chat, but that's still in the minority from what I can see. I don't even want to get started about the amount of blatant racism, sexism, and homophobia (I'm a black male btw) that I see on MANY servers day to day. I can't go 15 minutes without someone using some stupid amalgamation of characters to try and spell out the n word with the hard r...AND THEN BITCH ABOUT GETTING CHAT BANNED FOR IT.

    I usually try to help out new players and nakeds running around by answering questions and helping them with certain game mechanics, and in the process end up getting hit with a barrage of insults in both game chat and my twitch chat. Because apparently me helping new players out is..."ruining the game"?

    Bonus question, why does literally everyone on these servers have an issue with how the OTV servers are run? If they want to play and run their server that way then...what's the issue? Are they bothering you? Once again, if it's not sweaty then people shit on it.

    submitted by /u/Fro-Yo-Fro
    [link] [comments]

    Rust is too predictable now.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel