• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Rust Finally got some use out of the cars!

    Rust Finally got some use out of the cars!


    Finally got some use out of the cars!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    So, we saw a horde full of pigs.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Spent the past few days building and painting Bradley and a hazmat guy, not too good at painting and weathering, but really happy with the result

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    TIL if you shoot the Chinook Crate laptop the timer goes up.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    We where about to leave the server and i wanted to make someones day.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Suggestion for team dots to be restricted to softcore/modded/clan battle servers

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    This is why you don’t shoot nakeds (my second clip ever)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    My new-ish teammates want to stick to extremely low pop servers

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    So I got tired of playing Rust solo and decided to find a team, and I found a couple of people my age that were pretty much brand new to the game. I have 300 hours so I'm nothing spectacular myself, but they only had 20-40 hours (somehow). The first server we played on had about 20 players online at first, but I excused it thinking it was their first server and they wanted to get used to the mechanics. Now they want to play on a server that, on a good day, might have 10 people online, and the map is big. He keeps telling me to get on the server because he got me a gun, but there's nothing I can do with it and it's getting really boring. I tried explaining this to them and told them that I understand low pop is good experience for them, but 1: they won't learn anything from a low pop where you don't find anyone and 2: it's boring for me because I'm used to joining early wipe with hundreds of people. They're really chill people and they seem cool but it's super difficult finding any motivation to get on when all there is to do is farm but I'm worried if I bring them into a medium/high pop server they'll just get rolled by everyone they see and get upset and leave.

    submitted by /u/Independent_Put7093
    [link] [comments]

    Facepunch EU3 exp

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Is it actually possible to have fun playing this game solo?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Nuke in Rust.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    To prevent the boredom and the wipe eventually fizzling out few days in, there could be introduced a new game mode, with a doomsday device.

    Here is how this would work, 10 pieces, always visible on map;

    Whoever manages to collect all and assembly the device gets to essentially nuke the rest of the entire server. It could leave the loot and just remove the bases or destroy everything, except the base of the people who launched it.

    It would put the wipe mechanic in players hands and could make for the longest wipes if two big groups get at it.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/eWwe
    [link] [comments]

    Testing phones by calling randoms. No truer words have ever been spoken to me.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    [BUG] M2 turret loses 100 ammo during setup

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Rust cummunity

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    possibly the best outfit combination my friend and I came up with

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Is this legit? or a scam to get my account?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Bone arrows

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Why does every rust player hate bone arrows?

    submitted by /u/ACMD-Ghost
    [link] [comments]

    What a lad

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    New Video

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Hey everyone just made my first video and just wanted to see if anyone would like to check it out thanks!!

    https://youtu.be/ZfwEe5-xTSo

    submitted by /u/TheJunkeyMonkey24
    [link] [comments]

    Rust preorder beta is out

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Unbind mouse wheel as game starts?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to make it so the mouse wheel always gets unbinded when the game is started?

    Unbinding it in the keybinds will get reset the next time you launch the game, so would it be possible to make a bind to unbind the mousewheel? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/KyVakl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel