• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Rust Stats from the Rust Console beta, damn those bears were rocking a positive KD

    Rust Stats from the Rust Console beta, damn those bears were rocking a positive KD


    Stats from the Rust Console beta, damn those bears were rocking a positive KD

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Damn console rust looking good

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    my friend coming to my house to tell me to get on rust

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    It's weird that Rust doesn't have fleshed out fishing.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    There's the fish traps, sure. For all 5 people that use them. But that's the only way to get fish at the moment. We even have a fishing village monument now.

    Why isn't there a goddamn fishing pole? Hell, I'd even settle for using a wooden spear to fish.

    But hey, no one probably cares if it doesn't involve PvP.

    submitted by /u/HeistGeist
    [link] [comments]

    When someone asks me how good my aim is

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Rust child safety seat (low effort meme)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    The Train Tunnels have been one the best additions to Rust and I would love to see more PvE friendly content.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Rust has an ever growing list of mechanics and systems to play around with but the opportunities to make use of all these awesome features are pretty slim for an average player on a populated PVP server. With each major update to Rust I like to hop into a PvE or limited PVP server so I can experience all of the game's features without other sweaty capital G Gamers breathing down my neck.

    I know I'm in the minority but my favourite Rust experiences have been the PvE encounters. Clearing Cargo for the first time was fucking amazing, what a cool experience. Even after so many runs I still really enjoy Oil Rig and Military Tunnels.

    Train Tunnels are a perfect step in the right direction. Super accessible and doable with tier 1 gear yet still challenging and rewarding enough that they're worth exploring even with late game gear. Not to mention the travel utility.

    I one day hope to see enough official PvE content that non (or limited) PVP servers are actually worth regularly playing. I don't want garbage custom AI zombies and bloated UI from all the other server plugins. I want a full, challenging PvE experience without having to worry about getting roofcamped.

    In the meantime I'd love to play a mostly Vanilla server maybe with some Tunnel Dwellers and Scientists that spawn in regular surface monuments. Anyone know of such a thing?

    submitted by /u/LaserTurboShark69
    [link] [comments]

    A wholesome moment in Rust ����

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Jackpot!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    So signs won't work in real life either

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    he couldn't get out of the chair so i tried to help

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Thoughts on my new base vid?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    Subliminal messaging

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    A snowball in 60 seconds

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    3D Printed �� Rust Furnace

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Steam reviews are so funny sometimes. "I have seen everything this game has to offer" *has only 49 hours*

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Never even got an inv to play lol you are welcome though...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Automatic firework shows make my GPU cry

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Disabling Full Screen Optimization:

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    *Not responsible if it break anything for you.
    **Its Only for people concerned with it not gonna explain what it does.

    To disable full screen optimization (as just disabling it from compatibility don't work )
    We'll follow same guide as we do this in Apex Legends (OC: u/CiHel) :

    *Make sure to make backup of the registry

    Goto Regedit -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore\Children\

    Ctrl+F search rustclient

    "Flags" change to "211"

    Also make sure to Disable full screen optimizations for the executable file.

    Use volume key test to make sure the FSO is disabled.
    *As for my personal experience the game feels way too smooth with it right now.

    submitted by /u/IQzero
    [link] [comments]

    Could we remove some of the Softcore servers to allow for more activity before they become dead content.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Hi there, I know a lot of people don't like softcore in the first place but I think they were a great addition for a lot of players and can help people get into the game more easily.

    With that said every wipe player count gets significantly lower each wipe (I would say a large drop-off was to be expected anyways after initial ' hype' died down.)

    I feel removing a few servers would boost activity a lot, at time of writing all softcore servers are averaging 20 people in each, the only server about 30 is a Rusty Moose softcore.

    I am under the assumption that a lot of these players have not swapped off yet due to them gaining blueprints on their respective softcore servers.

    I hope I don't get hate for discussion soft-core servers, I really love them for when I am solo and tired of losing all my stuff aha!

    submitted by /u/Honos21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel