• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Rust Everyone on this subreddit

    Rust Everyone on this subreddit


    Everyone on this subreddit

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    3 years after joining this sub Reddit, I'm about to hit 100k on Youtube

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    3 years ago I posted a silly Rust video on this very sub Reddit. Little did I know that 3 years later it would have fully transformed my life. It allowed me to quit my job, become happy and become a better person, father and husband.

    So if I've ever made you laugh, smile or taught you something cool about our favorite game, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to do it.

    Thank you r/playrust, most of you are awesome!

    Mister Flak

    submitted by /u/misterflak86
    [link] [comments]

    Someone asked to put a Wolf Headdress on Elon-Chan. I added a few extra things.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    I have othing!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    RP base/shop

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    POV You positioned the vending incorrectly

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Me and my friends got tired of our neighbours so we stayed up at night and created a minefield of 60 landmines around their base, this footage was taken on our way back to base after a failed counter...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Sorry but some of these skins are just terrible even Spider Man see's it

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    First time being raided, a story from a new player

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    So I have been playing the game about 3 weeks with a friend. and have played 3 wipes. first 2 were vanilla and the current one is a 3x no bp. So on the second day of us playing on the server I had a decent base up, and after my friend logged off I messed around with circuits (they don't always seem to work right) and then I logged off for the night

    A few hours later my heart sank when I got a notification from the rust+ app about being raided.

    I tried to log on as they were raiding but by the time I got online they had breached the core and killed me. Since we didn't have any secondary spawns in the base I couldn't really do much exept spawn outside with a rock. Eventually I locked my self in the air lock and they ended up talking to me.

    We struck a deal, I would unlock everything so they could make sure they got everything and they would tell me how many explosives it took to get to tc (10)

    They orginally offered me a kit but I didn't really believe them, but I was curious about the raid cost so I asked that since if they told me that they can't take back info. Because they did there end of the deal I unlocked everything and showed them around.

    After that they said they didn't want to take everything and didn't want the base. So they agreed to let me have it (and one of our jackhammers at my request). So after I left for a bit so they could loot in peace (they were obviously jumpy) and when I ccame back we had a quick conversation (they were very polite) and they had unlocked all the stuff they had added so I could relock everything. I repaired the base so it is roughly as secure as it was before

    Over all as a first time offline I feel its 10/10, didn't fuck me over too much and lead to a fun story. Just wish I was recording

    submitted by /u/Houndsthehorse
    [link] [comments]

    A wipe to remember with a friend

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    My homie makes a play :)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Could anyone please help me? Rust Drops

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    There she goes

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    The double boost??? Both POV's

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    You know, sometimes karma is good.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Daily reminder that cheating is out of control

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Every server i've been on lately has just been an absolute hvh shitfest.

    Leave your base with anything valuable in your hand and you get jumped 10/10 times because why not right.

    All these epic banwaves do nothing because it doesnt remove the root of the problem (cheap accounts & hwid ban workarounds).

    In my 2k+ hours it has never been this bad, its just unplayable.

    submitted by /u/MontageMongol
    [link] [comments]

    why waste time building bases

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    grubbyman make us a play

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Friend Placed His 1st TC...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    TIL You can run along the edges of the tunnel's platforms silently

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Loot from a couple of days on facepunch 2 eu

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    unreleased chef boyardee commercial

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    good game

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel