• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Rust Grubbing the local Clan

    Rust Grubbing the local Clan


    Grubbing the local Clan

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    i didn't know rust was a horror game

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Guess im running home

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Best fucking ban ever

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Alright. Im done my painting. Cpuld be better but mouse painting is hard.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Went to an actual church service in Rust. It was found by trolls.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    The next rust Mozart

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Modded servers say I'm using a VPN when I've never used one before

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    I haven't played Rust in a while and never played on an unofficial server before. I tried to get into a Vanilla+ 2x modded server and I got kicked for using a VPN. It was the same on a different server with similar settings.

    So some servers have some VPN protection, that's great, but I've never used on on this computer. I have Hamachi installed but I've used it once and I made sure to disable all my virtual connections and WiFi. This is all on Windows 10.

    I don't see anything on Google that has helped me. Are there settings that might mess up my connection?

    submitted by /u/just-here-to-say
    [link] [comments]

    Just a normal church service in Rust...

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Facepunch servers

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Facepunch servers

    I really used to love facepunch servers for many things. The atmosphere is more loose than other officials and there was a stable amount of players throughout the whole wipe. It's a known fact there were always more cheaters on facepunch servers however recently it's just been unbearable. There is a ban in the chat every 30 minutes. It's insane. I know this is a shitty rant post but I just needed to say it, it's pretty sad to see the direction in which the game is going and the helplessness of devs with this problem.

    https://preview.redd.it/4nnxw1dat5y61.png?width=565&format=png&auto=webp&s=2a8c83b5d202ed32c393180100c4a4b773fe852f

    submitted by /u/sagrodat
    [link] [comments]

    [Serious] How would players feel about a bunch of official low pop servers

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Of course, This is not for everyone. Absolutely not, But back in the old days of rust, servers were 50ish players each. Not 500.

    This generally created longer wipes because the communities for each server were more tightly nit like dayz mod servers were. People were playing for rust, but also for the people on the server. You would actually stay to get revenge on players, wars would happen and more. Zergs were non existent because dominating a server to the stage that no one could fight back get boring fast.

    Absolutely the current state of rust is still fun for a very large amount of players that love pvping constantly, But some people dont want that.

    You can't just use community servers as a solution because unfortunately these die very quickly.

    Maybe 20 or so low pop servers of 50-80 players would be good and fun on 3.5/4k maps. This would suit more casual players far more than current rust and I personally enjoy the current rust, but I would also enjoy that playstyle of rust (and so would my friends who no longer play the game due to this very reason).

    Of course it would cost money to do, But what if face punch experimented with this a bit, starting out with a smaller number of servers and adding more if these were constantly full. Keep an eye on overall pop throughout the month and forwards.

    submitted by /u/Kuroakita
    [link] [comments]

    How can these servers get away with this false advert bs?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Is there a way (command, something else) to change holo reticle color?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    I'm quite severely red-green colorblind, and havent always stayed away from holo because from any decent distance, especially on grass or walls, the middle dot is nearly invisible for me xd.

    submitted by /u/Wolfie4g
    [link] [comments]

    The new Rocks are quite glitchy, cannot access this loot...

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Cheeky post raid landmine fun.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    I was tabbed out until I heared footsteps..

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    It’s bad but I like it

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Cold is More Dangerous Than These Guys

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    teammate was so cooked last night he started drawing Vincent van gogh

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Guess heli decided to delete my base.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    What's up with all the cartoony girl door skins? They don't match the game and ruin immersion.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    I love a lot of the skins, but the ones that seem so out of place are the cartoony girl garage doors.

    They don't quite seem to fit into the game like a majority of the other skins do. (I'm sure you guys know what I mean.)

    Every other skin I've encountered really fits the rust feel. It's just those cartoony girl door skins as far as I can see that ruin immersion.

    submitted by /u/Lost-Dig-8588
    [link] [comments]

    If you raid prim players you deserve no loot.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Had an entire squad of kids raid me on my start to rust today camped me for an hour. I had just gotten revolver bp and that was it. They wanted my 20 scrap. I wouldn't budge so they decided to raid me. Since I was losing my base I decided to despawn everything I could and sit in airlock with rev. I made rocks out of all of my stones and dropped them in airlock. I dropped every bullet one by one. If you want to be a petty player I'll reciprocate. It all ended with killing one of the raiders and recycling his MP5.

    submitted by /u/TisAPrankBro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel