• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Rust Pollo

    Rust Pollo


    Pollo

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    When a random naked gets you while you're trying to 1v1 another AK guy

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    This how I got my first ak..

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Rust building meta explained by xQc

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Watching the game die in real time.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    There is nothing new in this post so if you are busy, keep moving. Just wanted to share since Rust is one of my favorite games of all time. Background I bought the game in 2013 with a few of my friends. The first few days was some of the most fun I had in a game. The survival crafting was still pretty new so everything was fresh and exciting. I stuck with the game through the years and updates but eventually all of my friends stopped playing due to the many frustrating aspects of the game. I stuck with it because I enjoyed the building and how challenging the game was. That being said I dramatically reduced my playing time down to maybe a handful of wipes per year.

    The game has been around for so long that now my kid and his buddies have started to get into it and this is the point of this rambling story. They ask me to play which is really fun. While they are off exploring and PVPing I build up the base and help organize things. The sad part is just how short the play time is now. I get they are young and have short attention spans but it's damn near impossible to go more than a day or so without getting offline raided. Once that happens, everyone moves on to a new game. They want to play and have fun doing it but, it only lasts a day or so which I don't think is the intention of the game.

    In the past I was against offline protection because I thought smart base building was a good enough counter, however I have come around to a different opinion. Even with a very well thought out base and all the counter measures, there is still no way to survive offline raiding. Simply It's easier to obtain the gear needed to raid than it is to protect your base and that is the biggest flaw in this game in my opinion.

    What ends up happening is people will play for a day then quit. This leads to dead servers and people moving to other games. Sad to see since Rust is or was my favorite game. Rant over, hope all of you have a great day.

    submitted by /u/PR05ECC0
    [link] [comments]

    I am one with the force

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    MY FIRST 7's !!!!!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Junkyard Monument Guide in One Picture

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    new security system

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Custom mouse based on the “Survivor” lr-300 skin

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I didn't know rust was a horror game, damn

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    dame tu cosita saves life!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Are you sure you have nothing?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    PS4 servers down. So much for the preorder

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Updated benchmark for Ryzen 2600 + GTX 1080

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Mostly max settings except shadows, no gibs, etc.

    Ryzen 5 2600
    GTX 1080
    16GB ram
    SSD

    50-60 FPS 4k
    100 FPS 1440p
    140 FPS 1080p - max with potato settings

    Tested the new HDRP assets update out on a fresh server low ping, wanted to pass along the results in case it helps anyone out or we could compare and find out anything weird.

    How is everyone else's setup doing with the new assets? These numbers look decent? Seen a lot of GPU/graphics problem posts lately.

    (Bonus fact: object culling or whatever in experimental will usually increase my FPS greatly indoors on higher pop servers because it won't render outside crap. Unfortunately, I noticed a little input lag so I leave it off except those nasty low FPS servers. Great tool to have for those long nights inside you don't want to wander your base in 20 FPS next to the clan farm.)

    submitted by /u/OnceIHadAPony
    [link] [comments]

    Plz Fix Rock Collision

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    offline raid

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    every wipe, at least 2 offline raids, so fun #rustisfun

    submitted by /u/yyakkubb
    [link] [comments]

    Hazi approves

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I Got Raided for the first time in Rust. When was the first time you got Raided in Rust?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Just asking a friendly question.

    submitted by /u/AsianMemeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Caves in new update?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I've been on a few servers and have yet to find a cave, were they removed with the new terrain models?

    submitted by /u/simplychickens
    [link] [comments]

    Any servers for horseback aim training?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel