• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    Rust A 7 man left there doors open and i got some loot :)

    Rust A 7 man left there doors open and i got some loot :)


    A 7 man left there doors open and i got some loot :)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    This is just pain

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Frienly bear

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    This is the state of console Rust.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Just a story from my game life in Rust

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Spawned in a new server.

    I find a a barrel and get a chainsaw the first 5 minutes.

    There I am, butt naked, with a chainsaw. Imagine my panicked desire not to lose it.

    I make a small box behind a rock and put it inside.

    I'm farming like a maniac to build a base. Someone kills me.

    No sleeping bag yet.

    After an hour+ of trying to get back from the other places I spawn, while being killed again by random others, I make it and to my awe no one found the box.

    I manage to make a small base and secure it with metal door.

    That chainsaw stayed in my hands for the whole 3 weeks until server reset.

    This is the biggest achievement for me in the game.

    submitted by /u/Gyros45
    [link] [comments]

    Door campers

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    I've got three guys door camping me I made a small base and then they moved right beside me started to kill me right away and sittting at my door rn what should I do? I'm not very experienced and kinda suck help plz

    submitted by /u/Peblz_Empire
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I keep getting a white square right there whenever I click my mouse?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Scrap Rifle model inspired by Rust

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    how to go deep

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Rust consumes 90% of my ram (16gb) but in the time it goes lower, from 9gb to 3-4gb ram

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    when i join to a server my game uses 8-10gb ram and freezes frequently but in the next 2h it stabilizes and runs fine, but i wonder if someones is having this issue and how i can fix it

    submitted by /u/OldDurian9577
    [link] [comments]

    How to make friends, get started and avoid toxicity?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I've tried starting up rust. I've died hundreds of times already with little success at doing anything. I've tried about 8 different servers. Any time I request advice or vent everyone is horribly insulting and toxic. People kill nakeds for no reason even when there's negative economic benefit. People travel in packs with maxed gear and kill me non stop. I die getting shot instantly before I see anyone or have a chance to react. I have no idea what to do.

    I'm not sure what to do or how to get started when I'm having this hard of a time. What do you recommend? How can I make friends, learn and improve without getting tricked?

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Relative-5226
    [link] [comments]

    "Rust Raiding" music video ☢✌��

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Gotta love this game

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Error - hey anyone having trouble playing in PS4? I haven’t been able to play for days. I keep getting the same error for me to update but I’m updated on both the game and system

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    the faster way to get a revo

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    How We Almost Crashed a RUST Server with 180,000 PICKLES (I did the math)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Ring of Fire

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Pain. All I know is pain.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Switching weapons lag

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Every time I switch to a weapon for the first time it lags my game for 1-2 seconds. Anyone know how to fix?

    submitted by /u/Brainman015
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Zombies

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    This is by far the BEST zombies server ive found on Rust https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/rust/9563602 10/10 would play on it again! Check it out they have VIP areas for players as well as custom maps that come in & out of rotation every couple wipes as well as constantly building new maps! Admins are super respectful & always active! Loads of fun mods as well as custom npc bases to raid! Its fully pvp and yes you can raid player bases.

    submitted by /u/Affectionate_Swim_10
    [link] [comments]

    I made a short video (>1min) about an insane outpost tip I haven't seen anyone use yet!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Twitch drops

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    I'm fairly new to rust but I killed someone with a sick skin and they said they got it from a twitch drop. He told me that I can't get it anymore but that there are still streamers that are dropping skins. Does anyone know what streamers are still have rust twitch drops?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTheEpicBoi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel