• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Rust Here's @Shadow_frax with a sneak peek of the upcoming DLC.

    Rust Here's @Shadow_frax with a sneak peek of the upcoming DLC.


    Here's @Shadow_frax with a sneak peek of the upcoming DLC.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    FP pls fix

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I guess not for long

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Time for Profit is now Boys!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Cleanest kill in rust

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Wholemeal, Leaving you with a taste that's better than expected.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Did you know you can block a rocket using a C4? Not sure how I managed to pull it off!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    I agree that staring into the sun should blind you but jesus christ this cant be right.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Me, eating pumpkins while I am attacked by 3 nakeds.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    When you are friends with john wick...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Facepunch. Please add incendiary balloons.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Base Decay Plan

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Hi, i'm a new player on console and have made my first proper base which is a 2x2 honeycombed but now i want to expand have realised i've made a few mistakes, should i make a new base, or let parts of my base decay that i don't need keeping the TC and main loot room? ty

    submitted by /u/GeoBeau
    [link] [comments]

    Lets try to get Facepunch to add Afro Wigs with the Disco Update as Twitch Drops

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Search feature for VM's offers, please!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    i’m the balloon king

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Always make sure your sleeping friends are ready to start as soon as they get on

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    its true

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    How NOT to show off your pilot skills

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    Searching for voice actors for Rust productions

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Hey r/playrust,

    I'm currently working on some cinematic productions in-game and I've been in search of some voice actors. Where would be the best place to find voice actors who are familiar with rust?

    If you know anyone who may be interested or if you're interested, please let me know and we can discuss this in more detail.

    In regards to rule 4, not trying to solicit services on here. However, getting people from r/rustlfg didn't really seem to be the right place to post this. If you have some Reddit's you think may be helpful, let me know.

    Thanks for taking the time to read.

    submitted by /u/JackShepardOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Whaaat, didnt know you could get these by just playing the game?! PROPS TO YOU FACEPUNCH

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if it was possible to just hv rocket the chinook before it even dropped off the heavys

    submitted by /u/69peepeepoopoo96
    [link] [comments]

    RAM issues

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    about 1 week ago I downloaded rust again cause I wanted to play alot more and have fun and.....

    for the very first time I built this pc in my whole 300 hours it never crashed before so I said, "prob a rust problem let me restart" I restarted the game and did the same thing so I restarted my pc same thing happened again so I guessed and said it was a ram issue (I have 8GB of ram with 39%-49% usage) so is there anything i can do please help and also the crash happens when im right about to hop in the server it does not crash instant it makes my mouse cursor lag for a sold 10 seconds then crash please help someone

    submitted by /u/PlayLox
    [link] [comments]

    Why Is My Rust Capped to 50FPS (3070)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    For some reason my rust is capped to 50FPS no matter what.
    I have a 3070 and ive gonne through all the settings to uncap the fps and its still capped to 50fps.

    Ive gonne through NVidia settings and looked through there and even gone through the rust folder and looked at the CFG folder to see if it was capped at 50 and it wasnt.
    Anyone else have this issue before/know how to fix this?

    All my drivers are up to date

    submitted by /u/Jyle1
    [link] [comments]

    I was going to join a private server and this came up. Someone else said its been happening to multiple of their servers. Any help would be great.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    New player

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    So I just started playing and I found some tools, but they all have a red ! On them and can't be used. But I can use a bow I found. What's the deal?

    submitted by /u/bclark1289
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel