• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Rust Pull my finger junior

    Rust Pull my finger junior


    Pull my finger junior

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Been a lurker here for a while, but today was a good day.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    When you're not a closer in rust :{

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Newer player to Rust, Started last year and have accumulated 1200 hours so far. But I think I'm done...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Maybe it's because I'm an older guy (28 now) or I missed the boat on something, but Rust is just ruined for me by the playerbase.

    During this 1200 hours I spent mostly solo, going through a bunch of different servers, some favorites, vanilla/2x, and about a good 30min to an hour of aim training every other day. It was fun, learning it has been fun, and I got to the point where I was comfortable picking up any server, getting a start to Tier 3 and roaming.

    Maybe its the last few months, but lately the amount of cheaters and toxic clans/groups has been awful. One of my favorite servers got taken over by a cheater group, before they got banned a few days later they wiped a lot of the bases within a few monuments. Main is always a grab bag, but groups of 15+ seem more and more prevalent. It wouldnt be that bad, but they build huge laggy compounds and almost *always* have at least one ESP cheater with them.

    What is the point? I've been playing a year and it seems like things have only gotten worse. The game has been improving and the updates have been fun and interesting, but my motivation to play is sapped every time I come across cheaters or huge toxic groups.

    What is so fun about people cheating? What is so fun about large zergs of 15 men? Why is it the "Rust norm" to just assume large groups like that have at least one cheater? I get that catching/preventing cheating is a lot more difficult than I can grasp, but as a normal player who just wants to enjoy the game I dont think its my responsibility to make excuses for the developers.

    Maybe Rust is just moving into a direction that I dont find fun anymore. If Rust will be dominated by cheaters and large clans, then I don't want to play Rust anymore. I want the game to be fun, but the playerbase ruins the fun for me. I dont know if anyone else has been feeling this way lately, but I'd be happy to talk about it or try to understand why the game is the way it is.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_MTG
    [link] [comments]

    So I recreated Rust in Rust...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    What’s the secret to being full kitted on wipe day?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    I don't get how people already have tier 3 guns and armor 1-2 hours into wipe. I'd assume it's because they rush oil rig?

    submitted by /u/NickBoi45
    [link] [comments]

    Getting this so much the game has become unplayable. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    No reply from EAC on ban appeal

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Seeing as it says on the 'appeals' page that general response times may vary from 3-14 days, and I wrote my appeal 15 days ago and I still haven't received so much as an automated email, it was suggested that I post here. I suppose I'm meant to summarize the appeal I submitted to EAC below:

    TLDR; I currently work in cyber security.

    On the 26th, I was assigned to help out on a project with a Monday morning deadline. The assumption was it would take about 2 days, and if I ran into problems I'd have a little extra time Friday night to sort through things. As planned, things didn't go according to plan. I spent most of Thursday and all of Friday troubleshooting hardware failures, mixing and matching old PC parts, and googling BSOD stop codes. The eventual determination was that I had the pieces necessary to concoct a working configuration, minus a fully functional hard drive. My semi-functional (at best) 850 EVO on its deathbed, was all I had. With a 980 pro m.2 already in the mail, and an inability to properly setup my VM due to disk write errors... I did what any self-respecting moron on a deadline would do: I nuked any remotely sensitive data and raw dogged it baby.

    Now this would have been fine but we have literal thousands of diagnostic tools and utilities that people have made over the years to automate certain things, or just generally make life easier. Some of them, are lazy x86->x64 spaghetti ports that require windows security features be disabled in order to acquire proper functionality. After concluding working tirelessly the entire weekend on near zero hours sleep, I booted rust to see if it would crash my PC to satisfy personal curiosity because it's one of the first things I ever installed on that drive. I ran around naked trying to roleplay with people and getting murdered repeatedly for about an hour, my friend showed me a new base build he was oh so proud of, and I logged off and went to sleep. I Didn't think another thing of it. I believe the OS configuration to be what triggered the false positive as there is just simply not another explanation.

    In summation, I fully understand why EAC wouldn't want you to be able to play the game in this configuration, however I believe permanently banning to be way out of order. In the case of other games such as Valorant, you simply cannot boot the game until windows is restarted, properly configured, and Vanguard is ran; which makes perfect sense. This is also comparable to how Facepunch chose to deal with the bloody mouse problem. You are not banned for owning a mouse, you just simply cannot play the game with it plugged in, which again, makes the most sense as a policy, however unfortunate the fact that thousands of people got off with cheating 2+ years scot-free. Lastly, I would be remiss had I neglected to mention that I get the FOULEST of tastes in my mouth when I think about how I've played Rust for almost 2500 hours spanning 4+ years, been killed by thousands of scripters that never seem to get banned, and never once so much as THOUGHT about cheating to any extent of the word. I can watch some of the games biggest content creators blatantly script and pass it as skill on YouTube right now, and yet here I am, posting on reddit because EAC doesn't even bother reading their emails; appealing a permanent game-ban from rust for essentially accidentally booting Rust in Linux.

    https://steamcommunity.com/id/f987jd0f9h9j6fh/

    submitted by /u/feerACTUAL
    [link] [comments]

    Martyrdom

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Dynamicrhapsody // Impersonation

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Dynamicrhapsody // Impersonation

    hi all, not many people know me that well, but I make *a lot* of skins, none of which have been added, and likely that will not change. I play often on FinchoZombie's server, and I'm quite well known there. Recently a player, "Antornth" has decided to steal my discord profile picture, steam profile picture, as well as my name. I understand it is just 'one of those things' that happens with popularity, but I am afraid he may use the name to destroy my reputation and/or scam someone out of their money. This is both a warning to those who play on FZ's battlefield, and those who may buy skins.

    His 'impersonating skills' are terrible, and his profile on steam looks nothing alike mine. When confronted he says he is not me, but bears my name, and once asked about his name will remove as a friend.

    I am NOT posting this for you to go and bother them, I'm posting this as a warning to any potential 'customer' that may try to buy a skin from him.I have attatched screenshots showing the comparison, and you would have to be blind not to be able to tell the difference.

    Again, this is a warning, not an advertisement for my skins or FZ's server. If you would like more information, leave a comment or add my discord. I'm the one without Nitro if you can't from the one with a linked youtube account.

    His steam profile is listed below, please go and report him if you get a chance.

    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142912189

    - Edit, I have attempted to attach screenshots. I don't know how to use reddit.
    - Edit: The Sequel - My discord is DynamicRhapsody#4051 I can provide screenshots of other cases of him impersonating.

    https://preview.redd.it/807kyw3v4i471.png?width=904&format=png&auto=webp&s=9df0662af7909b040bb04f017b9123cb6f564156

    submitted by /u/GoldNova12_1130
    [link] [comments]

    Getting ready for a small raid

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Some weird encounter I had the first time playing rust.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    How long does it take hemp to grow?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    This is inside in a large planter box, with lights and a sprinkler.

    submitted by /u/the_doooo
    [link] [comments]

    The Haunted Pizza Company - Rust

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    New skins are available from the item store!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Check out the latest skins released today!

    There were 8 skins released costing a combined total of $18.43

    Beep boop I'm a bot. Invite me to your server on discord contact my owner or submit feedback

    submitted by /u/Rusty-Helper-Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Add a matching chest piece please!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    What graphics settings controls the quality of chat icons?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Seems like we'll soon be able to crawl away when wounded. Interesting

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Get “scared” when in combat scenario?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Hello. I don't get like scared but my heartbeats thru the roof and I make extremely dumb plays that I know I'm better than because I'm so on edge. Doesn't happen on battlefield servers. It's not gear fear either cuz Idc if I lose the stuff. Just can't fight someone without sweating bullets and heartbeat racing

    submitted by /u/dumbthrowawayV2
    [link] [comments]

    the weirdest moment i have had in my 3000 hours of rust

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Me omw to deal with the toxicity in rust

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    When its 1am and all your brain cells are gone

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    FFA / Monuments only / Server

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Me and my friend used to play on a server where it was like a FFA style gamemode in Monuments. But you earn "Money" / "Points" on killing other players. With these points you could buy a better gun and use in your loadout!

    I cannot remember what the server was called or where i could find another one! Is there anyone here that know of any of these servers?

    Thanks alot!

    Sorry for my bad english!

    submitted by /u/-KDAGragas
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely domed this guy who jacked my shit.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel