• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Rust NEW MAP TYPES - CONCEPT LIMBO (Upvote and my rust gf might come back from that UKN Chad)

    Rust NEW MAP TYPES - CONCEPT LIMBO (Upvote and my rust gf might come back from that UKN Chad)


    NEW MAP TYPES - CONCEPT LIMBO (Upvote and my rust gf might come back from that UKN Chad)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    they just gotta learn to git gud

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    My 96 year old aunt made me a blanket :)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Convenience Store in Rust

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Why the new wounding system sucks

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Give Skins to actual Rust players who have grown the f"""" game

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    These latest bunch of twitch drop streamers are complete fucking ass. Ive been watching the drop screen the last 12 hours (Australia from 6am to now) and its always itstimmy on, only one. I was lucky to catch natsuumi. Is it just my time zone or what? Almost got frosts m2.

    I literally havnt seen QuarterJade on at all or ItsRyan or Smitten, i know its free and all but deadset, its disgusting cunt.

    submitted by /u/BigRedCliffy93
    [link] [comments]

    Rust at 3AM be like:

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I just took this screenshot and came out so much better than I imagined

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Okay I will ask this a different way. I'm seeing stuff like "I watch Frost, AloneInTokyo, Bchillz etc. But when I play the game it ruins my day." Should I buy the game again? Is the pain worth it?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I will have to buy a new gaming PC as well, so it's a big decision. Give me you honest opinion. Yes I know it's brutal and you die a bunch of times, but if the game is rewarding when you overcome stuff is it worth it?

    I've played other games before, invested a lot of time and money into them before, only to regret it later. And I'm talking bitter regret. It actually happened with this game years ago. But if it's better, I'll buy another PC.

    submitted by /u/velacirust
    [link] [comments]

    Today I learned that NVG's are somewhat viable

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    I've never shot someone's mask off.. Is this normal? Lol

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Here's hoping this helps someone have it easier in Rust :)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    they are the final boss of rust

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Feelsbadman

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    This is how you dodge samsite missiles with a scrap heli

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Twitch Drops - On the last day, make it easier to acquire drops?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    It's no secret that with the Twitch Drops comes a lot of animosity.

    People get upset they can't get the skins they want due to timezones or streamers barely streaming.

    I was wondering if on the final day of Twitch Drops, all skins opened up to any streamer with drops enabled, and you simply selected the skin you wanted to progress with, such as the Starsmitten LR300, and watched for 2 hours. (I'm not sure how viable this is)

    This would not only remove a lot of the hate non-rust streamers get for not streaming enough, but also give an equal chance to all players to get the skins they like. As an EU player it has been very frustrating that almost all the twitch drops have been in a timezone that's opposite to my own, i understand it do be like that sometimes but if there was an alternative way to get them and create equal opportunity for all of the Rust community i think that'd be sweet.

    It also gives players the chance to support the full-time Rust streamers that they watch regularly whilst gaining the skins they want, if people want the skins sooner they can watch the relevant streamer during the first 6 days of the week.

    As we all know with some streamers if you don't watch for 2 hours in their first or 2nd rust stream there's a strong possibility you're not getting that skin, and when their timezone is the complete opposite to yours, it makes things very tricky.

    Hope you all got the skins you want and let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/SpacetimeTwitch
    [link] [comments]

    Family

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Shoutout to all the streamers, who put in the time to stream Rust, so we can get the drops.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Shacky, Frost, Ryan, Timmy, Chocobars and Natsumiii. Rpold didn't deserve to be a general drop IMHO as he streamed a lot as well. I appreciate your work, I assume the rest of the community does as well.

    submitted by /u/apjfqw
    [link] [comments]

    What a deal!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    pls fix...

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Question for Aus Rust players regarding cheaters

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    I'm completely fed up with the australian facepunch servers which are utterly dominated by cheaters, they are everywhere and there are zero active admins.

    So.. those who have been through this and found a solution.. where do i go to play this great game where there are actually daily active admins in the Oceania region?

    submitted by /u/ndarker
    [link] [comments]

    The OTV girls will be going live at 2PM CST. Last chance for drops.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Twitch.tv/Natsumiii Twitch.tv/xchocobars Twitch.tv/kkatamina Twitch.tv/starsmitten

    submitted by /u/DiddlesYourDad
    [link] [comments]

    MaGic!!!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel