• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 26, 2019

    Rust Wheelbarrow piano posted on the rust instagram

    Rust Wheelbarrow piano posted on the rust instagram


    Wheelbarrow piano posted on the rust instagram

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    *Presses mic to lips*

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    Trust Me

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Too true tho

    Posted: 25 Sep 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    Saw a C&H comic and felt it needed to be changed slightly.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    True

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Ah, the essentials

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Why isn’t drawing on map a thing?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 10:05 PM PDT

    pros: you can draw

    cons: a (few) more lines of pasta code

    submitted by /u/Gunnthorian
    [link] [comments]

    i love rust

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    An Island Map on Community Rust BloodBath|Large|Islands

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    Rust What's Coming | Map Changes, Prototype Weapons, Instruments, HDRP #140 (Rust News & Updates)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Poetic Justice

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    Yoink

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    I finally figured out how to fly and land the damn helicopter and I'm so proud but I have no one to brag to about it so I'll brag to you guys.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    I flew clean across the map and landed safely and everything!

    submitted by /u/Monster-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Giant Excavator still needs to be buffed?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    It's a pretty useless monument, i hope it sees some change in the coming update

    submitted by /u/Undecided_Username_
    [link] [comments]

    THIS is why I hate Rust Workshop ...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    New Musical Instruments in Development?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    Starting to draw again, so I tried some rust. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    I finaly made Aloneintokyo's new base! :D

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    I finaly made Aloneintokyo's new base! :D

    So after like 4 hours of fiddling around I finally made the base. It was only made from bits and pieces of revealed bits in his latest video, but I am fairly certain I got it perfect :D (all pictures show only what has been revealed in his video, I dont want to take away from his eventual tutorial of the base. I also probably got some upgrades and box placements wrong but I am almost positive everything else is almost perfect, I spent too much time on this.) Link to his original video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEI6K_qRPu0&t=835s

    https://i.redd.it/9z5udqfvx0p31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/35jdbfsux0p31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/69sswcytx0p31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/qw9nuc0tx0p31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/6h3byhepx0p31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/164e6dmkx0p31.jpg

    submitted by /u/KahMahHa
    [link] [comments]

    Cheating problem is worst than you think...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    Well today my friend I've had a few months or almost a year has came out to me saying hes cheating.... He has been avoiding me for a few months but I started playing with him. I've been getting laser'd from 200m by a lot of people on combat tags, and he told me they were definitely cheating. He says the last clan he was in are all scripting so he didn't want me to join. The current clan I am in apparently all scripting too, they have around 2k-7k each, I just thought they were all good. I've been practicing for days, weeks, months, trying to get as good as them, now I know they're cheating. All of them, pretty much every good player thats been raping me from 200m he said is most likely scripting. He uses a bloody mouse with inbuilt software in his mouse... this makes me sad.

    submitted by /u/iexaM
    [link] [comments]

    excuse me

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 10:19 PM PDT

    Trying to compile a list of tips for new players ...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    Here's what i've go so far ...

    • Trust no one.
    • Lock your doors.
    • Farm wood.
    • Don't get salty.
    • Don't be toxic.
    • Kill or be killed.
    • Raid or be raided.
    • Roof camping is lame.
    • Playing solo is hard.
    • Offline raiding is frowned upon.
    • Offline raiding is a necessity sometimes.
    • Choose you fights wisely.
    • Ensure you have a mic / headset.

    anything to add?

    submitted by /u/caffeinedrinker
    [link] [comments]

    I've quit playing rust because of how good it is but

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    I need a new game for the fix!

    Have 3 kids under 4 and work full time and life is absolutely hectic. I was trying to use most of my free time to play rust when I should have been doing other things so I had to just drop it. I still think about it all the time. But feel freer now without the feeling like i HAVE to be playing or my base could be raided and other people will be way ahead of me so I'll have no chance.

    However, becuase of how great the game is I don't feel satisfied playing anything else. My heart has never beat so fast in my life as trying to get a supply drop in pitch black with just a bow knowing other people are on their way. I love those moments. I love the feeling of combat and winning and even losing and being determined to get them again.

    Is there any games remotely like this out there? I think what made me need to leave rust was the feeling like I have to be playing it tonight or I'm fucking it up. I loved the base building and raiding and combat and crafting and exploring and the risk/reward. Playing Battlefront online is just boring now I need something new!

    submitted by /u/alank-47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel