• Breaking News

    Friday, September 27, 2019

    Rust Physics at work

    Rust Physics at work


    Physics at work

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    fps

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    8 months ago I suggested the death mark on the map and I was rejected by almost everyone that commented. Now they are adding it to the game so a big f you to everyone that commented negatively.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    Instruments that have been shown over the past weeks will be part of a paid DLC package. Take my money Greedy Garry.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    This is a painting of an anonymous girl that I did today. Total time was 3 hours. The thick white line on her hand is an accident hahaha.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    potato graphics fuck yeah

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    Ghost ride the whip

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Found some hemp, but it won’t give me an option to harvest...

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    A painting my friend made.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    [Electricity] Create your Circuit online and Test in-game using Rustrician.io

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    Hot take: this is how Rust should've been developed in early access

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    With Facepunch putting all of their side gigs aside and bringing in much more people onto the Rust project the game is finally being developed at a solid pace and with better development priorities. What we've had most of the time up until now was 50% content catering to the developers' pleasure of game-making and 50% content catering to one specific playstyle only (hint: starts with an 's' ends with 'weaty zerg') at the expense of everyone else's experience. As soon as the fresh faces joined the team some long-standing bugs and exploits were finally fixed (swamp fog shining at night, item icons getting stuck on screen, drinking to full hp). Helk and co. could not be bothered doing the tedious work of polishing old content, so they piled it on the new guys. All hail the new guys, let's hope they also bring in some fresh perspectives on balancing the game.

    submitted by /u/SirSourPuss
    [link] [comments]

    Sad but true

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    Gamebanned With no History of Cheating

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    Last night I was kicked from my main server and unable to reconnect due to an EAC gameban. To my understanding, EAC looks for suspicious behavior or suspicious programs running in the background. At the time of my ban I was running Rust, Discord, Steam, and Google Chrome. The only program I can think of that may have raised a red flag is Wade McGillis' guitar scripts, which I opened and messed around with a few weeks ago. These have been okay'd time and time again because they don't give a competitive advantage due to the nature of guitar playing in Rust (there are several sources out there of this program being accepted by admins).

    I filed a support ticket with Facepunch and a ban appeal with EAC and am patiently awaiting a response.

    Has this happened to anybody else? If I could post my combat logs, accuracy, and other combat metrics you could see that I am DEFINITELY not a PvP Chad, thanks for the response/feedback!

    submitted by /u/abnbrld
    [link] [comments]

    Changing Graphics settings should NOT cause UI freezing!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    Hello all, I'm sure you have noticed before that whenever you change a graphics setting the UI for the menu freezes while the game loads the new setting and textures.

    This should not be what happens. The UI should never freeze while performing this action. If Facepunch had implemented it properly, UI and texture loading would be done in TWO separate threads. In my opinion it's unacceptable and an easy fix.

    submitted by /u/thejavacoder16
    [link] [comments]

    Map quality should not be changed with graphics quality

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    Have u guys ever wondered why map quality has to change with graphics quality ?
    I want map be the same on all settings so i can see roads and ice lakes on super potato

    submitted by /u/unsttable1
    [link] [comments]

    Redid the background, how does it look?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    i would quit 2

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    Good luck my friend.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 03:49 AM PDT

    Painting of Mac Miller that I did, took 3 hours. The painting is based off of a pre-existing pop print of him.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    I haven't been able to play rust for the past 2 months because of RustClient.exe

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 05:13 PM PDT

    After a rust update around 2 months ago, I stopped being able to play the game. When I launch it through steam, it shows up with the EAC loading bar, but after getting to 100% it gives the dialog box RustClient.exe has stopped responding and my mouse movements because extremely slow and laggy until i close the dialog box. If I launch RustClient.exe from the folder in steamapps/common, the game will launch and it'll show up as playing on Steam, but will not allow me to join any servers due to EAC not being launched. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, Visual C++, EAC, and I tried multiple 'fixes' online but had no luck. Is there any way for me to get rust working again?

    submitted by /u/iamcomptonrapper
    [link] [comments]

    The rust vanilla experience.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Move the Team names so they appear above the perf results.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel