• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    Rust Bumpkin Gang

    Rust Bumpkin Gang


    Bumpkin Gang

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    Why Rust is the best game ever created.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    I love the feeling of making a play, waking up on the beach unsure of what will happen next. It is so random but it requires so much skill. The feeling of having people outside your base with torches. Hearing a second set of foot steps in the forest. Building your base. Raiding online. Defending against a raid. Talking to other players. Looking in chat and seeing someone calling the other person a (Insert epic roast here)... this is why I think rust is the greatest game ever created. The dev team constantly making the game better. It is truly a game you can play for hours. If you are thinking about getting it do it. It is the most unique special and fun game I have ever played. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/LofiGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    Rust GTA:SA

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    need moar ram

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    Rain is pretty cool in rust

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    Honestly it seems like such a mundane thing but honestly I think it changes the whole feel of gameplay when it's happening and it fits so well with rust. Here's some screens.

    https://i.gyazo.com/0970ba8aa745920874b97cda718db4af.jpg

    https://i.gyazo.com/791f5d6e818110a6aad8c2a6f122414a.jpg

    Let's hope devs decide to continue working on this soon.

    submitted by /u/ChinPokoBlah11
    [link] [comments]

    I was AFK and this happened.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    When your down but your on suicide cooldown

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    Is there a way to permanently enable gc.buffer 2048, so I don’t have to keep retyping it in the console?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    I quit rust...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    I started playing rust about 4 months ago but I recently quit because it takes up a large majority of my time for very little reward. for instance I pulled an all nighters with my freind grinding only zero comeback a few hours later raided. Rust is a really fun game but it's to big of a commitment for me right now because I have to focus on school I had a good run playing rust but I think I will play a game that doesn't require so much time.

    submitted by /u/pbrya12
    [link] [comments]

    When you watch enough rust videos you build a pc to play it

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    So apparently this is a 20... (lost 250 scrap)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    When you are on deathscreen and press ESC the map bags timer reset to begining but lower indicator works correctly. please fix. look at bed named BASEM you probably will guess what im talking about

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Had this death message pop up a few months back joining a server

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    The new Rust Tesla Coils can be completely hidden

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    The new RUST Tesla Coils can be completely hidden using a technique that allows you to clip them halfway through walls and foundations which allows for certain objects to be placed on top of them. The video goes more into depth, enjoy your new trap bases!

    Video on Completely Hiding the New Tesla Coils

    submitted by /u/TheArmoredBarn
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do if I can’t play Rust often

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    Hello. I played Rust a lot back in the day when I had a lot of spare time on my hands. Recently, I've been having less spare time to play video games in general. I want to get back to playing this game, but I don't know what to do. I can only play for around three to four hours a day which can vary. I can't maintain a base upkeep and get to guns because I don't play as much unlike other people in the server. Should I play on perhaps a x2 or a x4 server? Or should I play on a kit pvp server so I could potentially get better gear faster?

    submitted by /u/nebuliumhd
    [link] [comments]

    I actually got somewhere in Rust...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    Help game glitch

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    Every time I play the game on my pc since I got it I have been slower then everyone I play with even when I sprint. And this has been happening for 3 months

    submitted by /u/Jewish_black_Loli
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my first p2 in an official server

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    I don't get why people play other games other than rust like cmon .

    submitted by /u/fortnite_is_big_gay
    [link] [comments]

    Revert the M92 fire rate nerf

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:54 PM PDT

    Firing a full mag as fast as you could click was one of the best feelings ever, plz let me get high off of spam clicking my mouse again.

    submitted by /u/coopalosey
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my mate found a good hiding spot in the dirt! Facepunch? Hello?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:53 AM PDT

    Gotta love rust

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    Have to install EAC Everytime I load the game

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    Any idea on how to fix this? EAC has to be repaired/installed before I open the game every time

    submitted by /u/x9volt
    [link] [comments]

    Why are shotguns so inconsistent?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    I was just picking through the remains of a raided base when i heard a guy walking up, i pull out my db with buckshot and aim at the door that he has to come through. He walks through the door and i am aiming right at his chest, i fire both shots from 3m away and take him from 100 to 16. He then kills me with a P2. Why are the shotguns so bad?

    submitted by /u/Anthrax43
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel