• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Rust Boomers on wipe day

    Rust Boomers on wipe day


    Boomers on wipe day

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:05 AM PST

    Finally a sword that can play rust

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:46 PM PST

    I’ve reached the holy grail of rust hours

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    ayyy no more kamakazi helicopters boys!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:00 PM PST

    having an avid electrician in your group is hard

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:08 AM PST

    Family guy gallery! (I know it isn't the best)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    Make oil rigs into an event like cargo/heli

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    As it stands the rigs are far too op for how much you can run them (every 20-30 minutes due to the 15 minute crate timer and the reset timer). Rigs are actually comparable to multiple runs of mil tuns or launch, or a single run of cargo. The amount of loot is far too much for how available they are.

    My suggestion is to make both rigs work as an event, similar to heli or cargo which occurs every 3 days. This would help make the amount of loot you receive at the rigs more balanced as its not spammable 6 times within 3 hours, it would help slow down the major progression of groups who grind it minutes after wipe, it would make the rigs actually contested when the crates do spawn there, but it would also drive groups from building exclusively sea side to contest them to a more inland spread like we used to have in rust.

    This would make other monuments relevant again and actually make players contest eachother instead of spending half of their time out at sea abusing the oil rigs. And in terms of a pvp fight or the such it would make scrap helis relevant, because all scrap helis are really used for currently is clans moving to do raids or rigs already.

    Just a suggestion but it would be a nice adjustment as in its current state it seems like too big of a hassle to balance correctly.

    TL;DR: Make the oil rigs operate like cargo or heli on a 3 hour event loop. Makes it more balanced and spreads players more evenly throughout the map.

    submitted by /u/NigelTheElder
    [link] [comments]

    The Typical Rust Player

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:48 PM PST

    Rust in an image

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    Apparently this game can be scary, too

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:51 AM PST

    [Skins] Am I the only one?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    Who prefers door skins that are mirrored on either side? I don't buy door skins that aren't the same on both sides (minus a couple that were really high quality looking). Also, skin creators, it should be mandatory for weapon skins to have a screenshot of aiming down sights. 15 different views of side angles, but not a single one of the most important aspect.

    submitted by /u/imlaming
    [link] [comments]

    Wipe Day Sucks

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Would anyone be interested in Rust Machinima?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:04 PM PST

    Getting nostalgic thinking of the Halo Machinima days of 2007, but do rust players care about videos that aren't PvP?

    submitted by /u/scumfucoutlaw
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Rust on Dell XPS 13?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:58 PM PST

    I've been watching a ton of Rust gameplay on youtube recently (Welyn) and I'm hoping to buy the game on Steam on my XPS 13 (older model). I'm a console gamer, so I don't have a real gaming PC. I was wondering if anybody else has an XPS 13 and has rust on it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Willrocks650
    [link] [comments]

    When you try to solo..

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:44 PM PST

    Rust sound messed up

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Hello, so I noticed that my rust sound is all weird. When I hear gunshots I head towards them, but then it sounds like they're from a different direction and then again a different direction. It's just not coming from the correct direction. Same thing with raids, so I can never really go with PvP or go counter. Is this something wrong with my sound settings or is it just me? Thanks

    submitted by /u/MadixxTV
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Small Map

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Hey, can someone teach me in how to join the small maps, like size 2000 or something.

    submitted by /u/RikiMouraPT
    [link] [comments]

    Figured this would be a good place for this...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Trying to export a 3D model of the Salvaged Hammer

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:56 PM PST

    I'm trying to export the OBJ file of the Salvaged Hammer, but I can't get it to work through the workshop in Rust. I can export certain other objects, but some won't...

    Anyone that can help me? :)

    submitted by /u/NorxMAL
    [link] [comments]

    Help me figure out if my son needs to upgrade cpu or ram?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:30 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is a hardware, settings/software issue, or a Rust issue. I don't know much about computers. I've tried looking around to figure out common suggestions, but I need some guidance. I'm sorry this got long.

    So, my son is getting 50-60fps. The settings show his CPU is at about 60%, Memory is 80%, GPU is 30% on a high population server. He only had Rust, Discord, and Spotify running. No browser open. He says his friends get better fps with easer specs.

    We built the computer 2 years ago. I'm sure there are settings and things we could do to optimize things. Any suggestions would be great. :)

    Basics: Ryzen 7-1700, 1080 8gb, 16gb ram-3000, and Rust runs off the SSD. Two monitors that are 144hrz. My son runs Rust with, "All tree up and render distance with everything else turned off."

    We have a water cooled fan, not the one listed below. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Ffgsk6

    Any suggestions? I've read that with his hardware specs he might waste $500 for not much improvement and it's just Rust needing optimization. I don't know anything about hardware setups that get better fps. Any suggestion on what it would take?

    I was thinking of upgrading to a 7-3800 It's only $40 over the 3700 currently. New motherboard any suggestions? Possibly more ram because that is the thing with the highest utilization. I kinda feel with all that situation I might be better off buying a new computer? I saw this but not sure if it's much better. If I'm spending $600+ on a cpu, memory, and motherboard it's better to buy a new one. iBUYPOWER Elite Gaming PC Computer Desktop ARCW 105A (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V7YQ2JS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_RMJWDbK0GBDMW

    I don't know about that graphics card or if I could switch them? I tried to do a comparison but I can't find it anywhere.

    Thanks for any help. :)

    submitted by /u/Spitsongoats
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Top Skins | Epic Double Doors, Tiki Launcher, Poseidon AK #69 (Rust Skin Picks)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:31 PM PST

    Where's out god damn water bottle model?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Does anybody else remember when the 120mL water bottle was added, and we were told that the model was a placeholder, and that eventually Rust would have the greatest plastic water bottle model in all of gaming? Because I do, and I'm tired of drinking out of that shitty burnt plastic looking garbage. It's literally unplayable.

    submitted by /u/DurzoRust
    [link] [comments]

    RX 5700 or RTX 2060 for rust?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Looking to get either one of those graphics cards however i'm not sure which one will be able to run rust better.

    submitted by /u/Ampluz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel