• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Rust Really?

    Rust Really?


    Really?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Pretty much

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PST

    I want to thank the Rust community.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:52 PM PST

    My son wanted me to play Rust with him on our computers , I'm not much of a game player but he told me he wanted me to play this game because I'm very big into hunting and camping.

    Just to give you an image of my son and I I'm 57 and my son is 14 and to you math wizards that means I had a son at age 43 and thats ok because I love his mother and after 37 years of marriage I'm a pretty loyal guy.

    Back to my story.....

    Ive been playing Rust the past month due to my son pressuring me to try out the survival of this game and to say the least I'm incredibly pleased.

    I play on a Rustopia long server and Ive met some incredible people in the game , my son originally started me to play but his interest waned , he left the game but I met a bunch of wonderful people in the game , I build a stone porch , I had a fire place , strobe lights , smoke machines and at night players from around the map would join me on my porch to talk about life , we went deep sometimes and had great conversation , we had raiders , new players like myself , some came fully geared but everyone agreed to lay down their guns , get along and talk and enjoy the beautiful rust night sky.

    I want to thank the creators of this game , this was completely unexpected and I hope to continue to play this beautiful survival game and make friends , I wish everyone safe travels in the world of Rust and you're always welcome to join me on my porch.

    submitted by /u/JackBirch
    [link] [comments]

    “Adopt a Naked” Scheme

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:36 AM PST

    This game is tough on beginners, we all know that. Despite the developers constantly making changes (for better or worse) that improve QoL for newer players, Rust still maintains a shockingly low new player retention percentage.

    If you are a new player around 0-700 hours, I've set up a form for you to fill out if you want tutoring. This time period is where you pick up and break habits. The tutoring is free, and if you are up for it, fill out the form ;)

    "Adopt a naked" scheme

    Edit: Wow! Massive turnout, unfortunately way too many for me to handle on my own. As a result we are also looking for some tutors, if you are experienced and reliable and willing to join the cause, do message me please, don't fill out the form :)

    Edit: thank you for everyone who contributed, I can no longer handle any more responses (200+) and process them to various tutors, so I will be shutting the form. More tutors is always welcome though

    submitted by /u/Logarithmicly
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran tings

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:35 PM PST

    I made some Rust weapons as a mod for a video game

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    It goes a long way kid, a long f***ing way...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:24 PM PST

    Rust, a game where a 12 year old child with the voice that sounds like Kolylong Cartoon Squeaky Shoes will tell you to 'go deep or fuck off', or perhaps an Aussie will abuse all available ping points like he's still sitting on 2G wifi dropping into an EU server just to attack you with a rock and call you mate. Yes, this game... the game where you get speared in the arse crack whilst hearing the mutters of a gentleman volume 'I am friendly' as he proceeds to try cave your head in with a stick.

    This game, might be quite hard to believe (Sarcasm, btw) has a serious problem. No not the fact you need an SSD to have well timed loading screens that don't take up more time than your lunch break at work. No not the fact the Halloween event is so fucking loud when it alarms you it's starting your ears have to bleed. No, none of this... I'm talking a serious problem... as serious as a video game problem can be (so not that serious, it's a fucking video game for god sake calm down Myers.)

    Here I was, doodling my way through the discord looking for an opportunity to not play solo for once and perhaps no be on the receiving end of a gang fuck '3 men penetrate one man whilst he recycles... part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5: the entire collection'. I'm talking about the people that spit on you from their graceful, sweaty, stinky '6000 hours played club throne' as you play, do this good sir, do that good sir... oh sir you wouldn't mind just fetching me 4 stacks of stone, 1 stack of wood, some corn, 75 cloth and perhaps whilst you are at it fuck off across the map in search for a horse. I, a low IQ mid 20's too old for the 'edge lords' but too youthful for 'i sniff grape wine and watch day time TV' folk. When we good folk of rust stranded in this shit piss of a early access game in disguise are low on wood, yes i will fetch you some wood... and I will steal wood if so be. But I am not a fuckin' errand boy. No... no, no... I too bought the game to do as I fucking want. If you want wood good sir, go get your own fucking wood! When I said I'd like to team I didn't write 'be a slave for you and anything i want to do is not necessary so how about just do what you say'. No... no... I didn't pay £30 fucking pounds to do everything you tell me to do, If i want to spring over to Dickwod600's base and door camp i will and I will do it whenever the fuck I desire. You ask me to follow you? I follow you guys and then you ditch me for a fucking heli and tell me to go back to base which is about 500 steps too fucking far for me to hold W. I don't think so, motherfucker. I will in fact log off and go for a nice long shit on my throne, the toilet. Perhaps I might change the password on one of the base doors just to be a pathetic childish spiteful fuck.

    So here is my suggestion for you aggressive, assertive, bossy, sissy lala, smelly piece of s***s. Calm down, and rather than say Go get me wood say would you mind getting some wood? Politeness, it goes a long way kid. Would you mind? No, not at all. Once I'm done door camping dickwod600's base you squeaky little bastard.

    submitted by /u/MyersBlue
    [link] [comments]

    So I am making a cosplay of a hazmat suit so far I have the helmet and I would love if yall helped me search for other pieces

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Rust isn't what it used to be.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:33 AM PST

    Day 1 on rust is basically buy keycards, get compound bow and go to oil rig.

    I miss the days when everyone was doing the same monuments, there was more pvp and actually work bench progression. What's the point in even learning ak bp when I can get 4 of them from oil rig every 30min.

    submitted by /u/mrhongz
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys agree? ��

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    Playing rust be like:

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    If you warriors want to last no nut November i HIGHLY suggest using the censor nudity setting for your own good.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:37 PM PST

    fix minicopter burning tc and chests ffs

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    happends way too often, a random naked or a poor wood 1x2 owner that hates you just crashing a mini into your base and burning fucking everything

    submitted by /u/rustplayer2009
    [link] [comments]

    whos joe

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:31 PM PST

    I love Rust

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Why does everyone complain so much? Iv had the game since early access

    submitted by /u/lobsta777
    [link] [comments]

    I like crashing into scrap helis, was just a huge bonus it was this guy

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:09 AM PST

    wtf

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PST

    New Batteries - Turret Test - Nov 7th Update

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Target Practice

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:24 PM PST

    My first time solo on a monthly server

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PST

    The Beautiful Game

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:36 AM PST

    Rate this great gamer

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    20 min Snowball

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:59 AM PST

    Why is Rust so hard to start?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:32 PM PST

    I swear everytime I start the game I have to wait 5 minutes for the game to go through a series of not responding, loading, not responding, loading. I genuinely don't understand why it's so hard to load into the title screen. Are there any fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/contu-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel