• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Rust Rust logo laser cut

    Rust Rust logo laser cut


    Rust logo laser cut

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    I Love Improving at This Game

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:46 AM PST

    I love my pilot

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:23 PM PST

    Introducing: The Trailer Trash!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PST

    Chilling and playing some instruments with a Facepunch employee on Staging!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:17 AM PST

    I am so TIRED of grinding on Rust I am starting to see things

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    rust is like heroin, you know its bad for your social life and health, but you're always willing to do it again

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    just sayin

    submitted by /u/zeuxy1
    [link] [comments]

    This label should say "If enabled" right?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    im so fcking tilted right now !!!!!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:59 PM PST

    This game is Hella nice to forget about losing your job ;)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:45 AM PST

    Does Rustafied have any servers that doesnt wipe BP's unless forced?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:41 PM PST

    I remember rustafied wiping BP's occasionally and that pushed me away from playing their servers because of limited play time. Are there any Rustafied servers that arent wiping BP's ever (unless forced?)

    submitted by /u/Colinski282
    [link] [comments]

    This game is Hella nice to forget about your parents divorce ;)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:26 AM PST

    Kino - Blood type RUST cover

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Turkey's in Rust

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Turkey's in Rust

    submitted by /u/Phox95
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I get a garage door at early game

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    You can see your legs on staging. Alt looking has strange results.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:02 AM PST

    I love rust but im shit

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Hello!

    A couple of months ago I bought a gaming computer for one purpose. RUST!

    By accident i stumbled across a rustvideo on youtube and fell inlove instantly. After weeks of watching videos I wanted to try it for myself and invested a great deal of money into it (no gaming computer from before). I anticipated a difficult learning curve however now im 200+ h into it I still have so much trouble. Most of the times I cant even get a base down. Im doing decent on primitive pvp servers but I cant seem to get any success when playing "real servers" not even with the bow. Most of my time is spent on running looking for cloth. When Im ready to get a base down I usually get killed and start over. So frustrating. For some background Im 32 and havent played computer games for many year (played alot of counter strike between age 16-19 thou), maybe its to late for me.....

    Not sure what I want to say just or what Im askin the community just wanted to write to get some of my frustration off my chest. GAAAH !!!!

    PS my girlfriend hates my new hobby so maybe its for the best that I suck.

    submitted by /u/OppositeCoffee
    [link] [comments]

    The future is now: the repeating bow

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Hazmat suit to metal armour meta

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:00 PM PST

    ive not played in a while but now it seems that everyone is just using hazmat suit to avoid using road sign armour to then jump to metal armour, anyone else notice this? maybe they should nerf the hazmat in some way, its easier now to just throw on a hazmat suit than actually take the time to craft roadsign armour. what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Cal3105
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: No sam turrets within 2 grids of outpost

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:31 PM PST

    Literally a clan of japanese kids that made a wall around outpost and just sam turret anyone who flys into it or L96 on ground from a tower

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    ok so ummmm how would one deal with this

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:59 PM PST

    Don't make the same rookie mistake as me

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Get an airlock and do not build unless you can build atleast 2 sheet metal doors. My 2nd day on the game and i had a 2 by 1 and a good quantity of scrap/metal fragments and some other stuff. Now I'm new to the game but i did watch some videos before starting. When i was entering my base low on health i got shot and couldn't close the door. Fuckers took everything i had, even my research bench, furnace and a large wooden box as well along with all the resources i had :/.

    submitted by /u/70jay07
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use the silencer on everything?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    I play solo and once I learned that the silence actually is 100% silent at a certain distance and has no muzzle flash I just throw it on everything.

    I took this guys ak while shooting him with a revolver with a silencer because he didn't know where the shots were coming from so he was running towards me while trying to juke.

    submitted by /u/TrevinLC1997
    [link] [comments]

    Seen some people were posting their pepe paintings - circa 2017

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel