• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Rust Can we PLEASE get this as a garage door skin

    Rust Can we PLEASE get this as a garage door skin


    Can we PLEASE get this as a garage door skin

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Sexy

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    This is way too relatable for me [OC]

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    The satisfaction of seeing someone who ruined your wipe getting banned

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    In honor of the great William Dufris,(bob the builder voice actor) may he rest in peace!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Poking around Staging Branch, I predict next month will be called "The Farming Update"

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Cozy cave base before I installed the lights. :)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I have made my Nakedlution from naked to clothed

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    New Default Kit

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Help need water and food

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    i am very noob vry new how do u get water and food easy at start of game i am near the ocean cant drink water

    submitted by /u/Disperfected
    [link] [comments]

    Showing 0 servers and 0 people but I am connected to the WiFi? Any idea ?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Yo wtf Google photos I don't look like that

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Trade Windows in Outpost

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    The amount of trades I see go on in game is fairly high but most players risk going to someone elses base to either be killed or scammed. I think it would be a great idea to implement a few trading windows throughout outpost to encourage safe trading and a bit more friendly player interaction.

    submitted by /u/Temple_Rust
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this happen

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    I didnt find any answers online so I decided to ask here . When I try to connect to some servers I get connected to one server that I have played on before. It keeps connecting me to the same server even though they dont have the same names .

    submitted by /u/OmegaTrapProducer
    [link] [comments]

    Rust- 3 ROWS OF SULFUR IN 3 MINUTES!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    CCTV update, colorized, circa 2020

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    How to improve solo play

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    What are some easy tips to improve that I may not know?

    Thanks for everything

    submitted by /u/CovertGoose
    [link] [comments]

    Water treatment plant

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Did they make it to where you can fly onto the top anymore? I'm currently stuck on top of the building and cant jump down anywhere.

    submitted by /u/bubba_cook
    [link] [comments]

    Unconfident, need help

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    How can I improve my confidence in rust? I tend to play solo a lot and have trouble having fun because I cant seem to make plays. How should I go about this?

    submitted by /u/CovertGoose
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a new player

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Hello.

    I've been looking to buy rust for a while, and seeing the recent sale, I bought it. One of my friends have the game and are going to teach me about the game but does anyone have any tips and advise for new players?

    submitted by /u/VladislavVTKR
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know how to fix the limited server glitch

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    When i launch the game only 99 official games show up. I've tried reinstalling ezanticheat and validating the game cache but that didnt work

    submitted by /u/Kipsterton
    [link] [comments]

    Text Editor.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to change the text of certain things in the game? I saw someone's *bleeding text say "Leakin" in a video earlier and was wondering how one can do that.

    submitted by /u/Weimyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel