• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Rust I'm really excited to open my Christmas present!

    Rust I'm really excited to open my Christmas present!


    I'm really excited to open my Christmas present!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Having some fun with the new instruments

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:53 AM PST

    Sandstorm - Rust Instruments

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:47 AM PST

    When god decided to just YEEEEET my teammate out of heli

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    Amazing Talent right here.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    Rust Instruments Trailer but it's actually good music

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    Cursed Image

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Play me off, Johnny.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:34 PM PST

    The Tactical armor set has to be my favorite so far. What kind of armor sets do you guys like to roll with?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Shotguns should have their range increased (I think)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:04 PM PST

    Shotguns should have their range increased (I think)

    Zoom in to see the full distance

    Here we have a picture from the game "Escape from Tarkov." It models how real life weapons react pretty well and does so while keeping a nice balance. I would say this is about 25 feet away that the shot was made and even surprised me it killed.

    A lot of people think that shotguns loose accuracy over range and that's true but how much they do is greatly exaggerated.

    Now I'm not saying rust needs to model life like guns more but what I am saying is that range should probably be increased on shotguns to make them more useful (except the eoka maybe.) Currently you have to be within 7 feet in rust for them to do any damage.

    Make them more useful than just base defense and close ambushes.

    Here is 6 meters from rust and the spread is absolutely embarrassing. (taken from this thread)

    submitted by /u/FluffedDragon
    [link] [comments]

    I think the pumpkin gods are happy...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    Official diving loot table.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    Is there one?

    submitted by /u/BigRedCliffy93
    [link] [comments]

    Complete Midi crash course + Easy fix/edit for songs that don't sound like they should.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    I never got the Garry's Mod Tool Gun

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    I have owned Garry's mod for over a year now and i have over 2,000 hours in Rust. Never received the item though. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Cartopkarma-s
    [link] [comments]

    Happy holidays!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    What kind of things do you buy most out of vending machines, and what are some things you would like to see more of?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:50 PM PST

    Thoughts on reverse door camping?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:34 PM PST

    RUST - Angel of Death - Slayer on Drums

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:03 PM PST

    What is the largest clan in Rust?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    I was just thinking like which clan has the absolute most amount of members and does anyone know who that is, has that ever been confirmed?

    submitted by /u/LiamTheMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    The cinematic tale of a smart rust player

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    Flares?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    Wouldn't it be pretty cool to have flares(shootable) as a thing not for anything serious just for fun? Or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/shobben1
    [link] [comments]

    #mybasemychoice

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:15 PM PST

    I will roofcamp every naked I want and it's perfectly fine. Change my mind

    submitted by /u/WowRedditIsDumb
    [link] [comments]

    Blueprints

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    You're farming barrels, one by one, runnin' the road. You break a few more, get a blueprint, but OH, you can't learn it fast enough and someone triple head shots you while you're in inventory. Hence, you lose everything and inevitably you quit and commit toaster bath. So, I propose a new idea to (hopefully) excite the community.

    DOUBLE CLICKING BLUEPRINTS TO LEARN THEM.

    I believe it would be fairly easy to do this but I really have no knowledge as how to build a game and add new functions to it.

    submitted by /u/InfinityCapsule
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Instruments

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    I just bought the dlc, and they show up to craft but i cannot craft them. any answers?

    submitted by /u/mcastle182
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel