• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Rust I can’t be the only one

    Rust I can’t be the only one


    I can’t be the only one

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Wrong person...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Meme format old but who cares

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Lost all our rockets going to online raid

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Hmmmm...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Who would do this?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    We're all guilty of most of these

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:38 AM PST

    Power Station Mini-Monument by Lone

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:04 PM PST

    The days are a blur

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Yesterday my neighbour spent 2 hours roofcamping me and destroying my wooden walls while I was upgrading the base.. Well, we had fun.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Who else thinks that rust should add more primitive gear?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I think that the devs of rust should add more of a verity of primitive gear such as sling shots and even sickles to harvest more cloth when harvesting hemp. Who agrees? Also another thing I thought about is why they should add shovels so you can shovel sand to make sand bags and barricades.

    submitted by /u/Virtual_chase
    [link] [comments]

    Medic's comments on the state of the game

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    My dad made me a handmade sketchbook.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Epic idea... Rust after 6 months.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Screaming Kid Rage Quits Rust

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    What was your last death in Rust?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    This is obviously a bored-at-work post.

    Mine was, just before work this morning, I had about 15 minutes for a sulfur mining run by boat. About 5 min there, 5 min to farm, and 5 min back. So I head out and it's dark in-game as I boat to my arctic spot. While I've come in this way many times, this time in the very-dark, when it goes black, I couldn't see the ice. I thought I had it and was able to back the boat in where I normally go so that the boat is left in a position to flee quickly. I think I'm slick pulling this off in the dark. The boat finally slows down and stops. So I go to hop out like normal, but instead of landing on ground, I land on water. I go under an ice sheet and drown to death in the pitch black about 10m from the shore. I guess I backed into an icesheet and not the shore. I pray for bag locations, but someone had removed my bag near this spot.

    No time was left to go back to retrieve my semi, ammo, meds, jackammer, etc. and I had to abandon it and go to work. I was very frustrated in myself with that move.

    I'm such a dumbass. Only if I waited like 60 more seconds to be able to see or turn on my flashlight.... Sometimes being stealthy comes back to bite you.

    submitted by /u/EggdropBotnet
    [link] [comments]

    "Got them both" A little fun clip of me and my friend yesterday on Rust . Enjoy I guess

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    I dont even have a door skin and this just shows up after I come back from a roam

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Rust shadows on low graphics

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Searching for a clip of guy flying in a balloon with another guy in heli saying HELLO then screaming and crashing on the ground.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    I saw this once on this sub and been searching for it for the past 10 minutes and cant find it for shit.

    submitted by /u/prodolphinplayer
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not great at shooting

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    I love building and defending bases, I love raiding bases, I love pvp, I love losing my stuff, taking other people's stuff. I love all of it. But I'm a terrible shot. Terrible. I've tried the trainers, the combat servers for practice, just roaming, and practice with mates on server. I don't get much better, I miss a lot, or panic when I start getting shot at (when out, not during combat). How would you suggest I proceed?

    submitted by /u/Front-Bucket
    [link] [comments]

    First time I maxed out blueprints

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Caveat: it was on a 2x server, no other mods. So that made scrap easier to accumulate.

    We were approaching wipe, but no BP wipe, so I took the groups stash of scrap and started experimenting to fill in the gaps. tier1 gave out fast, tier two took a while, and tier three ate up the scrap like it was candy, but I did it. I can make anything in hour one of the wipe this week.

    Maybe not big to you, but as a noob, this was a big milestone to me. I was always afraid to experiment because I ddn't know it won't duplicate something you already know, so I focused on researching it all.

    submitted by /u/Totally_Not_A_Bot_5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel