• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Rust My base in the Lake District got raided fml. HDR looks sick tho

    Rust My base in the Lake District got raided fml. HDR looks sick tho


    My base in the Lake District got raided fml. HDR looks sick tho

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    RIP Kobe Bryant.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    S A D

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    I reckon not many people noticed that *SILENT* is still spelt wrong in Rust with the Pager being out for SO LONG. Definetely Hard to Spot though!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:36 AM PST

    I love seeing a lighthouse in an appropriate location.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Some guys built a bridge to get a horse on top of their base

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:07 PM PST

    The nakeds of rust are truly another species

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Dear Server Owners

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    if you have a trio max groupsize server please dont title it "solo/duo/trio". everbody knows its okay to solo in trio servers, but by including all three words you make it impossible to search for solo and duo only servers. "trio" always automatically includes "duo/solo"

    submitted by /u/deadlift0527
    [link] [comments]

    It's been a week. I thought you guys might like to see how the map is coming along. There are monuments on the east side that dont show on the map. You spawn in the north east corner. I still have much to do before this map is done.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Never hit this before.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    I swear it isn't....yet

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Late as hell headin' back to base, Gettin' home and everything still in its place, Today I didn't even have to use my AK, I gotta say it was a good day

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Rust in a nutshell

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Haircuts and growing hair.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Furnace glitch? Or indicator?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Any of my role players out there???

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Walking Toolbox

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Funny language

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Just played my first hour of rust

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm a naked noob as I've heard countless times over my first hour of playing rust is there any tips that y'all can give me so I can improve. Also how does my pickaxe not break big stones. Thanks

    submitted by /u/mightyowl2025
    [link] [comments]

    A new base I made based off an early iteration I posted on this subreddit a couple weeks ago thanks to some constructive feedback. Always interested to hear more ways to improve.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Heres to another year of upkeep...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:21 AM PST

    False scripting accusations

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Let me start off by saying that when I say "scripting" I am talking about running a script the reverse gun recoil not hacking. Non the less scripting is still cheating and players will be banned. Now that that's out of the way I wanted to mention how many people in this community think everyone is scripting. I made a post on here where I controlled the ak spray and apparently that means I am scripting. They also mentioned it is obvious I was and that I would for sure be banned. I have been called out for scripting in a game before only to have the admins spectate and say I'm not. The thought process of this community is well 99% of good player are scripting so that's what you need to do to compete.

    I guess my point is, if you see someone who can control the gun don't just automatically assume they are scripting. It's called practice I encourage anyone who wants to improve to give it a try.

    submitted by /u/Spaidei
    [link] [comments]

    Just uploaded a video for the first time. Thought it was worth sharing.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    does anyone actually use giant excavator?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:26 AM PST

    i'm not sure about others but i've literally never used it before and i never see others use it, and it takes up a huge chunk of the map + decreases fps. maybe buff it or bite the bullet and remove it? thoughts?

    submitted by /u/slapnutt9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel