• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Rust When a guy you're trading with says "Just run over here with the stuff, there are only 21 people online"

    Rust When a guy you're trading with says "Just run over here with the stuff, there are only 21 people online"


    When a guy you're trading with says "Just run over here with the stuff, there are only 21 people online"

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Another uno meme.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Still learning how to fly

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Thank you FP for adding the Orange Boomer!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    FINALLY finished my DIY auto turret

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:47 AM PST

    DrAwInG aN 'S' tOo HaRd, EvErYoNe Is ScRiPtInG.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    "It's a 1v4, lets push him!"

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:04 PM PST

    I met a friend of 5 years off rust because he typed in chat that he had a "perfect" raid idea. He bagged me in and i drew up what went down that day.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Minicopter Montage, took me a little while to make this, hope you guys enjoy :)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Pumkin man

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Time To Play?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    How do you find time to play when you have a full time job? I've tried playing with my brother and when we get on when i get off, we are always raided. I work Monday-Friday from 8-5. Is it just a game I can't play due to being an adult and working full time?

    submitted by /u/Abram367
    [link] [comments]

    29 total hours of Rust so far and I am struggling. Please help a naked out?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    1. Do wipes always destroy your base and change the map? I went to the spot where I had my base and the terrain looked completely different.

    2. Are all nakeds free game to geared players? I've found that if I plead for my life by giving them all my farm stoned and wood they normally give me a pass, but if I don't 95% of the time I am getting shot in the face.

    3. Where can I buy the fireworks?

    4. How do I get a gun as a naked is there a store or certain location I can go to and potentially buy or break crates to find weapons?

    5. Obviously the goal is to survive but are there any side quests or missions in rust I can do? I haven't seen any indication of there being such things.

    6. Where are good places to build a base? All of my bases have been raided and destroyed. I don't provoke anyone.

    Thanks for you time guys and if there is any other tips that don't pertain to the questions feel free to fill me in. This game is very frustrating but addicting.

    submitted by /u/buhbuhbutters
    [link] [comments]

    Do scientists have footsteps?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    I'm stuck on the cargo ship hearing foot steps and i'm scared

    submitted by /u/Dayman__
    [link] [comments]

    Rust can even turn your fellow Canadian friend Hostile ...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    I made dis

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:23 AM PST

    What the fuck facepunch?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    I have a story, ladies and gents. A tale of losing an m2, an l96, and a few hours worth of farm to a bug. Me and a friend were playing as a duo on a somewhat low pop 5x server.

    The server had just wiped. We had every bp from last wipe and were ready to get started. We got a quick starter and grinded for a t2 workbench. After that, our next plan was to take on the bradley apc to get an early start and hopefully start raiding with whatever we got. We had enough pipes, HQM, and gunpowder. I got in our minicopter to go to launchsite and take on bradley while my friend went afk for a bit. When he got back from his food I came back with an l96, m249, and a few c4. After that, we upgraded our base, farmed a bit, and logged off.

    The next day we were going to start work on a compound. We had pointed out a few spots on the map and scouted them out. Most of them already had huge tile-size compounds on them. On our way to an area we had planned out we had grabbed everything we needed to build and protect ourselves with. On our journey we found one of those radio tower/huge cave areas that didn't show up on the map. A while ago I was watching rust videos and knew there was a pretty good base build in these caves so we went in. We came across one of those spike pits and my friend fell in on accident, he tried to med and climb out but died. I entered the small tunnel to go down and grab the resources he had. On the way down, my character randomly died, no kill message (server was modded to have these), and no "killed by" text. I had just died.

    We had bags nearby, so no big deal, right? Just go back down and grab the stuff and keep on our way. But that didn't work, everytime I went down the tunnel, I would just die. I couldn't reach my body to grab my stuff and neither could my friend. After that we didn't know what to do, we had just lost everything. My friend gave up hope and logged off, as did I after a few more deaths.

    Well I hope you enjoyed my little story. This was more of a vent to be honest, as one little glitch had completely ruined our wipe. I don't want my stuff back at this point, I would like this glitch patched so nobody loses stuff to this anymore.

    submitted by /u/FrunkJamson
    [link] [comments]

    I want your opinion on some rust monuments

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:06 PM PST

    I am currently working on a custom rust map and I wanted to reach out to people to see what things you would like to see or removed on the rust monuments. If its something I do like and add in I will give you credit for that idea.

    submitted by /u/UNKN0WNGUN3R
    [link] [comments]

    1k Hours on ONE Server - Savas

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    nice.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    The airfield in a cinematic

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Decay

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:09 PM PST

    ***Possibly stupid question alert***

    So, I've accidentally placed a wooden shop front in a spot that it in the way of other things. I do not want to waste anything on it to destroy it seeing as it has 500hp, if i don't put wood in my TC, will it be the only thing that decays?

    submitted by /u/Smp018
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel