• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Rust Do the boogie

    Rust Do the boogie


    Do the boogie

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Sorry if it’s bad

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    It hurts

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    came across this

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Pic speaks for itself

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    wanna know what happens when you talk shit?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    5head move with brainlet reaction time

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Just doin a little Rust Art!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Easy thompson kit

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    cheap 2x2 replacement base guide (bunker, vault, windows loot rooms + more)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    thanks sewer branch - very cool

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Just trying to make a 2 by 1

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Funny rust memory : Walled off spawn-beach island that turned into a noob village during a sale

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Can't remember exactly when this was, my guess is june somewhere 2019. There was a steam sale and there was a sudden influx of new players on all servers. I was on rustafied EU long 2, 3 weeks into a monthly wipe. decided to fly my minicopter over to a huge walled-off zerg island with a mining outpost that also happened to be a spawn-point.

    To my surprise the whole zerg-base had decayed and now in it's place there were 20-30 small and horribly built wooden/stone "roleplayer bases". Most of them didn't even realise you could get off that island and were shocked when I flew in on a mini. Ended up blowing up on of the walls for them so they could get out :D

    submitted by /u/asdasdsq12312312312
    [link] [comments]

    I think rust is the only terribly broken game that doesnt have me yelling for the devs to fix it.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Hear me out. Most broken games are broken in ways of giving you an advantage or disadvantage for things out of your control in that moment. Rust on the other is just so bad that its good. The lag frame drops and terrible framerate happen to everyone regardless of your system specs it makes everyone pretty even in my opinion and sometimes you get lag spike in super unlucky spots but also sometimes its the flip and your enemy has the unlucky lag. I like that shit.

    submitted by /u/Rover57
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a 12 Step group?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    So, I'm a Dad-gamer and never played any PvP until I got hooked on Destiny/D2 crucible. I've never played any PC shooters (Xbox always) and have the hand/eye coordination of a hamster with MS. That said, as I was perusing YT vids of Destiny, I kept getting recommendations for this bizarre looking game called Rust...so I clicked a few...then it happened... I decided to 'try out' this PC game while I had some free time. After about a week or so, I've decided that there is some voo-doo magic that emulates Crack cocaine. I spent about 5 hours yesterday inside a base WAY TO BIG for a solo (I over build and suck at design), skitzing out on moving stuff around, getting ideas but never completing them, and running down another rabbit hope, just to realize I never finished my previous 5 projects. It's like a meth-head cleaning the house but never getting anything done! I'm not efficient, par, nor really understand how to progress efficiently (though I play on an awesome noob server), but it is ridiculous how easily I get Squirreled. I really enjoy the game so far, but is there any recovery from an obvious addiction? Is there a local 12 Step meeting in North Texas? I need help...

    submitted by /u/lbmtcu
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah he got shot a few times

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Whats the significance of a power transformer on a map?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I see on playrust.io map generator that transformers are marked. In game they dont provide anything other than 1 brown crate and 3 barrels. Most people probably dont bother entering them because theyre rad zones and if you're barrel smashing naked, you might not have adequate protection.

    Why are they marked on the map generator, it signies that's it's something signifcant, it's marked on the map over pump jacks and heli / node spawn points.

    Were they meant to have a bigger purpose in the game? A means to get power to bases and you needed to run power from it?

    submitted by /u/I_will_be_wealthy
    [link] [comments]

    question about what happens to base when internal tc get destroyed and where the upkeeps goes

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Question in the title but I am just going to preface really fast,

    Hi everyone, today I had my first online which was great, but at the same time the first time I ever used a multi-tc base before.

    I did the design where you build 7 tiles out then come back with triangles so it makes that little "slit" between the walls that you can peek through.

    I slowly found out you need a tc from every side of the walls that arent connected to make it work and we got the going, so the base design is 6 external tc's, surrounding an inner circle tc.

    Heres my question, we got raided and they got TC, but presumably when they broke the TC in the very middle of the base, the externals took over. Now that the TC is broken from the inner one, I cannot place my own there, after we won the raid.

    The walls of the inner core are healing and it says i dont have building priv because of the external TC's. I checked all the externals and none of them over took the middle core upkeep, what da hell is goin on! And why are the inner walls healing lol, also is there any way i can put a tc back on the inner or does it have to decay away.

    TLDR; first time using external TC's, got raided, they got core TC, we won, now I cant place a tc back in the core cus the externals took over. Core is healing and doesnt need upkeep, why is this happening?

    submitted by /u/HealthyJacket420
    [link] [comments]

    How big of a base is too big for a solo and trio bases to have?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    It could be based off expenses for keeping the base from decaying or it's just too big of a area. How big or what are the limits exactly?

    submitted by /u/trevradar
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain to me why Outpost has a 30 minutes kill timer?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Like i get that outpost is meant to be a safezone, but i mean, i just shot an arrow at a bore when i was outside of the safe zone, and i went to chase it and now i cant get my stuff for 30 minutes? what's the point? why 30? thats so long, the timer does not need to be that long

    submitted by /u/PhazedAU
    [link] [comments]

    One of my best :)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Felt good, shitty montage warning

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel