• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Rust The Rust Community in One Picture

    Rust The Rust Community in One Picture


    The Rust Community in One Picture

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PST

    An Inconvenient Truth 2

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Yep

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:49 AM PST

    New CCTV Camera overlooking Castle and Village, Pyramid in the back. On Northern Lights server.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:40 PM PST

    How to build up as cheap as possible

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PST

    A must on every Rust server

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Looking through old steam screenshots and found this...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Rust bunker exploit

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:40 PM PST

    This topic has been discussed countless times, but it might be over with. In the newest change log for Rust, it says " Fixed even more explosive ammo, fire arrow and incendiary rocket exploits". Does this mean we can get old bunkers back?

    submitted by /u/Jaquibbious
    [link] [comments]

    CCTV Update in a Nutshell

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:34 PM PST

    How would I train my compound bow aim?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PST

    I know bow aim train is a thing, but I feel like it's too fast paced for when the compound is mainly used for when you see an enemy but they don't see you.

    submitted by /u/NexXPlayerz
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sorry my rock threatened you good sir ��

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:50 PM PST

    I’ve noticed less toxic children and people in general recently

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I played Raid Simulator recently and there aren't many people screaming at each other, along with also community and official servers.

    submitted by /u/Sweetmacaroni
    [link] [comments]

    So, uhm...I just died to a thompson with a fire rate of 2400 rpm

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Steam Load Error

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:46 PM PST

    I'm trying to play Rust (the game) however, whenever I open it via steam it says this https://i.imgur.com/wsLHFZv.png Steam IS definitely open. I've tried running it both as admin and non-admin but this error still occurs.

    I also tried deleting that steam_api64.dll file, didn't work, I tried verifying after that and it didn't work.

    I also tried uninstalling and re-installing easy anti cheat but I still get the same error

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Wilbo007
    [link] [comments]

    Launch Site Loot Room Locked since wipe

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:58 PM PST

    You know the loot room you can jump across the beams to or drop down from that centre room and there is a room with 2 doors and 4 crate spawns, The door has been locked since wipe, does anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/BreddaCroaky
    [link] [comments]

    Rust is 4 updates from just saying bug removed allowing players to play the game outside a of clan.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Its just getting stupid at this point, I am debating rebuilding my old pc and buying a 2nd copy of rust so I can watch cctv cams while in combat. It is stupid that if I go somewhere a group can see me and send somebody to counter with real time positions and call outs. I play on a trio server and its dumb because you will end up being in a 2 v 1 where they know exactly where you are, what gear you have, and what angle you are trying to hold. Meanwhile you have no idea if anybody is coming and if so from where. I don't want to know what would happen on a official server where you can have a full fucking 10 man with a shot caller in homebase knowing the positions of you and all 10 of his men in real time. What the actual fuck are you going to do when a well organized team launches a 4 sided pincer attack on your exact location. I mean being out numbered is one thing but them also having such a gross informational advantage removes any hope of counter play. The solo rust game is always about being sneaky to get in and out with out drawing attention because you cant win a full on fight, maybe get a pick or 2 and loot and scoot. This just crushes that.

    submitted by /u/button182
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help! Cant play from strange crashes...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PST

    I just reinstalled rust after taking a two month break, now every time it gets to about 2450 through warming prefabs it just crashes... this has never happened before.

    Things I have tried to do to fix the problem
    1. Reinstall game. Done didn't help
    2. Check Drivers and windows for updates. Done, updated windows, drivers were up to date still crashing
    3. Increasing Page File Size. Didn't help

    1. Restarting PC. Did 4 times now no help.
    2. Closing other apps and only having rust open. Didnt help.

    (Note I have also been receiving quite a few crashes in another game today (Escape From Tarkov) so it may be a general error on my PC rather than just rust... I have never had these kind of crashes before...)

    Any Help would be massively appreciated thank you.

    submitted by /u/msnonon
    [link] [comments]

    10 Advanced Exploits in Rust 2020

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:26 PM PST

    DO NOT BUY bullets from shops

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Just want to inform you guys that there is no need to buy a bullet from a shop. for instance u buy a semi for 100 scrap and the owner is selling a 5.56 bullet for 50 scrap DO NOT BUY. u can laern the semi and craft it after u craft it 4 bullets come with the craft and u can learn those. <3 have a great day

    submitted by /u/Fancy_Okey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel