• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Rust me after playing with shadow castcades for 2k hours and my friend wondering why i cant see shit

    Rust me after playing with shadow castcades for 2k hours and my friend wondering why i cant see shit


    me after playing with shadow castcades for 2k hours and my friend wondering why i cant see shit

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Petition to remove cctv from monuments

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    After 2k hours of solo, I'm quitting and switching to Tarkov. I won't be able to loot monuments without getting destroyed by the nearest Zergs since they can just watch me loot dome or recycle at airfield from the comfort of their honeycomb bunker base. Groups are already fucking me since they can get t3 loot and workbench after one hour from the oil rigs They use mini and scrap helicopters to safety travel from on side of the map to the other . There's a lot less pvp since players are either flying, driving a boat or just sitting in their base looking for someone their cctv system. You can't even drain turrets to steal loot from compounds anymore . For all the solos pls upvote so the game stays relatively playable for us lone wolves.

    submitted by /u/4kboy47
    [link] [comments]

    Truly beautiful.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Custom Western Arena

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    After 4 years I finally convinced all my friends to do another Rust LAN party! We didn't even get to Semis but we had a blast!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    House Boat Concept

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Rust

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    We made CCTV plugin command to add ALL cameras to a computer station :D

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I wasted my entire day creating a concert venue. Advertised the CCTV channel to the server. Got a lot of people to show up. These latest updates lend itself to a lot of fun.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    New CCTV Cameras are funny

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    IRL Compound

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    New Cameras are OP

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Now that we have CCTV cameras, we need signal jammers!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Think about it; you and your boys are going to raid a big group. You place a signal jammer, and they are blind outside.

    I haven't thought much about the specifics (how long it would last for, what the model would look like, would it need electricity.) but it is just an idea ATM anyways. Let me know what you think I personally believe that these cameras need some sort of counter, and this seems perfect.

    submitted by /u/Frosso312
    [link] [comments]

    Prison looks like hell in rust

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Anyway to get the old unity launcher menu back? When u hit play it brang up a launcher for resolution etc.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Zergs be like

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    A handy guide to the weapon stages of Rust!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Serious question: How the hell do you guys find long term players to group with?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I've only done solo or small groups in the 4 years I've played Rust, tried to form an 8 man on Hapis just to mix it up and do something different. Of the 7 people who promised who would be on at wipe, 1 did after an hour. After going on all of the lfg channels looking for people, I got the group back up again with players, except they were all like 12-14 (I'm 31). I'm thinking ok not optimal.... but they seemed good at PvP so lets try this out. Nonstop screaming on the mic, meltdowns when they got killed, singing songs in commercials for 15 min straight, telling people they killed on the mic their mothers have welts.... I aged a few months in the 2 days I played with these kids. I'd occasionally get good older players in, but they would all be scared away by the carcinogenic players in the bulk of the group. The group fell apart over a few days, disintegrating on its own. Of 100 or so people I talked to since wipe, I found two that are mature, reliable, friendly, good with the game, on a lot.

    How did you guys find good reliable people to play with? Not necessarily people on all day every day, but just solid people who are on at wipe, and all weekend? And most importantly, who aren't 13 years old and are mature? Do groups for older people (20-25+) exist?

    submitted by /u/humanlike-robot7
    [link] [comments]

    At Least I Know I'm Being Doorcamped Now.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    i have come here to cry

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Why do server owners ban you for making negative profit bases?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    So I simply made a base that looked like it had alot of stuff inside, but I didnt have anything on purpose so people regret raiding it, the next day I got banned for "Stop making raid-lure bases", I didnt ask for people to raid my base, so how is it my fault?

    submitted by /u/Petrosmine
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Everytime I've tried to do military tunnels I've gotten countered, is there a fool proof plan to getting it done secretly ?

    submitted by /u/Wyooot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel