• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Rust My Auto Turret Protecc

    Rust My Auto Turret Protecc


    My Auto Turret Protecc

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    When You're The Only Kitted-Out Player on the Peninsula

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Built a simple Chernobyl-styled town

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Saw this in EFT sub but thought it deserved to be here.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    What is the saltiest you have made someone in rust?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Just started on a map, and was eoka raiding a couple neighbors. These 2 kitted guys with revolvers show up and I blasted them with eoka after they downed my teammate. So I pick my guy up and we high tail it back to base with their loot. I don't realize they were a trio, the third member saw us go into our base.

    They door camped us for sometime, before my teammate decides to go out naked with eoka, they kill him and get into the first door. They sat there talking trash for an hour and put tcs around our base. We respawned and started building a second base. We returned to check it out, and they were still there... Not even 30 minutes ago we checked again and they are still there. All that over 2 kits and revolvers. Smh.

    What are your experiences with salty people in rust?

    submitted by /u/RioFL25
    [link] [comments]

    My friend and I came back to Rust after a year. Wow I forgot how much of a resource hog this game is. 0.0

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    A gift from a friend of mine after hitting 1k hours in rust. Im fucking ready to eoka raid the zergs...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Thinking of getting the game - are there boosted rate servers or modded ones so that you can quickly bounce back from being raided, etc?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I don't have much time to dedicate to a game like this, but it looks really fun and I like the aspect of base building and effectively going to all out war against people on populated servers. I'm just curious though as to if it has anything similar to ARK where there are boosted gather rates, increased loot, crafting/smelting speed etc to make the game less grindy and let you jump into combat and base building ASAP.

    EDIT: I hear there are also bots, or mods that add bots? Is there a way to have an offline mode where human attackers are replaced with bots?

    submitted by /u/Trini_Gamer10
    [link] [comments]

    I HAVE A QUESTION

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    How do I get better at rust i have 1.7k hours and I can say im pretty good but I would like to get better any tips to help me be better than all of my friends?

    submitted by /u/Alcolyte2
    [link] [comments]

    Make search lights run off electricity

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Make search lights run off electricity

    Make search lights run off electricity not low grade fuel, would be a good time to implement with the new night vision goggles coming into the game next week.

    https://preview.redd.it/ijk224plssv41.png?width=513&format=png&auto=webp&s=3b8f3b04cb256efb69198cc77813318f91e4d7f8

    submitted by /u/saltinecracker12
    [link] [comments]

    You love to see it...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    You can finally see the Rust Alpha banner in the top right of the screen again... Nature is healing, we are the problem.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    What is this plug in, and if so, where can I get it???

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Floating bases Waterworld style.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    It would be cool if the devs added a function that let you build in the water. It would e really cool to see boat bases and stuff like that. It would add challenge and defense to bases and it would make vehicles more valuable and useful I think it would be cool addition.

    submitted by /u/kickpicket36it
    [link] [comments]

    We all hate them, but damn.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    You know that group that patrols the beach for nakeds to kill

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Garbage Collecting Sim 2020

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I love Rust so that is why I'm making this post.

    The current Rust gameplay is turning more and more into a garbage collecting sim. My vanilla RP gameplay consists of going from garbage pile to garbage pile collecting scrap so I can research cosmetic items like "Huge Wooden Sign" or "Leather Shirt". Even to get a simple vending machine up on wipe day takes some luck to get the gears required. With the implementation of outpost and bandit camp, player shops are close to obsolete.

    The Rust gameplay I fell in love with was the player interactions that form rivals and friendships. This current meta players will stab their own grandma in the back for some scrap or a piece of clothing to research. /rant

    submitted by /u/tehrealDOA
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to park a mini at outpost?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I was gamebanned overnight and i dont know why!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    I was gamebanned overnight and i dont know why!

    Hi, i had left my game open overnight and woke up this morning to find that i had a gameban on my profile, I make Rust content on youtube and rely on the game heavily for my channel and now i cant connect to any servers! I did not cheat and i have no idea why i received this ban :( If anyone knows how i can get in contact with facepunch about this ban please let me know! Thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/gw5e3wdtvwv41.png?width=1398&format=png&auto=webp&s=6d1dee426b313d18bdbebcd2f59c27f7ce06a82d

    submitted by /u/kangey
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Water Pumps, Purifier and Combiner In May Update

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Help me! Rust console commands and launch options

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    You can find all the possible launch option from a post on a forum in 2016 but it very outdated and incorrect does anyone want to show me the new 2020 possible launch options and maybe console ands for fps boost... Thank you

    submitted by /u/flamesPRO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel